管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top204 A4 F' W& Y1 M& [2 [' R

/ Z9 P9 \: {: m7 M! v: ^" U. r+ G, h# K+ U. H' I8 n3 k3 H

1 Y9 t1 T! d/ o. g; |: h0 f' F# C* [- O- A' o+ ?$ i4 S

- u: }( O# e6 X4 x7 {: C( A  Akon是穆斯林人,出生自非洲西部的陌生国度塞内加尔的Akon,七岁时随父亲举家搬到美国的纽泽西,从第三世界进入水泥丛林,akon始终郁郁寡欢,好在他运动神经发达的本钱让他拿到篮球奖学金,顺利进入大学,无奈就当他意气风发、立志成为职业球员时,不幸摔坏了膝盖。天生反骨的akon开始在街头讨生活,甚至还因为偷车被逮入狱,三年的苦牢让他彻底洗心革面,决心走上正途,于是akon透过音乐、用音乐纪录生活,一人身兼词曲创作/制作编曲,推出首张大碟《爱情烦恼trouble》。好歌不寂寞,专辑一推出就连坐英国金榜2周冠军和R&B榜6周冠军,首支单曲"Lonely"也空降英国金榜冠军蝉连2周。被纽约时报誉为“塞内加尔的惊喜”,寂寞先生akon特有的骚灵嗓音让每首歌都充满全新生命,不论是轻柔饶舌的歌曲、还是派对劲歌都有自己的风格,就像听到一个最原始的非洲灵魂对你亲声吟诵一段段街头故事。未来还可能会参选塞内加尔总统的阿肯,就要走出寂寞,为你歌唱1 I! ^- A- R- ]
经典歌曲
( v4 R& _% l# s8 w  j  1.Lonely(算是出名曲吧)
/ D8 [! g( U8 o9 ?# E: `2 y+ b5 ^# ^; N

! _& H8 R; Q1 a2 E" D  2.I wanna love you - Feat Snoop Dogg
% V& G1 M, X# d2 ?  L% [3 A# }% f+ X7 Y: B; g( j. P9 ]' Z

) O3 a" P6 U  O9 J  3.Smack that feat eminem
3 X; V( z/ a: ^/ Y4 \4 l  ^6 }
  Q. i1 I) X& `( s. g3 n3 [
9 b* ?! B! m6 m. n1 z$ L- L5 h  4.Don't matter
7 g' Q9 o0 A+ g# V, ]6 X- X3 f- k- d. T

7 p& c7 p* k6 O8 V; p  5.Sorry ,blame it on me
: l: V  P  h: v) U
. _$ b! h6 U5 p6 E: u2 j' P: y' L6 G0 u9 n% W
  6.I Tried -Bone Thugs N Harmony ft.Akon
0 V7 P- h2 s( D
! h' `' ]( z- c& |& @+ I& U0 v3 `/ N& G1 W/ u$ @% a% ^  u
  7.Sweetest Girl + w( A& {5 n, D( ?+ h
5 S0 e" t+ p" F" ]3 _; Q
& t8 z5 H; f7 p, s2 r
  8.Bartender -T-pain ft.Akon
; F' K2 f6 A' c- i8 [' X- A$ u5 Q' G3 }- X

  M1 @  f7 J3 G8 M  9.Hypnotized-Plies ft. Akon  ]4 m0 y: E  l. Q0 z

8 C, V0 Q2 O5 A3 U[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:25 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, , Z, ?9 {0 _* D: z8 L: [5 M" o
Watch out I've seen her type before   K1 z  l' w' r0 r; S
That girl is so DANGEROUS, + o7 U. k8 \; o! @4 g. c# ^, K+ @
That girl is so DANGEROUS, ( u  l# V% r6 d+ l
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before ! M5 o/ f- k! y  L+ Z- t$ z7 |
She's so DANGEROUS, $ Q6 C6 {- r3 W/ G' {! s
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
5 r+ ?! o5 E2 D& N7 V5 b+ HThat girl is a bad girl, yeah * W. M( e) K, b5 X
4 d0 d( a) W- k* N: F  J1 k
Ohhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
  A1 t, |; Z- w1 i- x. WEx-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR!
; U0 L8 p% n& n0 ~& _if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search.
& P5 K0 v- D) |; \: SShe give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her. " a$ O. k7 k! I* V$ H9 `8 I
Body's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!)
# i. f# a2 X% A8 H; {% ?/ q
  @0 G$ f/ w( c3 t. |2 F" {
9 \+ K6 s2 b( j' b7 N. OGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
6 V7 v2 r0 b; H% [. WWatch out I've seen her type before
" ^3 ?( D: H# f1 i8 S8 YThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
- V/ p* e/ h, _3 `6 iThat girl is so DANGEROUS, ; D3 V/ j7 N2 t- e
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
2 ]1 A  d$ c: k- FShe's so DANGEROUS,
$ T# c0 v8 e7 Q+ r* Z1 Y) B7 v  `9 y. NThat girl is so DANGEROUS, 6 L. ~: ]5 a/ b- v+ v, w
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
9 W/ w( ~, x: w( X! D
5 O1 L. L* w8 l$ F$ z. Z/ N
# w' d1 f& I' a, `Ohh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone 4 L# F; Q6 @8 D1 A; A* V' B
I wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home 6 [6 {! @- E  k) F" a# z3 Z2 [
She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal 1 Y* v! T8 T+ }" P& a
I mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see 0 t3 v/ q+ \' J! C6 z
No no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh
; G. ?+ R& P" E9 s% L1 l, f% o! UTell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness
" s- T" @- p8 u  T+ O& t, [! N4 j

; M7 ~6 F+ e$ p0 i* GGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
- x: s8 {, E5 h, k* H( O" AWatch out I've seen her type before & I5 `" `2 M: U3 _8 l+ H) W3 D
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 5 `: O. \- b6 a0 Y0 e# [+ N, e
That girl is so DANGEROUS, , C! i. s' ~, ]1 e" I& f; G
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
, g  A6 j+ d3 a0 OShe's so DANGEROUS,
; h6 \. c/ O4 m) F/ WThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
2 S8 {; T% t1 L) d) g; S# |6 v# FThat girl is a bad girl, yeah $ w# ~; J; S) r
I see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin]
1 i  d  R' c) u: |; Afrom left to right i watched her go down 6 D5 O7 n5 v/ a( B0 u
girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin] : w2 M$ [4 G% l7 o8 F0 p% C. s
shortys so right i need to slow down + Q! e: v! {% d

" m5 x3 \5 J0 Q8 @" E$ P4 _, w5 P" C# X' R4 I
Figure 8..good body shape
7 @/ y; W( i7 u" m0 _When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate
1 d# I# d$ U3 l( Q; E/ oWhen she do her thing man can’t walk straight
2 L& h# D3 \# dThat biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate & X- I9 h' R" X. F8 P1 `6 x3 g
Bad heels like Jessica Pete 5 b1 s0 X' ?6 f. A9 {' c) |5 |
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity
, t3 X8 {' m! o7 h6 d* ~itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline 5 y& j4 N2 S$ [
one lick of punch.. I’m fine
7 m9 y# d, q- J4 K5 P" D" l( H& S% A% f4 h) O$ e
, q7 w% P, ^# Z% f
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, & _1 o: i) ^: l2 t) b
Watch out I've seen her type before
3 f3 O6 A2 g7 ]% n" Q$ X, VThat girl is so DANGEROUS, 0 \( s+ {+ i  H- a5 a3 |- y" ?
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 1 B/ j+ O4 T/ F3 Z# W" S' \, C
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before + d# @1 I0 E/ n) f4 L0 W1 w
She's so DANGEROUS,
. [0 K! u- u. ?  o8 `' F; W: D  P& aThat girl is so DANGEROUS, ; G7 ^* N. Z" [+ g: {& ?, g- @
That girl is a bad girl, yeah 5 }8 e/ Q1 i0 w

3 |+ B+ g# z5 J$ z1 {; G
- @2 x: g+ R& L0 r5 J$ `女孩.. ) K" f8 m$ j: g, f3 Z( R
我发现了你..
" V. a& S/ h- t) k从这个房间走出时 1 f% K" e6 G/ c7 N( M
我看到了..
. [  r$ o' w0 E/ Y对于看到的一切 $ h. H* w0 E5 V- M- @
我无法克制我自己..
" Z5 }+ o' @$ G" a从我看到的一切
4 D4 P* k9 j, e! ?' ^% F5 g8 u* b我要给你一个忠告 6 t* K; ?* C4 S. ]7 U+ r5 F
给我一个忠告
+ s6 r1 b; E$ \6 s小心! & `  K6 _) \* l  Z# S5 v" ]7 ]: k/ u
我看到她这种类型的 : n: z; S- ]& a2 x7 [3 |6 {
这样的女孩太危险! - s& u8 m0 H3 d
这是一个危险的女孩! ) T! a2 O6 Q5 F. {2 D6 A9 C6 M+ t- f
这是一个坏女孩!
$ v; `4 ]4 u' @6 m2 f  N0 \1 H, Q6 k当我看到她这种类型时
) g; _4 ?$ E* Q  u- q她真是太危险了
+ t: ^* x$ \* w* w7 j她是个危险的女孩! 9 A& M8 @: c" i
她 她..
6 c5 c- O, f5 _! o这是个糟糕的女孩..~
& s7 }+ j2 W) G  8 u2 h1 A& ?; ^: S& v0 I
唉 唉 ~~
2 ?" x7 g0 e3 l. [8 i: R这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
0 t1 m5 r! O9 \- |. Q一直想尝试
  y. N4 i% @+ s! Y, @尝试做 Kitty 要做的事..
) [/ i- f- q4 G+ O/ F& N3 f( d那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 , @/ W  p6 u  L2 f. H9 t$ A
他知道我要在他的包厢里 % N& Y4 [2 J: _1 |7 _. r5 Q
做一场交易
) C5 z. T% K; Y: [是的 先生! $ D3 h1 d+ U1 H+ U5 i, s
倘若我是世上最后一人 & y# L+ H' W' N/ N
我就要做最后的寻找 8 y0 ^5 F1 s/ m' D5 P1 \' I; U
只寻找那样的女孩
* {5 h2 s9 y/ e0 p# F4 ^给我一个词汇曲线
* g# ^1 ]; O; P/ e让它变得崭新清晰吧
2 l8 x" Q2 A- z0 G( u. M  H让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们 4 A9 p$ S" C2 o$ R0 v
都来羡慕你吧~ & V7 n8 ]3 d3 }( X4 l% h! z& c2 g
身体就像完美的武器 ! D9 `7 j% e2 P9 J( m1 J
频繁的冲击 8 X! ^6 t. M; [( \
让她荡漾着欢乐.. ' _' I3 x$ G+ w  G9 m3 g! A
冲击那层障碍 3 j2 g& B5 b: d
享受唇舌游戏.. , Y" R: f' q0 F
  一种崭新的诱惑来临
4 `/ r8 o$ J( F  我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~
- p3 h8 g' Z# M, U% w" j  f  
6 j6 s. W- c) l; Y$ t  唉 .. 一把坏骨头 2 d, Y( @/ i4 {
  一切都被封锁着
. ^- @. }3 \7 X7 c  像被包裹在二 三层空间
/ C: h8 \7 r$ \: B  我要让我的黑蛇 & D+ v" Y8 H  H8 _
  发出呻吟
: w0 h+ \( g: X- Y诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿
6 w3 b( t, T: O8 H她也知道这交易 $ ^5 H# j/ t! E% b0 S
  是我无法掩饰的内容 % e& U2 Y1 Y' V9 `
再她想要逃避时 7 x: s  u: m  h3 r
我会表现得很好
. |+ _. E% T7 V: `: t5 z( [让我们一起 一起靠近彼此
1 k. U  b! t& T对于我看到的 Jubee..
- `' \& \8 h% {; i- A* `不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦
/ U# k3 [7 }1 x* g# `* u3 c但 这样的小妞..
: f# K( x% J2 w( k% C却用另一种方式.. - |' O& l( q5 Q, m& V% k
将支票撕碎 唉 ~~ - W. g& {7 _% N* \/ B! q. g1 X4 H
挣脱了压迫 唉`~ 9 Q6 D, p* O! O# Y+ A: R9 u* G' A/ h
唉 说笑吧.. 0 O# v0 `3 I6 j5 }! x  D
我能为这所有作证么..   n% s/ ?: U* P: d8 Y& J# o9 i

7 h- M2 v8 k; \/ }我注视着你火冒三丈 . |2 w8 a: h* o; a8 Z7 P% C9 c
你迈着步伐 离开了我
: _  Z9 l  ^3 Y! p) p从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开
; L0 p9 m# _0 h. v3 u女孩.. & f, F/ o& P1 C. V3 i) u
我只想现在能好起来
& i) z% K( O  g8 x4 H6 X* o% d不要一言不发..
' |/ j/ c6 O- }3 E$ w& {" H矮小也是好的
' n9 t0 k& i, F6 ]% U0 Y( f9 o给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~ 1 i: x  h; U4 N7 A! m" t

0 J" Z# a6 S5 O" R看你美丽的身体曲线
( e' h/ ~* N6 R# w# @1 _看你在舞池牛动身躯 : q" t% \! C0 v% O, X
看和你做过的男人们
& Y; E8 f+ b( |4 v/ O看他们不能沿直线走路.. 6 h$ ~- C! P3 M( M
看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
& y7 |9 H( }1 r9 \9 A我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事..
7 U2 A/ A4 R4 `# A8 Z$ _感受在这座城市的火热 3 X, Z3 H# {7 }6 }. D
感受你细小的腰围 6 R5 W# T% x: Z1 a* A1 Q0 h
感受和界线一起的颤动
' m# Z9 k0 ?4 o' D一次唇舌的触碰.. : o! _: |% B7 `6 I' {
感觉.. 8 T: T9 c: @" |0 R
真的很好... ...
& U5 c. p5 M* T* T+ f/ ?8 B3 G# ^, y" x# w. v  {
女孩..
- r( W( R5 ~' Z! a我发现了你..
+ \6 I7 ~2 ~# ^5 Z5 P从这个房间走出时
# F# m2 W3 T* o( u我看到了.. ; A% u% |- i0 Z" w; X6 D
对于看到的一切 4 N" h# \, p9 I7 v9 @9 D
我无法克制我自己..
  `4 H( ~. r9 b4 Q( t& n从我看到的一切
% I' H8 A' G" L9 ^8 g+ y6 Z我要给你一个忠告
! G5 }% ?# ~& z$ p" z给我一个忠告 2 E3 X0 m. q6 ]) i% Z: p# b8 ~
小心!
* V! Q) N$ j) x9 X我看到她这种类型的
: z! j7 m* j4 t2 U2 @& C这样的女孩太危险! 7 j1 h( F! m( ?& H
这是一个危险的女孩! ; a9 c" I7 c' Z3 z
这是一个坏女孩!
; c* e3 |# A4 n: h. }; f$ B  l当我看到她这种类型时
  U; M3 p' L( @5 B" j她真是太危险了
5 A+ x/ M& G1 [/ F她是个危险的女孩!
8 w7 l- K. i# L0 o/ o! Z. b她 她.. % t6 I: l# w: g; W/ D+ W% B* F* f
这是个糟糕的女孩..~
8 {$ @1 D, B5 s- F* E& Q6 Y5 j4 |  
/ z* C/ X5 ~7 W0 j' g1 }唉 唉 ~~4 _* q: r" n& N5 o5 d

3 y3 ~, ~0 C" ?  j+ x; p$ u3 q% v[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ]

TOP

这首歌我喜欢,嘻嘻!

TOP

网速不行,
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

返回列表