|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 09:27
| 只看该作者
I'm waiting
' _' s1 O) f/ e. |! g. r: kFor my moment to come
: @! a3 i' r+ N6 m% C: M s5 MI'm waiting
& N# n2 |, O+ \1 w8 CFor the movie to begin 1 S1 g& `7 R- X9 S! e0 T
I'm waiting
8 @+ L8 L9 L* [, z. J$ @7 C9 XFor a revelation
) I- G" G; g7 a) CI'm waiting for someone
! x7 Y7 s, G- w& W( I8 E! }To count me in
2 a$ |. A! Q9 @ ~0 K6 n* WCos now
+ r3 E$ M* v; h" t& EI only see my dreams
! g9 Z7 j! R6 f' ZIn everything I touch I t2 A" T! E. Q- e# d! I
Feel their cold hands on . q# @ t2 o+ I) O
Everything that I love
/ |9 ?8 p! e; D. s# L- X MCold like some
6 M) K8 [" O' n8 C- A3 yMagnificant skyline
$ V M' Q, \. ]% S/ M( }Out of my reach
3 s0 Y3 k& x: l8 c, D' u% LBut always 7 M+ Y, k/ e9 T# Q* |3 }
In my eyeline now
G$ R) D4 T: R1 ^We're tumbling down % i" B4 w- w' Y F+ A
We're spiralling
6 J( _2 d) E4 O+ W% sTied up to the ground 7 N* l0 B. _8 h
We're spiralling
v. g; H& `" L6 x( CI fashioned you 7 \; l: `' |* _* @) U& [6 x! V
From jewels and stone ' m* L/ ~ m" j+ t" p+ {; s* N5 n
I made you
) n# L9 d" p: {/ CIn the image of myself 0 y6 Q5 p4 b8 R* m7 W
I gave you
1 ~8 V, E0 g: m) yEverything you wanted * Z- ^. \5 Q& Z' ?/ _, A
So you would never know
* s% r3 U/ s% A, HAnything else
* o6 b* }- W0 W$ C9 W- \But everytime # M4 q2 v0 \- j: t
I reach for you - R; s9 b, W0 \, @, H! T2 O
You slip ) A9 L1 q$ W5 u5 x$ \/ V
Through my fingers . K" K, k# H7 [+ e0 X! `
Into cold sunlight
0 }9 h2 f7 Q6 t) x4 p! wLaughing at the things
- _9 S1 l( M1 {. yThat I had planned
) c5 L* H1 C+ ^. A+ MThe map of my world gets $ N4 @& [4 j/ T+ l3 _# S% h. R
Smaller as I sit here . Z' ^1 F% l- `9 l0 v c) l) s% a
Pulling at the loose 2 [6 B2 O$ C1 L, p
Threads now ; G* H( W9 I9 \! H: @$ q
We're tumbling down
) {& Z O3 `8 M2 ? @ u- yWe're spiralling 0 H! |+ [. z% ]7 E6 ` q4 \
Tied up to the ground + e$ l2 o6 @, h5 E
We're spiralling 6 Q) m2 w5 o9 g7 @" }! R
When we fall in love ! `! g6 M- h, K
We're just falling 8 x. x3 d! A2 O/ G" p8 r
In love with ourselves , T2 ^% D$ A* V2 @- P5 w
We're spiralling , q0 i X+ G! s9 N
Did you wanna be a winner?
; n% R( Z' u, f# ?Did you wanna be an icon?
; K+ {1 t7 y% W/ DDid you wanna be famous?
7 J5 W$ L: m! G' sDid you wanna be the president?
* V$ n' M( |3 t, W5 Z* {" g' q( s" DDid you wanna start a war?
7 M- S" z( I! b. }6 jDid you wanna have a family?
3 o; U( T( X7 n' k! _+ s8 _0 RDid you wanna be in love?
, b' F# X+ t3 `# z2 d& O, mDid you wanna be in love? ' Z+ \$ D; v9 c4 ^ x/ u
I never saw the light $ a3 ?' P# o. b* W
I never saw the light
5 |, _9 h1 m& u3 c- S/ dI waited up all night 8 }, C( t" a/ t5 v6 t, c- J" d
But I never saw the light * ^+ T8 V. Q5 D3 k/ Z$ ~
When we fall in love
- _0 ?2 v! h/ b/ N1 hWe're just falling
3 v9 l, ]7 q! b c8 |In love with ourselves
U$ H' Q9 m& {$ c5 `0 dWe're spiralling 4 L! J8 q i B- J: e& V' r! W5 N! T- o
We're tumbling down - _6 `: L, ^/ ^3 Y) d
We're spiralling q3 c3 N& I/ V
Tied up to the ground ' p) t2 t( @: f/ l% F- o, Q- {
We're spiralling |
|