管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

2 S# [. _. U8 c9 Q7 y

9 R( X8 b% w8 M% Z% @4 ~1985年,Ashlee Simpson出生在美国德克萨斯州的Waco市,作为美国著名的偶像女明星Jessica Simpson的妹妹,Ashlee Simpson在姐姐走红之后就更加显得星途坦荡,但是在音乐生涯上的发展Ashlee Simpson更加依靠的是自己的努力和自幼就对音乐的热爱,而非明星妹妹的身份。早在自己11岁的时候,Ashlee Simpson就成为了美国芭蕾舞学校最年轻的一员,而从14岁开始就已经开始了自己在演艺圈的历程,那一年他跟随父母和姐姐一起搬到了洛杉矶,开始参加姐姐的一些节目演出。7 l$ T7 }" O( ?: n1 ]% o! `
搬到洛杉矶之后,随着年龄的成长,拥有一双明亮大眼睛的Ashlee Simpson渐渐的开始了出演一些电视节目,并且在电视系列剧《Seventh Heaven》中获得了主要角色的演出机会,不过她并没有像姐姐那样首先从影视剧的演出开始自己的明星道路,她首先选择了音乐。2003年,Ashlee Simpson的单曲《Just Let Me Cry》被选入了卖座电影《Freaky Friday》的电影原声碟,这是她第一次向歌迷展示她的演唱实力。这位拥有一个明星姐姐的Ashlee Simpson很快也成为了娱乐焦点人物之一,精明的商人很快就抓住了她身上的商业潜质,再加上本身的天分和努力,Ashlee Simpson在此后不久就成功的和著名的Geffen唱片公司签约发片。
# l! b* D- }+ p+ A4 l/ X签约之后,Ashlee Simpson开始更多的在电视媒体上亮相,她很快就扩大了自己的支持群体,这也为她的新专辑发行奠定了良好的商业基础。2004年,19岁的Ashlee Simpson的首张个人专辑《Autobiography》成功发行
' l% v$ U9 [* f' f5 m, T/ j" }3 g5 O  _- o: _
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:44 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词: 8 B2 R/ M- f" h  [
Whatca been doing? ( T: E( ~/ a, O' H, o. Y. H
Whatca been doing? & ~1 E- t& u" X8 g% {
oh oh
% S* Z: I4 {  pHaven't seen you round 5 V# i3 ^& J2 o+ m2 g) |$ z# w" n; A
How you been feeling? ' c$ i& G# ~8 m; Y) f; b. ^
How you been feeling? 0 ]% w) W( U& d' ^
Oh Oh
" M; e& A0 _5 z$ {  HDontcha bring me down * u- f9 A5 C) ]
All that stuff / {7 J& X8 @" a' w
About me
2 X3 R7 \' ]0 @* d- d# nBeing with him ' y3 v) b2 R, ~
Can't believe
8 A) w) N# f2 ~2 G/ _All the lies that you told
% {% [# n" [, ~8 MJust to ease your own soul ' I- m' a# E, s) U2 ]* a
But I'm bigger than that, ' f! _, `% H* c% a9 _" `
No you don't have my back
6 p4 O  _$ }5 G5 {3 ]No No (Ha)
) {3 G' y4 l  ]* q
; i' l+ `. o0 T3 R  l% m; mHey how long till the music drowns you out $ k- r. U3 c' a7 z3 }6 d
Don't put words up in my mouth, ! j( x1 t7 R7 `7 G1 t  d; G% v, s
I didn't steal your boyfriend
& C/ S$ _) B  O5 p  S; F5 mHey how long till you face what's going on 7 v: M$ [. j4 b2 [3 A, b0 F
Cause you really got it wrong? - O7 j) r# t5 f4 G& F( ~- _4 L
I didn't steal your Boyfriend ' ^) J, m5 p0 w' ?' e5 k8 G

( v# B$ T: I# x; i- [( yWell I'm sorry
* Q0 }/ N) ~% s3 v9 V  TThat he called me
# X) x. V( f. k) V: t( w6 YAnd that I answered the telephone 8 M# s+ R1 V& w$ `# ^
Don't be worried . ^( r7 Z$ s" W$ d
I'm not with him # C* _; m! P1 R+ R
And when I go out tonight 9 V$ c: p0 @0 i& ^9 R1 [
I'm Going Home alone ) ?8 i( r( m; @: {+ W* ~9 O$ t
Just Got Back
$ O8 D5 x/ Q+ m) zFrom My Tour
7 N- l9 i& o  CI'm a mess girl for sure & U8 Z( H! u4 Q6 b0 z: f
All I want is some fun, : u$ E) j" Y& ^3 O  r' l
Guess that I'd better run
4 L; X+ j7 r+ f: t% w/ y+ LHollywood sucks you in
7 c. V! H  j  t" g1 y, fBut it won't spit me out
/ z5 k) Q" P! A$ ?Oh Oh (Ha) 7 ^2 O2 e) h" i# c, B
( h9 H* x* F3 i
Hey how long till the music drowns you out ; b% M9 O8 \; d3 [% N# r0 r4 i
Don't put words up in my mouth,
% `" ~% o! {7 k5 L) x0 K. cI didn't steal your boyfriend
3 S" b; Q) ^) p% CHey how long till you face what's going on % N1 M1 I  X4 r; e. g5 K
Cause you really got it wrong? / ]6 r* \- c& a. _0 L0 s4 v
I didn't steal your boyfriend & {+ h, a8 p0 o- }9 w- F1 j
Hey how long til you look at your own life
: V7 c4 `# Y+ h; ~Instead of looking into mine?
+ d2 s. Y7 d  `  Z( p0 }I didn't steal your boyfriend ; t  ^/ p% O; @
Hey how long till your leaving me alone 6 x6 q) X* `$ T* {. b
Don't you got somewhere to go?
3 X/ y/ b$ v6 B3 S" z9 c1 W# l  dI didn't steal your boyfriend - B( t% b) m- J6 q% q# X
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
: W( W% n& L* r% R0 ^0 qOh, Oh, Oh, Ha * V6 k2 K" K- E( r* P! g/ O- a
" H" T& M8 D( {; x! L! e3 c
Please stop telling all your friends ( \/ T7 Z& C2 y& s% E5 i
I'm getting sick of them
- B# l- k# g' o9 t% EAlways staring at me
9 Y% R5 f0 g+ c7 K* elike I took him from you
9 D: E, }- i; l, I0 D6 i2 P+ x
( P* I# k" q7 ?; @  ^Hey how long till the music drowns you out ' n8 \" z  Q5 X5 \
Don't put words up in my mouth, 2 ?9 O* y" u0 M% C8 x$ G0 k
I didn't steal your boyfriend 3 g& ]" [; y6 y8 y
Hey how long till you face what's going on
3 N; S1 ?, [) s0 |4 O" s4 ACause you got it wrong?
6 Z$ P% D- f* L( W3 P1 b1 l2 ~I didn't steal your Boyfriend . x! O6 L0 A% w/ q
Hey how long til you look at your own life
$ H% \+ c$ ^6 v7 @: QStead of looking into mine / R1 s8 E7 A- E' T. \0 L' M
I didn't steal your boyfriend
' J$ R& W4 X1 ~; H1 lHey how long till your leaving me alone
2 ?5 L  \& ^& X. O8 \: gDon't you got somewhere to go 8 [! J1 T; U. ~  b" @& v
I didn't steal your boyfriend
" \" a$ t" u9 W; i( f6 k; T" H9 ]8 `2 Y6 e# U: J4 r
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha , E, f) w* x! t9 K/ B  S
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend + D# X" l; J) T: c
Oh, Oh, Oh Ha
: V9 X/ o& b/ ?Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend

TOP

返回列表