|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
4#
发表于 2008-9-29 21:55
| 只看该作者
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
h" q( L! j |* n4 XWatch out I've seen her type before
4 Q# }" }) w9 N' [1 I- H8 RThat girl is so DANGEROUS, 4 t- E& u% a5 _" E
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
" G \1 o/ }/ V M/ C5 XThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
7 U9 Q0 G: v- G1 dShe's so DANGEROUS,
8 s7 b& d: i* k. Y' H$ JThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
) U5 l/ m" S, q$ ~$ c- N) l6 ZThat girl is a bad girl, yeah ! e3 w2 {4 r8 \) [
9 z+ y0 K$ ]$ FOhhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr. & b- ?6 @4 B+ F6 ^' ?
Ex-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR! % O# t3 p- e0 g* o- E) c$ P
if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. . @& \& U. T" d1 ~- f# y- K! e
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her. 1 G' e# ]' ~3 W
Body's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!)
) B h2 @5 d5 g7 l- w9 `5 R% N8 P, F: I3 t% g
$ x5 W% C) `% M8 O% @: hGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
( [" c7 E M7 b' o( \( ` wWatch out I've seen her type before
; X5 V. Q' R3 [( _" IThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
6 {+ m5 s' g) BThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
$ Q, k! N9 M/ C; B+ }* ~That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before ' O; E! ^/ ~5 ^' I7 f
She's so DANGEROUS, . h9 G! v- V( C% W% O
That girl is so DANGEROUS, w' g. {' h& M( X* }1 M4 y# Y i
That girl is a bad girl, yeah # K" f' q( R1 E. p
& y9 P4 U" y/ r
" A5 T! Q4 T) R8 R- GOhh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
8 f' g, |. {' r2 X- E0 DI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home f/ s2 | U& r4 _ M: O% ^+ |
She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal
" ~& }. ^( l7 XI mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see . `2 w4 ?( N0 y" z& T
No no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh 7 N( B0 h3 d0 u t% N8 V% O+ ~
Tell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness
- i' @& x4 ~' }! \ m7 f/ h( Z! ]8 D; O3 @# [
4 |* B) x! g2 q& Q) L, f
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
5 L; b0 G* \; c/ `2 `Watch out I've seen her type before
/ [; Z7 p! [( Z" V) N3 I8 P$ |That girl is so DANGEROUS, 0 h# O6 q3 s d/ s5 S0 B
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 9 ?6 E0 T0 S, M ?7 b
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
# h. Y6 I" I2 nShe's so DANGEROUS,
7 o* W/ c+ Y& p1 LThat girl is so DANGEROUS, % P% g1 V6 Z% k; L6 M
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
; a* q7 ?- U1 B" a% t$ z( `5 kI see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin]
# j8 Z# n% O; ^# r; X. a5 q; ifrom left to right i watched her go down 2 v# B, Z. \3 ^/ K/ V
girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin] 8 s% J5 z9 L) X: v' c; @ d
shortys so right i need to slow down
- T) I4 e- d4 a% P+ Q# X8 Q
$ e) I0 Y8 H& F; I+ ]9 C- W5 K/ `, x& I' I
Figure 8..good body shape
* S7 O6 _* W5 D6 v% k, \When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate
3 Q/ i$ [( A* @) rWhen she do her thing man can’t walk straight
: J1 A+ t$ C" M" A9 B1 TThat biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate * h- @* Z* w x: ?* u
Bad heels like Jessica Pete
& w J d6 r7 Fim tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity
0 s+ t$ [+ p& l& t/ G. d8 Pitty bitty waistline moves with the baseline
0 i' x$ j. \! L9 v6 r6 _( h. a( p! Gone lick of punch.. I’m fine $ F' J {* g' t4 }
+ ]( ~7 u" z t+ b% _% {4 ^! o; P* l& J. ~7 ^. W% [
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, & H: `% q- S: {) U9 _" B
Watch out I've seen her type before ) n# P. G8 y; I: S- r8 c1 t
That girl is so DANGEROUS, - j' g% [' N, C i0 e- b& a, G
That girl is so DANGEROUS, % `4 x) Q M( a( i* q" Z( p
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
/ F/ ]5 s3 r8 y1 m2 mShe's so DANGEROUS,
% f9 t; K" Z5 z& VThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
! ^- c' w- h& E) iThat girl is a bad girl, yeah $ \! n3 A0 w3 f% M
}9 P$ ]/ z+ }9 \' }! x7 V2 v( C# a. E3 @5 B
女孩.. - t2 Y8 Q" \# w' Q2 a
我发现了你.. % @: e! r) m5 \! X$ O0 Z" ^, a
从这个房间走出时 : B$ f& C% p, A5 D
我看到了..
$ R7 j+ K$ F; G: y# X$ _7 [对于看到的一切 0 a( s* M9 g. d7 {5 Q
我无法克制我自己.. 0 K! c g8 H0 |; R; ~. J# w. N; ^
从我看到的一切 ' C7 a& G0 F( e" ^. u7 i' q5 P
我要给你一个忠告
$ E( L$ g* Y6 q. x% I/ i+ u: q给我一个忠告 - N* i( g- x# }& Q# R
小心! ' Q7 L$ X" n; }" c5 n' u
我看到她这种类型的
h0 Z d9 r* v8 m这样的女孩太危险!
7 F, F/ T! X0 {: z* A这是一个危险的女孩! " t y" \: Y1 g1 _
这是一个坏女孩!
, `+ O- i( x Q' L! D4 y% T& L G当我看到她这种类型时
& t- L+ W1 c- u0 f3 O她真是太危险了 7 p" ?) O2 }% ^2 i; Q4 s o
她是个危险的女孩!
! }# ?; Y6 M2 D0 r" t* t0 }% V她 她..
- u. e( m/ d Y8 O6 n# j( R# F* q9 e这是个糟糕的女孩..~
3 E" k( K" W1 n, V( s4 ^
; I9 v, K/ g O2 g+ g' Q/ l, r5 f唉 唉 ~~ ' Y3 s% F) C8 v4 N- Q" u
这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
6 H+ F5 f5 z( h. S a一直想尝试
' z" d0 s- n5 a+ K尝试做 Kitty 要做的事..
8 x$ w# ]$ k" P那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 & y6 J8 z9 A% I5 C$ t# D% w
他知道我要在他的包厢里 - ^. R( d# t& z9 @1 l) I
做一场交易 5 i6 d' s' Y1 F4 P5 k' V
是的 先生! ) S0 z; t8 w# Q+ V0 |
倘若我是世上最后一人 8 |. d2 |: |6 ~; g, q: ~
我就要做最后的寻找 * `" B" A8 l6 a/ {- r, d
只寻找那样的女孩
6 e& k; H) J( c; o. N0 c给我一个词汇曲线
0 v, I; X: u( x6 N( h让它变得崭新清晰吧 7 Z+ s8 j& ?) r5 G, H6 n. T# m
让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们
9 V) C$ V; |2 A- x/ }0 N都来羡慕你吧~
9 o' E. i3 Y6 `3 ^$ b) D9 d6 X, L身体就像完美的武器
: B3 Q+ L9 ^/ i3 L7 [+ L4 Z( K频繁的冲击
( r, U3 J/ d! m: o& Q! J让她荡漾着欢乐.. ) b4 E; V$ m8 u- b
冲击那层障碍
. m# J& v9 ~0 x- F6 |1 U8 K享受唇舌游戏..
9 L" M; C8 \4 k5 V 一种崭新的诱惑来临 ) N3 M& o$ Z& J- D
我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~ 9 w/ p& Z- @! l* |+ ]
& i* U3 k5 r" D" `
唉 .. 一把坏骨头
8 ?- q5 V; F. N" n% m+ `9 ? 一切都被封锁着 / E* |% c! [9 |# H5 ]
像被包裹在二 三层空间
$ ^) [3 Y9 q7 o$ Z/ B 我要让我的黑蛇 2 Z2 ^0 U1 I5 Z a: @6 h+ ^
发出呻吟 # G2 j' f% `: z9 }# ] r& }8 C
诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿
# o0 ~- @) L! m: |9 D6 r# i她也知道这交易 1 k1 \3 L' P4 B4 t4 W* Z' R
是我无法掩饰的内容 8 t0 R0 S) ~$ J/ I& J4 G* K
再她想要逃避时
, i! T) S: M2 i& b我会表现得很好
7 E5 B; z# E1 z, \2 e让我们一起 一起靠近彼此
' W. J C4 k+ j: E1 B对于我看到的 Jubee.. 0 |; M$ N7 Z0 Z
不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦
) N0 V y1 o: M但 这样的小妞..
6 Z& {4 M( e& U; Z* N却用另一种方式..
" Z- X' u& u0 [6 w, H _将支票撕碎 唉 ~~ u+ @3 `% d+ f4 W+ I$ E/ Y
挣脱了压迫 唉`~
+ B1 m8 p. F5 _% T5 t) o0 `唉 说笑吧..
. C2 w {5 S7 `, E; i1 W我能为这所有作证么..
( b1 R# w: D. n& F$ `" B; o, Q. [' l Z, {* ]1 u% ~
我注视着你火冒三丈
% G2 f/ A' ?7 `; U4 W你迈着步伐 离开了我 3 q' W/ v1 A# X# p; E! v" t
从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开 5 Y- U; Q* I9 j( t5 G: z; g
女孩.. ( J7 J, r8 x! u; H( O. I6 b6 q
我只想现在能好起来
& i) Z; z2 |1 [! f不要一言不发..
B% ]. Z. ] i7 y0 p" `. k矮小也是好的
- h( T5 Q+ S- b7 s( ^4 K" ?给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~ 7 x+ a) W, I% P9 M" ?2 Y$ D
. D0 T9 W, B/ ]看你美丽的身体曲线 + ?9 ]' M% B+ P
看你在舞池牛动身躯
( e" k6 z* N6 r/ q* H看和你做过的男人们
4 G l, N$ \5 N2 c看他们不能沿直线走路.. + k; H) Y. U+ Q! \" W K' o2 K, b
看所剩无几盘子里的饼干 ( y. W1 \0 U' v
我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事..
$ d/ k4 n+ X5 ]; p感受在这座城市的火热 ) W/ C& X7 Q/ {# a: C* H/ J
感受你细小的腰围 ) E6 T7 V, k9 s7 V( ~
感受和界线一起的颤动 + O6 d w5 g& y. M L) {
一次唇舌的触碰.. ) M2 s# @ H! d; |! f" g
感觉..
3 H# ?. \% k; ~) }: J真的很好... ...
4 u% s, `" O! U; E' p$ J4 l! K$ W' z5 H
女孩..
. I! l9 [. L8 R) r9 m我发现了你.. 6 e1 T0 S m5 i- v8 q- M" \4 ?
从这个房间走出时 4 P% w8 e6 F2 `
我看到了.. " g T' B7 I' B! `) O/ u$ @
对于看到的一切 ) V: q$ E* s2 M% Z1 x
我无法克制我自己..
6 `- W: u3 g+ ~0 }1 W9 z从我看到的一切 7 y0 D; p- E, _9 {7 K, |& X
我要给你一个忠告 4 S9 k9 V. X6 Z' v. B: h3 L' H
给我一个忠告
! _) Y( R% H- [- U- t! ~6 W小心! ( @( ~# _1 ~1 F3 U6 f3 D3 v3 Y
我看到她这种类型的 _' K/ t7 {6 c$ B9 b3 J
这样的女孩太危险!
8 L# U8 U$ s6 k. m6 k; q这是一个危险的女孩!
' R9 r! s0 V2 H5 X7 }这是一个坏女孩! ; n7 a/ [! ~" p* B6 D7 \
当我看到她这种类型时
F2 M3 }4 M# w9 T% {她真是太危险了
% w/ l) Q8 V$ h; \) }( C她是个危险的女孩! 5 B/ C* Q& i5 e6 y' F q
她 她.. ! G0 Y& U" _) N4 H( ~
这是个糟糕的女孩..~
/ I' `! {: c' U3 j$ ? ) L; X1 Z6 [$ d7 D
唉 唉 ~~
& i; x8 t- g% ~! i; p; l7 c- {
6 t) ]9 Z! Y1 D0 m+ Y( {% H[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ] |
|