, ?2 [, P4 F: T" C- R/ [4 U《A Lover's Concerto》 7 B4 V, n3 J/ k6 }# q3 Z0 w. H' h; G2 n7 _) l; f. {6 F
陈慧琳 , i& h: z7 ~" L# x3 ^' Q% w/ k& L( X+ X- X- H3 z" Q/ e
How gentle is the rain ) @8 B5 ^9 ~8 ~, X; x/ F: |that falls softly on the meadow) c( B# x7 S" V {0 x
Birds high up on the trees: i% H8 _( z" d/ P- V* B
serenade the clouds with their melodies* k+ {% g, Q! I' }$ ~
0 c( V0 R( F5 U% K' x. ?1 h( s' _) v, d' n9 M
Oh,See there beyond the hill ; v) u# [! t& E9 j" t) A9 q5 |! T, Othe bright colors of the rainbow , L; b3 K! L! |1 Y6 i# d: csome magic from above 1 i( V5 e0 Z$ V, I- _. a9 CMade this day for us/ G6 H9 Q& O! o) n# |% S: l
just to fall in love: D, C8 W3 b0 B* R' |
: e: q7 L" G* @You'll hold me in your arms - d4 X, D& h& H6 Z2 }and say once again you'll love me7 Z+ |1 [/ D/ B( H
And that your love is true - t/ U/ j0 G8 P) |' Geverything will be just as wonderful % {: z9 N8 N0 b h' O1 x2 e% Q; I% c7 ~1 X& @
Now I belong to you 2 `3 F' S% \0 l7 p# D: Y* L% l6 ffrom this day until forever! R) ~& G, k3 r; r& |
Just love me tenderly 8 i- w6 I' Y# C' J& l _8 ]6 t" Tand I'll give to you every part of me% F8 Y4 n* B! l0 X, F" e) ^0 A
/ r F% F# c U! \, H
Oh,Don't ever make me cry! R0 u6 ^6 [, S# L& z# N; @- L
through long lonely nights without us 4 h3 N( l7 K# f. PBe always true to me 6 x+ X: d. J5 b F4 f0 j. g* m# YKeep this day in your heart eternally 5 |" X ^7 q, H 4 b9 f9 u5 L8 `$ q2 EYou hoid me in your arms1 ^2 ^8 ]5 l2 I, Y
and say once again you love me5 G3 B$ Z$ }, T5 |/ e, l5 G7 r
And that your love is true ! L; f9 V7 b& ~+ jeverything will be just as wonderful 1 v) R2 d. T `$ `, b& v) q1 T9 T# T$ a% O
: t% B' ~. Q+ G1 m; W / S. K D: _, K. U d! G- ^5 W2 _6 I