管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20& }3 E, k) y$ |/ t

- D& P8 Z& H0 E/ a3 z1 u+ k+ @, C. j# W7 w( V- p

1 \- j; P' w( s8 J黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie
  L  |( i  J3 `" K
' y- R' z8 ~) x# l3 K
  j# ]* P  u; v) Z  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。 ( Z& G& q: y3 ^% M$ B# F& y

+ }* r' v/ U4 t; D9 t, Z0 E9 D. ?+ i6 y0 S9 \
  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。 & b, x* D4 ]& L- H# ?
/ L; c7 d7 ~8 B8 Q% z1 B
2 g, e/ }) b6 |: M1 {' a, r4 `2 c) ^4 q! c
  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。
# ~2 j( S4 t2 n5 E, m% S2 \' m0 V; B/ @- v1 ?% P# {" M9 O# w  U
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM ! Z( g- n; U- j) q+ y. p& Q
4 E1 f/ n) |8 S# l( g* h( l
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream ( X1 ]( h: ?0 p4 j! d8 g; U6 z+ k
Cinderella theme 7 v/ a3 a) P. @. D$ Z
Crazy as it seems # z8 `; R7 t/ h
Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day
3 T3 b( E) o; t/ uWhen I would have to way
0 {, P1 p: l9 U' o% g# [, a' qmake so many mistakes
4 @& [7 ~" A+ k3 X6 T+ SI could'nt comprehend
" r3 I# W& M4 R" |as I watched it unfold ( o4 \7 ~4 ], C" n, B! M# a
This classic story told I left it in the cold + D. ~& }. I, b- ~  k1 b8 e
Walking through an open door that led me back to you
) d9 R' l- B; N, b" i8 D/ GEach one unlocking more of the truth
" n# v) [! P  A. w$ S4 x8 m  T! @5 q# l( ]3 [
I finally stopped tripping on my youth 3 @, A% b" @  n
I finally got lost inside of you
$ X) x5 f! b. sI finally know that I needed to grow 0 ^! {" O; {$ R. k/ e" M" t! o& P; u
And finally my maze has been solved
# n6 c' Z& V( }, m$ [' M, T* P; H$ J# `! m: {, M; D# p5 P
[chorus]
$ U9 g# R, m4 f+ M/ H6 V7 n/ VFinally , E& v( n; c; t2 b7 d6 r5 o% K4 z
Now my destiny can begin
, Q: H5 O% O& G/ l# T+ qThough it will have a different set ( G8 |" k4 @2 j; a5 |( G
Something strange and new is happening
( ]$ F% S! Z0 p. X) e6 VFinally . N: I1 f1 v) Q: C; l  j$ j/ Y1 n
Now my life doesn't seem so bad ( z& ^5 Y$ x2 z
Its the best that I've ever had
" o, O! }/ P3 ?' ?( YGive my love to him finally
1 M- H3 S- F- x: b
# ]+ [) s0 {- u; @( _) R4 N5 n8 gMMMMMMMM ( b% S# c& T1 f0 L  F  t) u' T. I: y

' _. d/ i) y# @; I7 ]I remember the beggining you already knew
5 ^- {8 w5 d9 o) J4 ]9 a% ~I acted like a fool ; o" M( B% m! u: a/ f5 H  F; h
Just trying to be cool , h2 S" |9 }" p0 K: b) K
Fronting like it didn't matter
  M& W1 N5 p- MI just ran away 0 k: g# ^8 |( p
On another face
+ }1 l* K  y3 [Was lost in my own space " H# x  u: e" z, g) C& S6 ?
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
+ h% S5 r& P! |: ^scared to give of me 0 b% p% ?5 W& t, L1 ~
Afraid to just believe
; k: E! _4 @5 z6 L' Q" J4 z4 uI was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
8 R: c1 F) c& d- l% ^# IStumbled through the nets that I have made
6 f9 K2 Z% E4 c# }- ^5 ~  I; e2 L8 W0 g) T
Finally got out of my own way
4 B( N$ ]$ \( K! e- `( O- rI've Finally started living for today
+ o) i" M" B% o# |) W! z1 }I finally know that I needed to grow
1 s/ ^& M( W/ jAnd finally know that ; e% R/ a( f# f8 v5 Y, V

- c9 I) a* t* y7 p3 ^[chorus] * s  v' ?) Z2 Z: Q
Finally
! N. k4 U; @9 \0 |% LNow my destiny can begin
" i4 V" `# L4 K& rThough we will have a different set / z* m7 \" d: M  C, Q5 p
Something strange and new is happening
! W& I. r$ h- eFinally
  M; Y" l' Q& \" @0 XNow my life doesn't seem so bad . h1 z8 t1 g  O
Its the best that I've ever had
* F% b9 g0 D- r/ N+ TGave my love to him Finally
7 A! R  B* U5 U/ x) s* p
+ A( H. U# Y  nMMMMMMMM 6 |$ c+ k) V, X% h2 D- p1 O2 r* \

& f8 B& l  G, p+ eFinally, Finally
, m& W/ R0 ^8 f1 `
$ C8 Z( F" y. U, s) B6 nFinally + U0 @, |6 B/ F/ F6 w2 j
Now my destiny can begin
) X% n! ?8 v! kThough it will have a different set
0 F) Z( o6 E5 h1 p/ Y. hSomething beautiful is happening, happening + a7 ^( h3 [! C. K! }8 l  z8 p
Finally
- g1 H2 s8 A5 [% CNow my life doesn't seem so bad 3 f0 B0 ~& Z0 l; o
Give my love to him finally   T( e$ r( k0 f/ Q3 q; c

8 d3 z6 v, B0 H8 ?ohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表