|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:23
| 只看该作者
Chorus:
1 X4 H7 E5 |" H0 O# z9 JLolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body
# k& q a& D: O1 Z' U5 d+ CLolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body
4 Z, ?% {" h3 t1 I; l$ bChocolate lolli + A) [. f. z. c- A9 h" N/ x
Cherry lolli ( g, f7 S7 Q( E0 w
Feela lolli
! D6 O" Z# J- k- j) mPink lolli
! w/ N: x' G9 ERed hot
# d- g, M) _- C+ ^/ jRed hot 4 R' Y4 Y) N0 Q" A u4 _
Red hot hot
$ O8 K) h. O0 f) t8 L3 J" pMake that lolli pop ' y5 D( X8 c d8 n! [3 `% V+ H
Make that lolli pop ; F) |* c! y" w. @' w" J8 u
Make that lolli pop ; a; ]6 D6 P! W' a; H
Make that lolli pop
* [3 c( _4 @7 J. J, X! \
. D! l2 K/ p' D1 X, s8 ]5 x+ F8 QThat lolli lolli lolli
: \6 {; Q$ ^3 e3 E( l6 wPlease lord, have some mercy , r4 B6 K! b$ `- S, k+ V3 J
This girl is throwin judi $ Y: S2 p% B& F) o( |0 w
I think she bout to hurt me
/ ?- j9 t, h3 @# a2 {7 DSee she went front then back
+ w S, e# z: t& ~6 K4 U% I4 bShe went side to side 9 n% Z" e3 Z+ I5 Y p; _7 R
Im throwin blank checks * R' ?6 Y! P$ I+ |
I think I need a ride 6 W! V" r; b5 @8 F
One pocket full of pills
! g% ?4 [3 Y5 g# F. i: G1 _A little bag of that cola ) t- F& w+ c/ E! M- f" j9 @3 M
The other one full of weed
; s% S/ [' n" O6 bAnd a semi auto pistol-a 1 |. l+ J# i1 i4 o/ P' T
I aint no dancin dude & r8 _$ W1 A' n; U" ^9 N& t
But I can lean like a cholo
& Z. g( } A3 {# FSee mami go wit me cuz I cant be goin home solo 1 r8 J! j7 s( B; r7 a- |# ~% ~+ e* b
# n* r5 j/ H* L! u
*chorus*
0 H, _5 J9 E8 n5 L# x/ b# h9 _2 J4 \# a+ K1 R2 ^$ n2 I
They call me the juice when im at strip club 3 E- F1 a+ i% K! t
I put down a hundred or a dub - C; O+ c+ l, Y7 s' V$ p0 C
Im a mac to a playa
L3 b" H# Y% J" vIm a stud
8 r. v% I( K7 K+ v1 L2 KCuz when I leave the club ima f*ck 2 h+ X+ [3 H' X4 h3 \. ~3 L
Ride wit the man and be givin up the brain
6 q0 p0 J! L& Q% _' X2 v3 F) B+ |8 |Little skinny ima ride wit ya
! o7 ]( z; i$ w! B3 ^" g3 WI dont even know your name 9 X7 ^% M5 ?$ @
Theres a whole lotta room in the front of the van
& I+ e9 a3 F5 z* b: m( z/ `1 A O4 cLike boroc obama said its time for a change
Y& n8 B. l' a$ z; r9 PPut a roll on the back seat
: }9 U: X- A4 ^ R" RPop that body now you know that ya got me 4 D! K: O& E9 b0 O: n( {
You'll find a chick thats kinda classy 8 y+ {4 X) T* H7 d8 e/ v( n
Said her name was antine now im grabbin
# T3 @; h, x9 \! V0 EGot a grip on the whip # K: P* a8 o, x& R! h% L, o
Big round booty with the silicone tits 5 ^! b$ v9 T5 K$ ? {+ E
She bouncin on my lap and she tryina own the six 0 Q l; r( I& O( c! t+ o* o
I whispered in her ear its hard for a pimp 8 ~( ?% b1 g: B3 Z* C; X. S
' Z6 s! u; `9 F3 A: O# V*chorus* 2 N$ I: V/ O- T9 k( ^2 d8 S4 G
$ k% L4 X% ]0 nAll my ladies get em bodied
" J$ ]' [4 _ qPut your hands in the air
" f) P7 K- t4 u C9 I/ i# k; {If yous a good lookin hottie
$ d/ P4 q. e( }. F6 `Put your hands in the air 2 R' w8 A! B5 g. Q# L! u& l' u2 M
Punchin bag lookin for a model
" |. d* s h% s' w! m7 uPoppin that booty
' \( N) ~/ b6 ^- s, d5 ^- L! eIma pop bottles
* c: `1 r+ f( W6 ]- _5 g2 g3 t$ ^Your girls a cutie
4 ?# q& R; G6 _ e& v2 A9 H: W& qKnow she goggles 6 T4 `) L" g, o4 [3 e7 C/ D
Kingdom models - `; X, S( ]* s
Shawty hot watch her rock
2 N6 W. \* B1 D7 D& h0 E% c, rLet me see that lolli pop . G, x g" `7 g4 ^) Y! c
Body rock dont you stop . P! M8 Q& i1 Y" b( T
I love the way that booty drop
7 c; D( k9 {1 H4 h+ zSideways front back up and down I like that 8 `3 g8 [9 U- N9 e6 ], }
Cherry lolli chocolate lolli % d7 r7 K7 b" D+ s, V* J
I wanna see you pop that lolli : M# [: n8 h) e; w
! Y" Y0 Q. U a# @2 M
*chorus* |
|