* K6 M7 i4 A/ C+ `7 m0 O& [* Z V 现在,陈慧琳(Kelly Chen)也翻唱这首优美的歌曲,而且感觉很不错,非常适合夜深人静的时候听。) c! x ]7 }; h7 r2 N4 T; f- v
; @1 _. B" t Y* |
: T6 q! W* U, O6 o* L: Y7 `《A Lover's Concerto》, b! T4 W9 G8 w: g
( \% @% z4 H9 h, ^陈慧琳' F+ r' G8 D; s( J- [$ F
$ ~0 ~/ w/ c9 a2 I- ^& @1 A) dHow gentle is the rain . Q0 {3 w0 k3 W: {6 {that falls softly on the meadow ; K9 f5 g% C- ~' k2 Q2 L6 H# y8 B0 ^Birds high up on the trees' H* |# U: h* J. c
serenade the clouds with their melodies3 u0 K3 S! U, I/ H! u. I% w
" B0 \8 @# y& o) m; V . J3 q7 ~6 Z' B: _: d8 l k) K! yOh,See there beyond the hill ; c3 ]1 [; Y; j0 Z* Dthe bright colors of the rainbow3 W. \ U* b& O
some magic from above ' K; D/ X5 x7 \) o/ Y0 o$ xMade this day for us ' J/ O* _3 i. p6 x: F5 V6 N9 D- }, mjust to fall in love % E2 k+ ~) L/ w2 _% U& ^) l$ f8 I" }( f* ?0 n3 V! \3 O0 L& M
You'll hold me in your arms `9 {% j t) q' D' A( Vand say once again you'll love me 1 j0 L8 b8 J7 H" B. pAnd that your love is true ! H8 }7 k# t3 Y( {everything will be just as wonderful& L* R& @) X- S* ^4 x
# x$ b% C$ y8 X/ W% W1 a
Now I belong to you1 G3 i/ v% X8 y1 }2 B+ f
from this day until forever, x# `( V; ]3 H9 u& }* }; `' D2 j
Just love me tenderly 1 X* }/ B# t6 A9 O9 I- _2 mand I'll give to you every part of me 4 o, ?+ d2 w9 q I9 z7 e" |# k. P( T. G+ Q. G4 {
Oh,Don't ever make me cry! O8 z6 ?( e: Z
through long lonely nights without us 1 I2 E2 C! G1 P3 d7 }Be always true to me + ]( ?% g1 R" B5 ?Keep this day in your heart eternally 8 T t" Y& z* ?, |0 G+ b: S+ Z" y/ K7 z+ W, u0 {) G5 s5 I
You hoid me in your arms ! v9 f9 m. d9 P3 ^$ f' K# x E7 nand say once again you love me7 ^( ?# g2 {+ D
And that your love is true ) h8 U7 A/ P& ]: m4 N4 c, Veverything will be just as wonderful7 M( y$ S- |5 W( T
$ F6 {7 N- X' ^8 P
) |& Z. p3 L" Z/ O. `- a( B7 E: \8 U2 {+ k) Y1 h8 i