|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2008-10-11 18:07
| 只看该作者
歌词:
- e% A$ t1 {: U2 F! ^# x( e1 \I hang up the phone tonight 2 d. O4 e5 Q/ f$ W' V
今晚我挂断了电话
# J! n% Y" v6 j( o* W$ y' P" FSomething happened for the first time ) o! C" o3 U, `% E" R# t
第一次发生了这样的事 u4 ^9 ]( @6 }: ]- P1 k; x
Deep inside
4 ~, T$ |4 K, U' |) b" r: n深深在心里 4 P/ C+ g% ?' @) K* c5 Z9 q. F
It was a rush, what a rush
( f& c) A% p2 B) p非常突然,非常仓促
* Q* D! B h2 t, s! c: R# W# T& h' [
* E u/ f* l5 k" T1 rCause the possibility , x* A2 G& X. q, }, b
因为我猜想有这种可能
* R7 y+ j! r N7 A" q _+ wthat you would ever feel the same way
- D( l# V; l4 p你也许也会有这样的感觉
d" r" A) @; d7 X5 f& kAbout me ! I% c- ]4 d5 W- V3 f: F
是关于我的
* x* N; G3 ~' K( V6 n% a" ~It's just too much, just too much * x* Z) |# F0 _+ q9 h
这种可能性越来越大,越来越大 - N4 f, Z6 G% |5 g+ M+ ^2 J
3 d9 T) S. P- a, J' M4 s( [+ k
Why do I keep running from the truth
+ @ z% Y2 U% C! \+ b/ Q# Z* g7 k |为什么我还在一直逃避现实 ; o# [/ u) P4 J1 B( u
All I ever think about is you ' X! X4 Y' V( x; j* a
我所有能想到的只有你
& K6 I# x4 T d9 kYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
+ j5 m, b1 d# h6 ]. S你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住 - l3 c. f1 q1 r p+ {
And I just got to know , J9 A, b) q! K9 B! X2 L( R$ f
然而我才刚刚意识到
, J6 u2 L5 F" W& S/ T8 s8 d6 y2 u# {5 o$ m& N3 J9 |* j5 H
Do you ever think
1 C4 x) Z% d9 `$ I9 j你有没有想过这些 : c- f3 L. s. ?
When you're all alone ( U0 d6 F- \6 g& g/ m
当你孤独的时候 ) y+ _; p% e- c( M
All that we can be
# y" [' N) M# g0 M9 D' P所有事情我们想如何去做
& r' q8 w" V, ~0 w9 tWhere this thing can go
) P, Z8 v* D& x4 O' A事情就会朝这个方向发展 8 R2 m' C+ a$ T2 p" u
Am I crazy or falling in love
* Q Q; S+ E v( r, L, m+ i是我发狂了还是我恋爱了?
9 A( {0 l, B1 L5 H0 AIs it really just another crush
: v* i+ z2 Z* A ^9 b6 n还是这只是又一次的冲动?
. _2 P) V( G- q" g# e3 O& P. P% U+ E% y* {; m
Do you catch a breath
5 f$ }8 {% m' ?" p" \你是否感觉到我的呼吸 & s% @6 U) ^% Z. a# ?# d/ S( S
When I look at you
6 L5 I, c h7 Z J: J1 o当你注视我的时候 0 Z& M$ g3 i9 |
Are you holding back $ p |: ]4 L% [" I0 m2 W! u
你是否抑制了感情
7 Y& i& X" Z/ g+ w! Y" x5 c. @ \Like the way I do
4 y8 C) a& M3 {( g& O就像我也抑制了感情一样 5 c' N- l2 [# p4 |$ D
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
" n2 G5 D1 j, R% V. a3 a+ Q这导致我一直在努力脱身
$ B: G" Y4 ~8 ^4 SBut I know this crush aint goin away, goin away ! C M+ b: l6 W1 W
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失 : {/ c5 T3 D$ o, ?' Y
) K: K( y# n* _2 w- d2 |Has it ever cross you mind 8 X$ o0 g9 @+ x( Q* \5 }7 ^
这种想法你是否也曾有过 % ?) C$ A1 C' M
When we were hanging
0 f+ @! N8 k6 z2 s当我们挂掉电话的时候
; m3 a [/ d6 f# W0 A( [) dspending time girl 2 L6 W3 m% q5 }+ H
花时间在女孩上
8 e" V: G3 v! c3 U2 a* [' g' GAre we just friends
Q; C( ?* g3 O3 R5 \我们只是普通朋友?
9 v& A; b( p$ V, Q7 d3 bIs there more, is there more
. h0 h _! u- I: I& Q- g3 {1 P' X没有更近一步,更深一层?
! M4 r0 ] r; s- \3 O" e U* u) M9 \0 ?$ [
See it's a chance we've gotta take 7 C! v" N+ ]+ P1 k! I
设想我们能把握住机会
/ l2 l! }; a9 w$ `" p& _" F$ {! MCause I believe that we can make this into ; d7 A; q9 z! `& u
这样我会深信我们会把 ) z4 Y+ n: {7 e
Something that will last, last forever, forever
; X" x$ q) F6 i9 R2 U* {某种关系确立并永远维持下去,永远 2 U/ g6 B! p3 _( \$ |0 X
" Q7 i' U9 F# Z: g/ ]5 P, v1 A' O6 y3 S
Do you ever think
+ H q1 o0 c# {, \) B( P% @/ o你有没有想过这些
+ _" p& }. d& W% ?0 U, xWhen you're all alone 6 d. B* \) e; d' d% @' M9 V
当你孤独的时候
) Q% u$ G' e5 OAll that we can be
" [8 K H5 _- P1 j' V所有事情我们想如何去做 / o0 ]2 l5 E7 I" g4 \
Where this thing can go
: y9 f0 A2 P+ }' e( {$ m. l事情就会朝这个方向发展
7 }+ _0 O: v* p x/ L3 oAm I crazy or falling in love
: \, O) K O! u# w. A是我发狂了还是我恋爱了?
$ l" D2 v$ G- h+ M J: q* Z& lIs it really just another crush
9 \+ I) V) l$ W还是这只是又一次的冲动?
; t; }2 j. k1 U: g& g! W% D
( }8 y8 P, q# [- Y( {+ U, U, `3 LDo you catch a breath
7 \) b6 Q; F1 ^你是否感觉到我的呼吸 2 E* O3 k0 y+ q' k( h5 A
When I look at you , m) M# [/ ^3 K# ]- j) @
当你注视我的时候
+ _0 \ s+ d/ z) n( H7 `2 ^" lAre you holding back / O3 E. V& j6 Q( ]8 p
你是否抑制了感情
+ N# l2 M a- O% eLike the way I do
; }' b0 f% |/ O3 ~就像我也抑制了感情一样 ; k- D. p5 K5 R# Y
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
. w* m, { g( K这导致我一直在努力脱身 8 D" p. ?+ j/ L4 _
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away / p: t% m& S6 t& v
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失
4 ]9 x% H9 [* C: @7 v* j9 b8 n6 S- i. P d1 o& }3 L! U
Why do I keep running from the truth
: \$ Y P! i) e7 L为什么我还在一直逃避现实
2 E& c8 G- Q1 S$ \ C$ m% |All I ever think about is you
, w. x$ D6 z$ [$ P我所有能想到的只有你 # l1 k- N$ ]3 V, E2 j* z4 L
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized & v5 o S* ]8 z0 G+ A
你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住
# y3 g, c4 ?6 jAnd I just got to know
3 w2 c; I. ~4 x* n然而我才刚刚意识到 0 ^9 n2 e$ \6 A% a. E# h
' y8 d. y0 t; T8 h. \, uDo you ever think
6 i% G/ |# N6 C/ x/ x6 @: M d你有没有想过这些 4 \: P! Q7 K7 B7 t2 L' m
When you're all alone
6 T) c" k/ v. K5 t: G! j, j当你孤独的时候 ; C) L) ?( _% l
All that we can be / ]! b/ m3 U( C# k) p: t; N
所有事情我们想如何去做
+ b& I$ K7 b) ^) [- H `4 @Where this thing can go
. Y! K; X, W/ K) C$ d3 h* K事情就会朝这个方向发展
4 T& H/ ]5 P! x2 X/ G/ \Am I crazy or falling in love % p/ @$ s7 ] x" x0 _, D
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了? $ D0 B% `: P, i6 `
Is it really just another crush 2 H8 c& s* w. ]6 \/ i3 G& ^$ [$ v
还是这只是又一次的冲动? , O- X- [' G6 R K/ N
! y' _: ~1 W! `8 i* U4 E+ w6 s
Do you catch a breath
) D$ D: b1 I+ s8 |$ q/ e+ h" f a$ C你是否感觉到我的呼吸
7 Z/ J( K9 q* hWhen I look at you
& r; E0 Q9 m- d% w2 L% {当你注视我的时候 ; A r# r. P+ M9 ~* @ w$ |9 m
Are you holding back 1 W2 X: ?/ @6 m$ k
你是否抑制了感情
9 Y' D# y1 \( @Like the way I do
: i; ^: w# q/ }就像我也抑制了感情一样
2 X. ~. ?! [& ^# j% T5 ^ y K( x
3 F9 ^! n: z, P) QCause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
7 R- `$ r: p. N这导致我一直在努力脱身
' v6 W$ U" G; s9 j" b( c3 {But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away 7 h. w" I5 j% L2 ]% C. L8 P
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失
% \. F; g1 m2 t! x# j
$ ^, ~5 t) i& M% ]. S [$ G0 u[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 11:35 编辑 ] |
|