|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:13
| 只看该作者
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
$ X8 }6 i$ w0 c9 z- H我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。
8 o* e! U' Y) Wthe morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
" C1 w8 L R7 V9 @, U4 W清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。 # |0 ^5 R0 ~3 T; [- j
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
: @/ S3 W2 P. C {6 m* m6 X W5 E" d我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片,
: M% b1 w1 K+ f$ t4 y2 _it reminds me that it's not so bad : B2 R& ~& B. Z# n: r4 C* }
它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。 ) M( I8 _/ w d8 V1 c
it's not so bad
c4 q! I3 ` K& f, B真的没有那么糟!
% f) y/ e7 Q! W4 p- wI drank too much last night, got bills to pay - ]4 V8 b6 z. O7 }" N( Y% o
我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱,
; j; x- S' p. l. n4 T) e4 Zmy head just feels in pain
5 B: Y- n# M/ @5 P( L/ i3 V我的头好痛。
* s. x/ e6 F& ~' x9 hI missed the bus and there'll be hell today 1 x4 Z( I1 L" t! S4 A
我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。
, g8 l0 C1 B5 U+ _I'm late for work again
( T4 Z% f9 [/ Z* e9 b* K2 x0 m; |) h我上班又迟到了。
/ B: j0 c% o3 k6 `" p2 kand even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day 3 Y- S8 ?3 _' }7 {) c& u
即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。
* [( g3 }0 K5 K- C4 `: z& t6 k# Z6 Nand then you call me and it's not so bad 3 [( `6 w" G, I" q7 `$ g
接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。 * J, t8 `2 b: \/ w5 J N, y9 M
it's not so bad and : o6 y5 I& ~- I, k; _( |
真的没有那么糟。 ( m+ S( p5 o% B1 R% d9 ? @
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 5 _; r2 n- S, o& k" |* G: l. U
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。
3 W, u5 m, n- {/ hOh just to be with you is having the best day of my life ' v% x9 z( r/ v/ `% t5 ~
其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。 ( A/ T9 X! ~% r$ f% j; C
Push the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through
+ o6 Y7 ~1 a* f推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透, * q x4 Q$ x; h- ~2 o$ s! |
then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
1 z6 Q. v% t$ w5 |- D Q# p你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。
' r4 t+ O2 @! J7 T) L- X1 Xand even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
8 B4 R: L- F- e/ M" k) F即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉, 5 Y: y; D6 n, P$ k
because you're near me and * N0 ?# n5 R$ s7 `4 L9 w& d
因为你在我身边...
" \. z6 d F. f5 U" F0 VI want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
2 {5 _# v0 F. F8 j9 m想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。
2 W- `6 _$ P9 G: g& \% ]! `Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
. z% g- o# h5 a/ H5 i其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。 |
|