|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world
3 j# l1 r# m5 [% YSeas would rise when I gave the word
! C# k- E* ^' e/ z( N: A1 V# HNow in the morning I sleep alone
) E+ J& z$ d2 h8 P# I* HSweep the streets I used to own 3 J$ K; e. X, P" A
I used to roll the dice
/ W+ P; h* k+ bFeel the fear in my enemy's eyes , N+ o7 Z+ }, n! V
Listen as the crowd would sing:
: F1 O6 m4 i3 n6 o i"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
, W3 b* |) T/ ]4 a7 mOne minute I held the key
5 O2 a5 b5 |1 I2 z1 j8 MNext the walls were closed on me
, n( z+ y0 e% i! r* | Y) MAnd I discovered that my castles stand $ Q t$ n; K1 o. d
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand ( l4 Z/ Z! Y, W6 w. y6 Z& q0 m& i
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
! z5 X! z, B# \3 {0 ~6 GRoman Cavalry choirs are singing
- c1 O( N2 w# r# F, h6 yBe my mirror my sword and shield
# K. x q9 k% E% d8 d- {' YMy missionaries in a foreign field s/ K' O n, a0 H6 Q3 F5 u% h; N
For some reason I can't explain 3 k% `, T3 N* d: L+ @ g1 _4 Y
Once you go there was never, never an honest word
# O9 T& ?; Z" yThat was when I ruled the world ) b* u( z( ]3 n0 u
(Ohhh)
: _ u' K) b+ w; @; a6 I( {6 ZIt was the wicked and wild wind " u2 ?9 _% T1 f% Y6 q* S
Blew down the doors to let me in.
( ]1 K: Z8 y7 s' f% t8 L' X* F' `Shattered windows and the sound of drums
/ w5 E4 h! o/ O& d0 ePeople couldn't believe what I'd become , [, P6 B2 j; b2 F* v1 u2 v. ]
Revolutionaries wait
2 L4 u' h2 k. D9 U- RFor my head on a silver plate
7 [7 l- }. J% b; k KJust a puppet on a lonely string
~6 E# ]. h& @Oh who would ever want to be king?
" A \4 y2 C7 e) y& B( J* F, \I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
1 }. Q/ ~7 E4 URoman Cavalry choirs are singing
3 C" R8 ~( \( g4 Z& m: ~1 aBe my mirror my sword and shield
2 I. c% e7 }. m! @My missionaries in a foreign field
; H' A" O V: i; w; ~% ?0 vFor some reason I can't explain
@5 U r. i. M+ z dI know Saint Peter won't call my name ; I+ m+ t& ]. N( X; ~+ Z
Never an honest word - `9 u V/ j1 j: d$ z
But that was when I ruled the world
8 _" f- M9 F8 r2 g6 o% r(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) + m4 V2 z) R( o; G" |
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing 1 g/ @' {( b! K+ d5 C) k% g
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
7 t" [6 v: F4 E# J6 f: a+ t' P! KBe my mirror my sword and shield
2 R: n% |) ]' C( E9 [- ]2 aMy missionaries in a foreign field
) h& y' g+ Z* JFor some reason I can't explain 9 M# \0 d" f. n8 ]& P. ^- c
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
0 x# j2 S1 _/ n8 t% c3 ?# G# [8 dNever an honest word
( ?8 `0 o# c$ r6 Q" t0 t$ [! Y: oBut that was when I ruled the world
! X7 T& t7 n4 R) Z- A8 TOooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|