管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes. K/ h) \6 G' F* U
1 a3 x! M' o. O7 R4 x# t
One, two, one, two, three.
6 w2 J8 l1 z: U7 j. E# P! b' ^, p5 A(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
& C/ J1 z4 Z% b; a, N) e2 CCreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do, s1 m( {" J3 j8 r% E! j. I! ]8 c) u
I found your address got your phone number too
+ e" `* P( `5 R+ f1 {! ?Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes
: \3 Q: X- X! b2 y9 [Been to secret places you think nobody knows" t1 D4 Z9 t; `% R" Z) }9 F
2 Z6 i2 u, @2 w: z0 w3 ]! d
If I have to live without you, nobody could
9 \0 ]0 c3 A  B  I( e" s% kI need to be around you
) N9 _- N( C$ f5 d9 LWatchin' you
8 q  h/ m* ~" n6 J+ E& [
" M: C4 [, a) b% [No one else can love you like I do. q# Q$ l' V( K+ B  i
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you0 j$ Y0 c8 ~1 y2 P
I know that it wouldn't be right
1 C+ ], R* V' K! i/ B7 ]4 HIf I stayed all night3 W, v4 h0 |* E; _+ @+ W
Just to peek in on you
" n  P8 Y2 U6 V+ F6 ~Creepin' up on you..
# M, ?+ U/ u; d9 \. x1 ?
. }$ f# W% d. s) x. II been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
* v; K9 ~* m" b5 }6 `$ S4 LSpying on your friends to find out what you want
- Q2 ]3 C% h& I. dDrinking from the glass that you left on the bar$ Q- `! Z! k( A# {5 L+ R
Follow you around driving home in your car....3 V  T" z5 P4 S. a* A

- J& W) X: b7 \6 \% C6 G" vDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
3 I$ Q% I9 o9 S5 h. RI need to be around you
) V% z8 p' r6 Z# N. J. [% a7 ?& hWatching you$ a. J* n; D, ^+ X
5 x2 p+ v2 K% G7 h' {
No one else can love you like I do* h  x. p3 ]6 q" z  a! m8 x: p7 E
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
9 R: Q$ s4 U& U! ?' AI know that it wouldn't be right& A) a: m3 D. k
If I stayed all night
% Y9 d, V+ `3 N8 P  ^1 uJust to peek in on you0 p0 i9 S3 c: Q2 E
Creepin' up on you..* |+ K% r7 q: I/ O8 V
$ Z4 ?" }" F; V! j8 ]
I'm creepin' up on you/ b( a8 f3 b* s' O. x! k" e
7 g' m2 F4 z5 x7 |+ O. H3 L6 W
I know this must be wrong
/ n8 s# i: b9 [: ?It can't go on
0 ^9 f. _1 C6 n! l# [1 KThis kind of thing
: ]! k) I( [# t8 E7 s5 g4 F! }It's taking all my sanity
0 p) L; r3 H1 \4 i5 vand making me a mockery, l# Y; u. L5 x! u& _
This must be wrong& B7 X7 w' y# ]6 L0 P4 I
It can't go on/ a5 g& X2 ]9 X; {
So won't somebody free me from this misery
# t$ J0 [  X" d% N6 b6 jBring my baby closer to me (yeah..). o) M2 `( |2 y: x, n$ g
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
; c, J/ G( K- _6 m2 L9 V" T0 f4 ], [6 q. `
(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do
" m6 X' U- y5 }3 u3 [& h, lYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on you5 |! s, s4 u8 E4 J$ _2 y
I know that it wouldn't be right
3 N  U/ \9 f% y3 s& b. a6 }If I stayed all night
5 S' X3 \9 y; h" g. K: GJust to peek in on you.. creepin'
8 o' r0 P: k4 Z* X/ C4 m* D) g9 G1 q" ?
No one else can love you like I do4 d" c: F& t4 s0 w
(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
; f4 c: {) G7 o, G4 p0 @2 t7 uI know that it wouldn't be right
# p( \! L% m6 N# D& d, H, f7 b; f# dIf I stayed all night0 l' r% K% S, |: G- i9 M
Just to peek in on you
/ E* R5 \9 z* W; e( _0 i" LCreepin' up on you...3 J' i+ N/ `7 }

0 K' `7 C$ m4 {) o/ |) ~1 c# ~, e'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do9 C- F$ p: X9 t  Z
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
$ n( M- Q1 F) D' `" A' qWatchin' eveyrthing you do
3 T, _  I% ]: y" K6 t- \'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do
$ w$ v. @( b' g' QNo one else should love you (no) like I do
+ Y% c( B$ O& B8 M; ~Baby, creepin' up on you. A: J* N6 G3 n# {# ]
Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)8 |2 F! t7 s+ _9 ]. {
'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
* Y9 K! \5 @1 f5 XNo one else should touch you.. (no)
1 y* }1 h& C: [- v: KNo one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do
" U5 ]5 w) j5 j( R
) O# s6 j& c% k- P[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表