管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes
8 ]( I+ c0 N$ v2 m, ?
  Q0 a3 k$ ?8 g9 [; y3 N2 p7 [. dOne, two, one, two, three.8 c& Z* D3 M9 H( D( Z
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
. i' n# M; ^+ [0 B4 q6 h2 x' rCreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
( e% Z- |6 r( @, F" }I found your address got your phone number too
. C% q7 w4 T, L' J  n. X- T9 UVisit all the stores where you buy all your clothes  |! C0 K1 ?% ?
Been to secret places you think nobody knows
5 f* B' h1 N6 [, S( L. Y) z" x5 _% R6 N- E3 j4 d
If I have to live without you, nobody could5 i( @( I* L8 _" t, A
I need to be around you0 Y6 l7 Q( `1 o$ n5 S& ~0 C) w0 v
Watchin' you
( z6 j( G" J. T' D9 F+ [4 N: q7 f  k" h5 e/ ~/ Z2 k5 i, G
No one else can love you like I do
5 h$ m( v0 G5 m: s1 ?, vFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you
5 O" f% U# h" X' P/ D( a" wI know that it wouldn't be right5 H, w7 @; [6 U- J0 m
If I stayed all night
& Z7 F. l  m# [% F% iJust to peek in on you
5 v2 V+ W3 G$ OCreepin' up on you..6 O3 B3 E5 O7 U' I' h4 {' t. N
- C, s# u7 w: |
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt# I4 ~+ v% {+ |1 @% ^) E
Spying on your friends to find out what you want
5 a0 I7 q+ A' X: w7 e+ `: o. FDrinking from the glass that you left on the bar
2 ]  B$ l5 r: z* lFollow you around driving home in your car....
6 D" D7 w4 Z1 d, q' Z
' O! v3 ]6 Z2 R; e, J9 ~, QDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could) b- C  F9 `& ~# q5 ]/ v  H9 i" R
I need to be around you
' T% F$ H2 \7 h6 dWatching you. A$ t. ^3 o4 V$ A. c2 }: L
& @$ l5 M' `) U* b7 i
No one else can love you like I do) R$ e+ z: C4 I2 U3 {* ?4 T
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
& ~" e5 s6 t8 ]# [! D! P7 E- Q% O0 ]I know that it wouldn't be right
3 K2 S* p8 _$ R* t0 Y+ gIf I stayed all night' q1 [) y: I5 L: T  C- K
Just to peek in on you
$ m* r! n" O( N! A  V$ p) UCreepin' up on you..$ f# f# [1 p& W  @1 |
/ `, d9 Y7 Y0 [/ G  |
I'm creepin' up on you
( y+ M  \% x) M; A
1 h7 X: K7 X4 s+ ?6 k, ?# X8 i: X8 k% bI know this must be wrong
1 V  \; q7 }$ N1 J& H" f& {It can't go on
& r. B& p8 J! n. [3 K7 G  U3 O& D( lThis kind of thing
0 V% ?5 E/ w; lIt's taking all my sanity3 \  o: r5 k) j5 n9 Q# L( r  ^
and making me a mockery  @5 R+ N- R: l" Y8 |8 v. P  \
This must be wrong
# Y6 k2 h/ e3 I6 lIt can't go on
1 q$ R, m2 y  ~So won't somebody free me from this misery
& C+ U1 [2 n0 b* [. IBring my baby closer to me (yeah..)
! j( S! j$ A, D(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
) d4 m% D& L3 g2 n9 X
3 r/ T5 {) u+ R2 o; @% x(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do1 z  {: ~! a" f1 S8 f* }
You feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
2 Z2 B! U' `5 S1 [I know that it wouldn't be right
0 M0 N7 i  d' N$ i: P  b# EIf I stayed all night$ u- ?3 w- t, L4 d
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
7 t) e/ a, u$ {; V) m3 Q- r; H; p) l/ H
No one else can love you like I do  D( e; M, l0 {+ H1 ~4 {
(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
5 I+ W0 M! D9 n3 \; F' I" N/ [I know that it wouldn't be right# N1 W2 g7 q. ?% o" J4 p8 l
If I stayed all night* S/ C7 i! T* |& T; V' A' v4 q- p
Just to peek in on you) f7 T8 x- ?4 h" t- h  \/ m2 B
Creepin' up on you...
7 l# `% S, E1 h+ r& D' r* N$ T. U+ I6 {& V# @
'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do8 p' q9 c, c, v& X. ^: O
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
' ^+ |. ^: B/ zWatchin' eveyrthing you do
5 Q6 J8 o* i$ K4 l/ M$ C  T' j' M% }'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do
9 K- M6 k# r6 g- M# ENo one else should love you (no) like I do, \1 D  r8 g9 v
Baby, creepin' up on you! }% ]. P0 }. }* z) a
Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)$ M! X/ Q9 X' ]6 ?0 q5 N
'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
( w# k5 Y/ k( y8 JNo one else should touch you.. (no)9 _% y% w  X/ S
No one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do+ @) G5 f8 @7 D. q! x7 h/ w% l

* ]* g7 y2 I, [# Y0 B: @4 z8 [2 y; y[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表