管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes- A. P% O2 `, }/ f- v# H
) b$ c* e+ q' f! F1 x
One, two, one, two, three.( S- C5 C, X3 ^
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
1 B; {. Z7 T4 j) E# cCreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
* C+ K* Y) _4 L& \6 OI found your address got your phone number too5 b  I7 W+ P8 M- ?$ L: o( ]1 X; v/ ]
Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes3 X# h: X$ z* r$ I4 X' l
Been to secret places you think nobody knows
( [* ^) V% w6 B
) V$ J, |8 |& S, k8 oIf I have to live without you, nobody could' v, X  B; U% \1 [  \0 ^) V
I need to be around you5 v9 D) b& @" ]
Watchin' you
' y& I" e* |/ q+ l1 c! |4 S: \  A5 t% M* L  A
No one else can love you like I do
6 L3 q. X  n' r: g$ UFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you
( _5 a* o3 W$ a! d: c/ HI know that it wouldn't be right+ ?4 C0 C! v! l, u% z) [% ^! {
If I stayed all night
: _) b( `& s" ?Just to peek in on you! u: e6 t4 F" H9 k, n
Creepin' up on you... F$ O0 M" t% C7 v
0 c2 L: `; j) {' |$ d7 k
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
: j' F" N$ h3 b: a' ~% Z2 YSpying on your friends to find out what you want
( L' z3 q6 ^7 ?8 PDrinking from the glass that you left on the bar
: e4 P. i1 I* J3 CFollow you around driving home in your car....
( a9 V5 I* g, [6 z, H
) s7 O3 A& Y( o6 X$ R% w- h" M' jDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
( b! g' h( f, _* f3 QI need to be around you+ u/ D! [0 s5 X
Watching you9 @0 n; B+ l/ \4 k- y, i& V$ v: B0 g: X% V
5 t, u. }; z2 ^/ n6 W
No one else can love you like I do! ?1 J% j1 G5 K- h0 L1 z* o- J/ g
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
2 U' x* w+ y3 B; g$ |7 s) RI know that it wouldn't be right
9 Z' `  H8 a+ O" @  n  J; E( aIf I stayed all night0 b5 e2 \- U8 G, Q7 h
Just to peek in on you
2 t' I% k! U" @- g/ {Creepin' up on you..
- v# A3 g* p  E2 ]. n# L/ G$ i
& s4 _! S! |) b7 {; z+ D$ ~I'm creepin' up on you
5 ?. v: g# r. E2 k. v, b+ L* U! S1 z- w5 h
I know this must be wrong
. x( Y/ d& u( I3 jIt can't go on, @9 V6 T% S7 Y
This kind of thing
, b( ~. |3 [6 e' u# U  C$ [It's taking all my sanity/ l0 Q1 K6 X4 h8 ]- [
and making me a mockery1 n5 J7 O  g  r4 w: R9 _# M
This must be wrong
; J# ?! O) N# J9 `" H1 PIt can't go on
8 H- f2 r! [2 x6 D) N# VSo won't somebody free me from this misery
5 x7 `% A% y3 @1 f& m; MBring my baby closer to me (yeah..)/ g0 H3 c7 {1 G, M- |
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
& i( F7 p9 w6 ~4 e5 a- m- Z
! {6 r: ]  P& J6 K9 V(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do' Y/ h: w2 W- N0 p
You feel it when I'm creepin' up on you# n8 J3 R3 j! c: [; Z
I know that it wouldn't be right
+ i- ?0 Z" B8 x& L- yIf I stayed all night1 l7 l! J2 {  f" ]; Q- D) n
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
  ?0 k9 x; W" h
% m8 R: h0 _, Y! KNo one else can love you like I do
! |7 s6 [) C( J! ~$ b2 e(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you4 U& [* y! z; K$ u' Q
I know that it wouldn't be right8 B" y& i- r- K  |3 w4 A
If I stayed all night
3 B/ W$ Z, d  V- I2 n; `- JJust to peek in on you3 l7 O5 Y, G% L  z
Creepin' up on you...1 T5 W* k* H& y
3 L# X/ A/ w: A3 _8 i
'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do: i4 h: C" h2 B5 g( r: S4 d# l% I
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
1 r- ?& k- X: d+ D( i/ S' k: H! pWatchin' eveyrthing you do: Y7 _3 t) Y0 U; D5 w- J* y# R, j
'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do- Z) b1 H: P0 d4 g; ^6 C8 H2 ]5 j* C
No one else should love you (no) like I do
0 x; x4 X9 k: T' m/ jBaby, creepin' up on you
; e2 Y% \. s. c) IWatching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)3 Q. ?8 M* Y3 D% l
'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
2 Z; C0 p6 L. E  w( INo one else should touch you.. (no)
. T, n8 n5 o- s% u$ b! \$ N, b; X" ^  jNo one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do) r5 U  k; x4 x; a0 \! e
8 M2 B' o4 t2 W- e
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表