|
 
- 帖子
- 15
- 积分
- 585
- 管庄币
- 530 元
- 注册时间
- 2007-1-15
- 最后登录
- 2007-12-1
|
-- by Darren Hayes6 g% r% Y- {4 B8 g
, `$ a, e) C3 l5 B0 Z( [( dOne, two, one, two, three.& ]3 s% v7 c/ q
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)9 J$ N( ^: X5 \3 Q
Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do) I% ]7 ~, A. C8 c2 Y! X
I found your address got your phone number too
- g3 `- g1 {0 }! Z( X' TVisit all the stores where you buy all your clothes
6 f- P( S3 u! Q; J* K3 O/ k2 iBeen to secret places you think nobody knows' A: G0 }& P) Q3 H: q
! ~$ } d' h" M) x5 h5 S" E
If I have to live without you, nobody could( X1 t$ `9 k$ ]1 Q3 z; k& q
I need to be around you
/ h1 K8 C) L$ @- u+ WWatchin' you
* J8 X( d! F$ R& b+ l
/ [% ^# |% k m. a, D9 E$ B) BNo one else can love you like I do# f \5 A& D5 O( _
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you* Y `; ~8 h, j8 a5 h
I know that it wouldn't be right
) S$ }( c' x8 h& fIf I stayed all night' _. L* w5 Q4 ?
Just to peek in on you
2 _; i$ B- G5 R7 L9 u1 V. H) H6 fCreepin' up on you..% S I8 s- d: c0 X6 A9 V
6 ]: q( s8 Y+ d( [( \
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
! N& r0 D, ?. S8 _Spying on your friends to find out what you want+ \6 p5 J& l$ P. B( r% p5 X+ w
Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar$ d3 O% e- D5 u
Follow you around driving home in your car....
7 y$ d1 T5 \; b1 W
( i& d6 ?- j4 S* W8 TDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
' U* W1 C9 ~& R/ bI need to be around you
8 `& l. p" q3 Z5 QWatching you
- z. v6 T" i. n6 l8 @% j0 ~! R! F1 |: y* W5 q! ^8 t
No one else can love you like I do
7 t v' k* b" [ V$ K* _Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
. j$ u6 y2 K. P$ q! e$ k$ lI know that it wouldn't be right
; n1 s T9 L- M; V) n6 N8 J* vIf I stayed all night' O6 M) Y& |0 W
Just to peek in on you
; T U% D- }; o* |. s2 t( i, DCreepin' up on you..& I# u% j4 M6 v% @! w
& K& q# o4 L* G6 P2 t% c4 L6 W. w3 GI'm creepin' up on you; Y n/ B& L9 R3 K2 D
. o% ~8 q7 a$ E9 w
I know this must be wrong; s& O) A( u) b% B, {
It can't go on1 z+ `6 B+ v! P1 z( x- l
This kind of thing: k- K6 I) {9 k1 D5 }1 S9 M5 k
It's taking all my sanity
: x7 X! T F. N# \" m, Y: Iand making me a mockery
: J: F, |5 h3 BThis must be wrong. g: O7 c1 a/ B# E! G' d( H x3 o
It can't go on
* v _' }3 O! s' g8 Q8 s, k2 m1 ]. pSo won't somebody free me from this misery4 p) r' \# }, c
Bring my baby closer to me (yeah..)
! d ]' V3 G8 I# C I: b(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
# A0 h* I# [, u8 F* q+ u
$ X# v* Q' T- Z. a2 W(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do
3 F+ ]; w( u- c/ {5 Q' ?1 N9 L8 CYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
, p- J5 G& O: @I know that it wouldn't be right8 v E7 K5 |- c, ?
If I stayed all night* E6 V5 M4 Q- s, ]1 o- a) F
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
" m' [3 A. D/ F, o& D" B5 M# p1 d9 Z' S, F" s, a/ O* V
No one else can love you like I do
) k1 X" |( a, |" H6 i. q(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
1 j7 A. z& l+ NI know that it wouldn't be right
4 ?, v* W F" A: |If I stayed all night
6 p% R2 A; B/ V/ }7 m( rJust to peek in on you9 m- F/ k( F# s& p
Creepin' up on you...* x1 S: [9 M6 |4 }0 q3 {
# S7 o; `- ~. R; [- C
'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do
$ }. F% G( z9 A, r: p/ ]2 d, |" g(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)# Y* O3 G: i2 t) j; v
Watchin' eveyrthing you do
6 z8 {/ R3 i8 k'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do2 O% ]6 \7 q u6 y3 `5 \
No one else should love you (no) like I do
& T+ v1 E J& N- MBaby, creepin' up on you
9 u% R4 u6 o, b: ^9 G$ J$ mWatching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)
, i+ v1 {4 S! s1 _8 ?4 Q'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
, ?# O2 U* H% Z& MNo one else should touch you.. (no)
% q% q" ?) z! H: [$ I! p! UNo one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do
3 c: J5 |+ }- w% i% P7 Q
$ I- h* y5 F& g' m m! E[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ] |
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|