|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 00:53
| 只看该作者
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
+ q2 H' B" _; Y) D& g9 A, h" tYou never would believe the things that I have seen / e& Z' U) ]! G7 j( }
I looked in the mirror, and I saw your face 7 Z1 w- M' V X/ j
You looked right through me; you were miles away2 B# L' X6 {. C
' W3 G, t# d) y' F3 d s
All my dreams, they fade away + f8 {6 b' }$ |7 S
I\'ll never be the same % M6 b6 G4 Q2 z) D0 Q
If you could see me the way you see yourself
0 K' s( b0 J2 R8 M4 n- GI can\'t pretend to be someone else) W2 m+ ~8 S7 y1 i' o% |
( s9 t4 L" ~) M& Z+ g# v2 K/ t# mYou always love me more 3 F* ^" y' o% t0 ~! C3 ?
Miles away ' H/ i' _3 N, p6 l5 V7 h
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
$ u& }4 ^; \* _Miles away
+ U7 p) T- h9 O+ ]7 M k2 H, }You\'re not afraid to tell me $ s# \% `" \% D
Miles away 8 E' C, s8 G1 n' L. T+ f) ^( F
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
) I' T. M! u& V, ?9 Z xMiles away
& T, I; X; {/ E4 @% M8 N/ Q+ \% D8 D# ~' b8 |
So far away, so far away # u' F0 E2 W. j: e* H% s* P
So far away, so far away * ?8 |7 b6 ~! h) w( g3 R9 i7 k
So far away, so far away
# I1 a- m& j! `; S0 p5 k8 ]So far away, so far away
1 c' \, z. C5 u8 I4 N+ d# i' b: d, C K9 I
When no one\'s around, and I have you here
" g* y0 R& C: B% ~- @) H8 x" ]I begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear
9 t7 n+ v t( J9 xYou always have the biggest heart & U7 ]: F) i, a5 \6 ]
When we\'re six thousand miles apart
1 q! I( G) R) n* X9 F% E: w' t# n" m! P5 F
Too much of no sound 3 L4 \- R) h# s1 {2 n
Uncomfortable silence can be so loud / P5 p8 e! x: Z' P" ~
Those three words are never enough & b0 `* [3 ^; `
When it\'s long distance love : F; W# Z3 F O% J3 W! J. e
4 B" }* }( K0 z3 SYou always love me more
5 j' g! I& P: J ?5 K: \+ ]: eMiles away 8 R" K! B$ G5 k% s8 ^
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
7 t3 V# s |2 n! Q/ |7 i$ ]+ |; cMiles away ; t* n! c( ^- Q6 e: j
You\'re not afraid to tell me # {, T9 t# _; m( A4 g8 ]1 e4 ]% H
Miles away 4 i- x& j. ?$ R* P: u$ \3 Z' \- w& e
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
& e1 j: w' @& H7 R4 \' l% q* E7 o3 ]/ gMiles away
6 }) G: |3 M9 i. a9 ^/ Z- U7 F& C+ T
So far away, so far away * C6 A3 ~7 W# x0 P; M6 y/ I, ?, L
So far away, so far away % }7 [. J1 p: ~$ K6 b
So far away, so far away
: c- i; M. K9 G, u9 L- v: PSo far away, so far away& F1 s b! B8 H0 Q5 X
( I2 I3 t5 V0 w: @/ b
I\'m alright, don\'t be sorry, but it\'s true A% |3 l% l1 R0 u
When I\'m gone, you realize
; F1 q! ~" c a5 X. r- tThat I\'m the best thing to happen to you: c" M# ]( ]1 X! F! w
; W( i2 j U) {- K* h$ S: qYou always love me more2 c: x/ ?# X$ H- b- }, Y- |0 z
Miles away ! {' S1 B; Q5 |
I hear it in your voice when you\'re - U0 P$ O7 @2 D1 x, {
Miles away + P: V$ y0 }9 _0 ]. ^2 m
You\'re not afraid to tell me
. r5 |& H/ ^0 eMiles away ' ^4 c9 l" [: ^! |9 |" A; F
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
7 g6 w8 d* d; I& _Miles away 2 K ] [( C) a" \! M
( o3 g; H7 o' Q# f4 wYou always love me more
6 I' G8 B) I# F4 m- Q' U9 i" a, mMiles away
0 U9 W" H: p4 M' B: B* t1 PI hear it in your voice when you\'re $ {# B+ A6 x- ~2 o5 g( J
Miles away 4 I7 _* @. w% t/ d0 a4 Q- U% M# R
You\'re not afraid to tell me * B4 H2 t3 Q2 I4 Q( \' x
Miles away
2 W6 |3 d1 \( w4 q9 W$ rI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
3 K0 O! `3 x+ i* d" U, @& @Miles away; O% J" z" R! H
. B; y2 A2 z5 pSo far away, so far away
: {9 e6 a) M7 ?6 }2 _- o% rSo far away, so far away
( R1 p- w7 E% q- q5 Q; gSo far away, so far away 7 A3 u+ D$ A O' H6 @1 r! C
So far away, so far away
- Z0 Q, N! e! i: ASo far away, so far away
8 D& E/ f2 ?3 h/ e, _) pSo far away, so far away
3 M; K+ E+ e0 _0 NSo far away, so far away . }( ?9 u0 C! i8 V9 n
So far away, so far away
& {8 ]' L7 I& t ?+ I, X; VSo far away, so far away
! X1 Z; H- l; Y9 H* }+ `So far away, so far away… |
|