|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
[音乐] 经典回眸:Queen皇后乐队代表作(现场版)
第一首:Bohemian Rhapsody1 W& }; o% g! {0 ~( j
第二首:We Will Rock You
h- K0 L; ?+ }$ [8 e# |; w第三首:We Are The Champions
) C3 o& T. R6 X |' f7 o# j$ O0 i9 L
) C. P) t) t8 }Bohemian Rhapsody' G! n' B T, Z3 m8 g5 b/ m& x
歌手:Queen 4 _0 v" f; p' i: q
选自专辑『A night at the opera』1975,Queen
4 ]% e1 j/ ]4 o$ N$ USong : Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury)8 G/ \3 u; K0 ` ]' h
9 \# c% \7 `4 N8 U# i3 PIs this the real life -+ M" V! B- B/ p) l% a; ^
Is this just fantasy -7 ]% B" f% [4 l% }( ]' J* o) W
Caught in a landslide -
5 |) y& O* {: e TNo escape from reality -
3 w4 N1 I* x! x |# `Open your eyes
9 @% G& z5 _; q5 H2 N) Z: ^' } [Look up to the skies and see -$ B( F4 C- X; W) e4 Z# l
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy -
9 f- B% r6 r4 SBecause I'm easy come, easy go,
3 d4 W% e! a7 E4 z+ Q2 Q" W4 f2 KA little high, little low,
8 K& g: p6 l! ?" g3 dAnyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me,
4 N5 x6 E! b. e. S9 v) N3 Y- to me -,
3 h) l5 c* u' O+ \' a- K A1 E' |; i7 x) w- b4 Z
Mama, just killed a man,
3 P; u" _% ?; W6 TPut a gun against his head,+ U( r8 A$ E% V0 y8 F
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead,9 {- m6 {$ v7 Y* q7 x
Mama, life had just begun,; `& a' b% Y8 z% T" }2 |) m
But now I've gone and thrown it all away -
) ? K1 B* ]* y5 q6 }; {Mama, ooo,
; X& |) b% V7 n/ B) a0 ~Didn't mean to make you cry -) U `: G: }; G, _% \+ ?
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow -
2 n1 ~ J4 a! i" f3 {Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters -
5 R/ Q: p/ w. ^- _( I$ z# i; N0 m( v
Too late, my time has come,+ o( Z V, V3 P0 V
Sends shivers down my spine,$ e9 M- n- U# I
Body's aching all the time,* j2 e2 G1 Q3 \" R6 J3 ~
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go -8 b* i7 V3 S, r# v) K3 j+ R4 K
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth -) L' N% U- |8 G
Mama, ooo -5 l4 T. _, V7 \6 m$ G
I don't want to die,* q0 F( F! k+ S* O- v, u" G
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all -( U8 K* `7 ]" C$ z& [- ~- l5 h# z
. h% M! e# z5 h
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
9 G' z; G- H _% y# K- AScaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango -
! k+ E* \# F/ M% x4 MThunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me -/ x0 ~( U4 F, T' Y+ W
Galileo, Galileo,4 P2 K* s2 ?. ^* h& P( m
Galileo, Galileo* e- q1 I ^. C$ \: {" L
Galileo figaro - Magnifico -
4 [% ?6 j+ d2 \7 ABut I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me -; R" _+ @/ b% k5 \! k# U3 e# N
He's just a poor boy from a poor family -
" I4 f F: y( ]! XSpare him his life from this monstrosity -
1 |: a/ T; Q" k7 r+ h4 @Easy come easy go -, will you let me go -
$ d' \. F% `' \8 J8 Q' t. h( _Bismillah! No -, we will not let you go - let him go -( G' b- v$ A" L+ D' K* k8 R) \
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go/ f! ?3 a) {* r% _; ~/ y
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go
$ I% P6 M; w9 w- H ]2 jWill not let you go - let me go3 x1 `% [5 @: Z' ?' K
Will not let you go - let me go
% ~. g2 o3 x- b1 e- Y" q% uNo, no, no, no, no, no, no - o t9 A5 d5 F+ S @* c' q6 x+ S
Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go -' B: B) f% U2 c* h1 D
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me -
8 ]& P8 ^9 C! D7 y9 K( Nfor me -
! B/ Z# f: T' F; W
5 A# ` Q' ^/ Z$ M* O5 lSo you think you can stone me and spit in my eye -
# S& C1 e) @& q5 \So you think you can love me and leave me to die -
7 W2 k& F! }3 s& c4 n" xOh Baby - Can't do this to me baby -
5 }$ W" H4 b l0 b- x! n5 \Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here -9 i- R$ l6 ]2 _, k: P
) G' ^- k3 _0 ^! w; S
Nothing really matters,, G8 M/ s( |" h3 m2 z
Anyone can see, Z+ I1 X8 R p! L) C& [# ~
Nothing really matters -, nothing really matters to me
7 Q1 j# V8 U. I( y2 j
+ |5 J: P& S) m; h2 ^% sAny way the wind blows...
& s1 L8 c( m: M" H. g
9 r& `- w- X0 m: ](Operatic Vocals - Roger, Brian and Freddie)
! j2 w) L6 M; v m! q- {
8 Z3 b; @0 A+ D_______ Q E+ ?! y" w6 W% q; w+ U
# i. c/ v* G$ P c" F0 @We Will Rock You
( X) m4 C) ^! K
5 A! a' p3 Y' p! C2 h* @歌手:Five & Queen
( d; u; a+ \0 W, u) m9 k. h! ]选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen, A6 H A$ _- u* p7 g' ^1 }
N& i$ Z: i K+ E
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise* X/ V0 @, b5 w0 L: r7 O
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
! M- o3 P) O) x& ^; A" }You got mud on yo' face
% O+ o3 O, ?8 B1 ?You big disgrace
; M& C3 T/ e9 {& MKickin' your can all over the place! E5 \9 }* z+ K5 h6 F
Singin'5 V2 r1 j1 J- z( H) q
! p z8 z$ l. T7 M'We will we will rock you* t' `9 V8 N. o1 r
We will we will rock you'
0 T8 i: G H3 `0 R3 e9 L" ?0 U3 y" I: \- [
Buddy you're a young man hard man
* f" D, c7 J7 D; t' tShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
( S2 H- K0 J6 w5 h9 H2 Y& B! xYou got blood on yo' face. s/ {# I- _+ y2 x8 f: O$ r) |
You big disgrace
9 s; Z/ Q! r& `- _) UWavin' your banner all over the place2 Y& x, j% z& ^0 L# I' M9 f* \% n
'We will we will rock you') h/ D: K, P# T/ {5 ^
Singin' r) Y# x/ _% e% B" B0 X
'We will we will rock you'
& i& i# c3 s3 v# n; i* N3 L3 {8 r
" f0 B% @3 O* x; r' [3 {Buddy you're an old man poor man
2 j, c) I7 @/ fPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some
! B* u: x* O* |: P" h5 aday+ r8 ^* [* e5 S7 C
You got mud on your face
5 Z3 q8 k" F2 v% Q0 T4 oYou big disgrace
/ X. h8 `- r3 |Somebody better put you back into your place$ |$ z: g7 o( a' X
4 h2 m5 {) l$ Q. N9 p
'We will we will rock you'
+ G+ n4 I2 v' ?+ {5 D. N `" VSingin'
4 z0 V# U3 v- E2 Z'We will we will rock you'' R: Z6 @1 h. F
Everybody
# `. f, V' A1 z) @% Z' m0 }'We will we will rock you'
$ i# T B. z& z v9 Y7 F, v'We will we will rock you'; j7 U" `8 X G3 {0 W) B* W
Alright. M5 d9 p( i- ?, l; I( M6 z N. J
0 Y& }. \- G0 Y, _
_______9 p, O* d" X5 E
) e9 J& Z) ?. ^3 l6 ?We Are The Champions
: {6 z8 G- P% D8 d3 {) J: d4 W
% ~. f! @' V& j9 T3 S/ ^ @歌手:Queen
5 o" t; t. @" X' n4 k8 u选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen
+ p; s7 l5 f# U4 i& U% ?4 W3 \* _) f3 P9 Q2 u( |
I've paid my dues% I* v% a9 l0 N0 G/ J8 ~
Time after time" ?6 s% J; f' U1 v. L3 l
I've done my sentence: k! L2 b) r8 z! A. J, q0 v
But committed no crime8 h9 d1 A8 |' u- q. J
And bad mistakes
$ ]8 Q4 i. K% Q8 D/ G/ H) UI've made a few. s7 t" L) ^# `: H0 c7 w! B
I've had my share of sand& F7 ]- B& N: z: Y0 O2 O
Kicked in my face
5 n9 a2 R5 Y T. C& [1 }; m' rBut I've come through
5 |5 D5 x0 }. d. E: w, ?& vAnd I need to go on and on and on and on2 C; v4 k; T9 ~" T0 ?
1 d; J1 f5 Y9 {9 w0 b# L
We are the champions - my friend
2 U0 v$ q) {9 d- Z% l5 Z' t& B0 S7 A3 ^9 ?And we'll keep on fighting till the end
8 @0 P5 O8 b# U; n6 O! ^We are the champions9 R& I: |2 W0 A% f9 p1 a
We are the champions4 d5 d' q e* o2 y& L
No time for losers
/ @+ t, X* U+ c( u/ t+ c- Q'Cause we are the champions of the world% U/ s- k7 D& c
$ D* F! { a1 Z) N' yI've taken my bows
5 }5 _ v: ~1 N9 c% |/ d0 h$ C& E4 OAnd my curtain calls
/ D. _, n) K a6 Q/ G3 KYou've bought me fame and fortune
) W, _5 e5 x1 q% uAnd everything that goes with it
7 G+ ~: ?5 q: E {I thank you all9 G) V9 j# k i+ V" S
But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise J/ @- A+ j0 u
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race/ F5 ?. D5 X9 I
And I ain't gonna lose* F& `2 ?. v4 f! c- S
And I need to go on and on and on and on0 Z! K* r/ N Q7 y, @9 m! v6 C7 z1 t/ w
$ B- I' J% t( Q
We are the champions - my friend7 j5 B9 ]: ~* L7 q3 u% f6 n2 r
And we'll keep on fighting till the end ~' F, W W2 K) ^: ^7 P
We are the champions3 U3 K" u0 f$ y' Q
We are the champions
! A2 I% \1 x4 S1 tNo time for losers$ j- e# a2 w' r5 V7 n
'Cause we are the champions of the world
% n4 B# h1 m" b) s' z& a& c8 m7 x; g, C( r' w. D2 G
We are the champions - my friend3 H. w% |9 F, k, ~! R3 N- _
And we'll keep on fighting till the end$ k ^: L5 `3 Q, v4 G
We are the champions
& m8 U8 s9 z9 i( e7 h3 \2 ZWe are the champions
8 n! ~' ^( m4 m* b2 c+ KNo time for losers. I6 H) Y( e1 G( [! F9 [1 R
'Cause we are the champions
! K6 X: ? Q+ n, Y k% V6 a
; N0 q5 X# S5 u8 Z$ r9 Y6 X+ t$ a4 T/ _9 y
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:30 编辑 ] |
|