管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20: m' s2 O' h- Z9 p4 L" B
# i: c* z( ?9 S% c
$ U$ g) w( Q) S/ B$ J
" g& U* A0 p5 ~5 P$ N) s

' |! x# \4 j$ x. J2 M. N# Z2 ^* y$ L
  Akon是穆斯林人,出生自非洲西部的陌生国度塞内加尔的Akon,七岁时随父亲举家搬到美国的纽泽西,从第三世界进入水泥丛林,akon始终郁郁寡欢,好在他运动神经发达的本钱让他拿到篮球奖学金,顺利进入大学,无奈就当他意气风发、立志成为职业球员时,不幸摔坏了膝盖。天生反骨的akon开始在街头讨生活,甚至还因为偷车被逮入狱,三年的苦牢让他彻底洗心革面,决心走上正途,于是akon透过音乐、用音乐纪录生活,一人身兼词曲创作/制作编曲,推出首张大碟《爱情烦恼trouble》。好歌不寂寞,专辑一推出就连坐英国金榜2周冠军和R&B榜6周冠军,首支单曲"Lonely"也空降英国金榜冠军蝉连2周。被纽约时报誉为“塞内加尔的惊喜”,寂寞先生akon特有的骚灵嗓音让每首歌都充满全新生命,不论是轻柔饶舌的歌曲、还是派对劲歌都有自己的风格,就像听到一个最原始的非洲灵魂对你亲声吟诵一段段街头故事。未来还可能会参选塞内加尔总统的阿肯,就要走出寂寞,为你歌唱' q/ F  [% Q$ z7 Z% m, B* ~6 u
经典歌曲# \( C: ~% e1 m! y  K$ J
  1.Lonely(算是出名曲吧)
0 c0 x+ i7 w; `/ [1 q/ |7 k, {& h( Y$ t2 ~/ H* {% l! t
3 B2 X) H2 O; b8 [' h! ?- [; [+ U
  2.I wanna love you - Feat Snoop Dogg! j) S/ u3 {4 s) Z6 [* N

5 ]  B% b* F* t3 D% r$ r. V5 _$ Y& h9 g, w; ^
  3.Smack that feat eminem
7 u  n1 F4 n% A" L
2 z& t7 @0 {& F6 w4 D  u
. q7 p3 |, G" l* u  4.Don't matter
' i" m% i. a/ ?- f2 T& i- C* C* f, D- y$ F5 i

& Y+ Z5 W1 w6 R8 w1 F  5.Sorry ,blame it on me
9 S* r- {' U6 \  q! N6 t* t0 X" z: d( n1 [
" N0 ?, }3 [' o' Z
  6.I Tried -Bone Thugs N Harmony ft.Akon
+ J4 n/ l$ f' U( A& W6 h! W5 U6 D- r, |  H0 {& l# Q' E

5 L+ {. J7 h" d: E1 l  N- q# [  7.Sweetest Girl : J1 F1 C4 a0 H0 d/ n9 n
4 _" Z/ G4 T; I9 E# R7 q

" d2 N) U8 l* J1 _  8.Bartender -T-pain ft.Akon
9 A2 v! r, i8 Z7 W% O) {
1 G' i0 R* G: P! z) Q/ Z6 b' d3 c, \
  9.Hypnotized-Plies ft. Akon
2 C; L! d. g. e4 \9 E( w! p2 W; Y  A# o' Q- r
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:25 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

网速不行,
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

这首歌我喜欢,嘻嘻!

TOP

Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, ; p* b2 h; b% c8 \9 x/ q. J4 O
Watch out I've seen her type before $ O! f# o/ I) @3 [, Q# z) f
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
8 |3 y; E* p4 m8 {& b' rThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
3 _* v1 y& m3 a# k/ h+ iThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
( C) m$ ^; \7 P- RShe's so DANGEROUS, ; L. T' G( M$ I) H, e+ u( Z
That girl is so DANGEROUS, + V( l$ I" t, ~! h# g' F
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
. k, c* D& q6 Y, t' j2 W. B
) s1 S5 s) l7 Q% WOhhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
1 _  z) ?' Y  o3 Q  M5 aEx-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR! $ w4 m+ d$ {$ Z* o1 n2 c! ~7 |
if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. 0 n6 A1 x" r5 G6 e0 l) U
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her.
( q  [- V5 ?, Q6 |+ U4 s5 C, UBody's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!) ) ?$ U3 v' |" X  C! L6 a
% E: p' U' I5 f) d2 b/ G$ r- ?
) a  G2 S; V* ]% _7 ?
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, / o+ r$ O7 o7 M8 C" o
Watch out I've seen her type before
9 y' `: ^# W  s* I1 t) VThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
' Q+ {' o: X7 _7 m& `That girl is so DANGEROUS, 7 O8 @; c$ `- b  \
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before 4 D: }/ z  M' K( j- U# H
She's so DANGEROUS, 3 r% ]& b/ d& n
That girl is so DANGEROUS,   ?3 y9 O; e  W9 U9 B8 X
That girl is a bad girl, yeah ) B; d9 a0 R- v2 r5 q5 t& J

8 I; N0 h. u7 K! K1 U3 r$ Q, O  H
Ohh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
6 a  Y  \% B/ S1 q0 p3 Q: l1 k, v' ]I wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home 6 s) n0 p, r+ s* n* o
She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal ' |, J1 N( k3 A3 M' X% [* k9 J3 w+ a
I mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see
5 @/ q) K/ x- F( ]( c; f& b( eNo no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh
9 T) M) I4 O# o8 JTell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness * q! c! N* t5 E6 t( u
/ z6 H1 L$ F, m1 N/ x

2 G; A2 D( Y1 e% I9 b# `3 ]Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
3 I: v, d5 w9 FWatch out I've seen her type before ; J3 }/ Z; \% Y# D0 q
That girl is so DANGEROUS, " l% o& \. j2 e9 _) x; P
That girl is so DANGEROUS, : w3 J0 L- E( f; y. U5 K/ U
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before 5 D% J0 `" ~/ n. t
She's so DANGEROUS,
7 F* D7 f. r4 N2 e0 wThat girl is so DANGEROUS, 7 o' Z% ?9 w- V, R
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
; K5 f3 M; i$ E/ ~I see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin] , ?, s5 W; m* a+ o
from left to right i watched her go down
' G# [1 e5 |! W1 g' ggirl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin]
1 u( }0 c6 E! W* Hshortys so right i need to slow down
, c. N4 V, r" X* m
4 C" ?  p; K5 I! ^  B
7 y& D3 H. r( w5 PFigure 8..good body shape ! \2 w1 ?: G, c
When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate - W5 d5 w/ s- H1 A; x: ~
When she do her thing man can’t walk straight
3 [/ }% {  |0 F; Y+ b* ^8 x1 @That biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate # P% y2 R5 |8 d0 j& ~) w: h
Bad heels like Jessica Pete ) S) C& T# X# E0 ~
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity
) @) F* W5 ~  [itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline
1 D' M: t4 ]. k# _one lick of punch.. I’m fine
7 h# g% w% I$ n7 F: P6 S+ `5 ~
6 L2 n1 H" r' `5 [3 X7 X* c7 X$ h- n) ~# o6 |" M7 s5 U9 ^
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, 9 I7 C; N) k9 v$ @/ R' {
Watch out I've seen her type before
+ I0 \- \) G  t- I& eThat girl is so DANGEROUS, " N$ x$ z2 S1 O% I) w2 U) Q
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
/ O) q/ g! _: D$ V1 ~5 DThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
* }( `9 ^  t# BShe's so DANGEROUS,   {' B1 c* i4 X% S2 m+ x% @+ s
That girl is so DANGEROUS,   \; Z3 P0 F9 N0 p" I( I% k" w
That girl is a bad girl, yeah ( |1 x, F$ s: v% Q+ c7 T6 j
* z- y8 d, ?1 x! u% U, Q
7 o* l6 N1 D) Q4 T- ]3 z. w& Z
女孩..
% H( |/ D9 J; C" N; d我发现了你.. 0 J, I! C! t, I5 O9 a+ l9 F
从这个房间走出时
8 V3 Q1 k& U% V) D6 l我看到了..
. ]# l# U! R$ q7 U9 E) U$ t. u对于看到的一切
# ?+ }: L( \8 N' c' o我无法克制我自己.. % D; _' t2 w7 q. L! t; o* y0 B
从我看到的一切
3 q/ _# G- t7 T7 T9 d我要给你一个忠告 , _1 J6 E' |) o- ?/ X8 M5 C
给我一个忠告 & X2 T; f: H3 o0 t, d
小心!
  B2 H( c  l( A6 z3 {我看到她这种类型的
3 d- Q' p$ T0 _* W  i1 v& h这样的女孩太危险!
$ R  B9 a# g3 Z9 L6 p7 A! }, q5 q' L这是一个危险的女孩! ! p: ^+ T3 T% e# w5 r5 n  ^
这是一个坏女孩! 9 d2 x( g) r$ e0 q& {
当我看到她这种类型时
' J" h3 W0 e1 Y0 i她真是太危险了 / c1 y* F' Q1 j6 S' y! C+ n
她是个危险的女孩! $ S- v$ e- A9 w, p
她 她..
1 c# f+ q' E8 Z$ p1 i! U. s# t这是个糟糕的女孩..~ ( e1 r) x4 S: Q: w$ O- ^$ y
  & ]0 R7 r6 P& j. V* B
唉 唉 ~~
. N4 y2 g$ J6 k这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
! v5 `# F. j' l一直想尝试 ' W) ~) V  u4 }* n( h. ~9 }
尝试做 Kitty 要做的事..
3 s/ v3 C( A! l* N9 S  Q; s那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样
5 @1 o  t9 v/ g' Z4 B他知道我要在他的包厢里
- U( I8 s; L8 ?" g, |' w* C做一场交易
. q# L, x6 }0 i+ Y是的 先生! " @' j7 k. }' ~7 g! T, t
倘若我是世上最后一人 0 u+ e; B$ R2 y# y
我就要做最后的寻找 ! p( e* f! W6 n. P3 \3 \3 p
只寻找那样的女孩
6 @; [  o* h6 V; G2 ?9 p& V! l, j给我一个词汇曲线 % X9 a& s" u  s1 n
让它变得崭新清晰吧 ! d) g. N) M& ]  ?2 H
让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们 ' `9 Q9 v& W) g3 W8 D4 a3 f% L- U
都来羡慕你吧~ + v: ]4 x: I9 K1 V$ Y% T9 k: D
身体就像完美的武器
$ |; d* I" v' z频繁的冲击
: R2 g6 s9 \( f让她荡漾着欢乐..
0 Q1 n5 ?' \) b0 p4 L5 `& ~冲击那层障碍
- y& f9 S! D- Y! ^享受唇舌游戏..
- b0 @" T1 ]: Q4 k  一种崭新的诱惑来临 6 N, c2 a7 ~, [. @' e
  我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~
' Q1 Z, H" r$ ]3 e7 L0 s  
3 x+ R# E& C* K; Z* R. D  唉 .. 一把坏骨头 0 [2 U+ b" ^/ a) T/ {
  一切都被封锁着 ! {8 E' ^% b5 f' w+ ]
  像被包裹在二 三层空间 ) V6 f% W5 C9 ~3 |9 [
  我要让我的黑蛇 , Z( t1 l; o+ h/ E; o/ m
  发出呻吟 " v. `  K- I" _' E; k8 E8 F
诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿 + o: W: m, x7 k8 i
她也知道这交易 0 {! n5 K7 i# L: {" `* k7 U
  是我无法掩饰的内容
8 [# Q; h- E/ T, j' S* z. _再她想要逃避时
4 s. p( k& f7 n我会表现得很好
% V$ F9 M7 o* \# U+ G让我们一起 一起靠近彼此
8 {8 Z4 k9 x& u  `- t' |3 C对于我看到的 Jubee..
# P0 Z1 y7 H( O不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦
7 ?" o* b! U7 l  ]' R但 这样的小妞.. 5 U, L% H  l+ V
却用另一种方式.. 3 u- d8 N% i0 z
将支票撕碎 唉 ~~
: {8 {, w8 [- x7 u* A: C挣脱了压迫 唉`~ 4 E; e* }: Y' m  \; s7 e  m% M
唉 说笑吧..
6 E. ~7 ^1 M  J1 H6 }我能为这所有作证么..
6 B6 B, `' y6 U2 \, ?4 k1 d0 O- O; s) i* }& t
我注视着你火冒三丈 4 g5 u1 U+ J% y2 {
你迈着步伐 离开了我 ( G. O6 c* p6 u& }) J  b, m
从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开
* C" a4 G% l6 b3 v女孩..
: \4 a& \2 G1 ?/ M' W3 u: l我只想现在能好起来
7 r+ k: f6 Z3 e) t5 \5 _- c+ k4 Q不要一言不发..
3 c! _6 P; U. K' o矮小也是好的   ?4 @, J. b* o! ?, a# f
给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~ ! X+ M9 Y; Z3 h

% k, q+ Z6 w: G$ r看你美丽的身体曲线
3 d& V+ p, }  j1 p! [看你在舞池牛动身躯
5 Z) ^2 z6 ]! C: Y0 R" B7 C* Z/ T看和你做过的男人们 ! n2 U" d" M* _  F/ K3 |
看他们不能沿直线走路..
6 A) r4 r, S$ M( K, S+ k& N9 H* z看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
. a6 I) d- ^1 L/ u+ Q) T我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事..
5 y, h- k5 u: p7 E感受在这座城市的火热
# i/ s2 J" L& F感受你细小的腰围 # |" A* M4 s. c, [3 {  w
感受和界线一起的颤动
4 q+ W$ r! S6 g( @3 Z一次唇舌的触碰..
; w5 a% X9 Z* b感觉.. 6 L  H. h" k' `& p4 Y% K$ s. {
真的很好... ... . K/ S7 v- p# N1 S, u0 h

8 a3 O& |) ^8 h( f女孩.. 3 w# t- x) i" i; g' @
我发现了你..
/ ], ^; Y- W( |! x% l3 r0 ~从这个房间走出时
  v% z; {, o% m8 q2 `我看到了..
3 n! ?) S" q8 \# c* y' B5 B. k对于看到的一切
& `9 K/ F  ?5 t$ \- }9 X9 g我无法克制我自己.. 0 ]" b. P7 R+ P3 U6 f' v; h* }) z
从我看到的一切
2 n" e8 j0 Q" O我要给你一个忠告
; f* a: F( o4 Y0 X给我一个忠告 # ?3 W+ T4 r5 b& U0 ?+ X
小心!
9 C4 q. X; I* v我看到她这种类型的
4 c- e% N9 ?" o# |" J这样的女孩太危险!
, U5 Y1 Z, Z. J; ^5 I1 u这是一个危险的女孩!
" g7 h& z' V/ \; @: }* n; [这是一个坏女孩! 6 E. b% ~  T* n) U
当我看到她这种类型时
6 H/ k: z/ _7 I1 j9 v  J她真是太危险了
% E  R5 ?. F3 l) o" s7 E4 u她是个危险的女孩! ' {  E( T, u1 w/ }  M/ s
她 她..
3 f( ~8 n. }; r. z, k这是个糟糕的女孩..~
8 |- `+ k. c; E1 e* E0 B# j  $ l( ?" ?$ E, r8 B( [( W
唉 唉 ~~
# B1 h5 _5 G" u6 M$ `
+ @" b  C& k7 L% Y6 ~; V' z, L[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ]

TOP

返回列表