|
 
- 帖子
- 15
- 积分
- 585
- 管庄币
- 530 元
- 注册时间
- 2007-1-15
- 最后登录
- 2007-12-1
|
-- by Darren Hayes3 Y9 z+ b- T, n' v! S6 M
+ ^3 A3 b3 Z$ `
One, two, one, two, three.) c4 x5 f u6 a! ^; n3 c4 `" ]' I
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
1 y+ M6 w' _& M1 {Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
/ W* v8 f3 q% c a$ T5 `; j! pI found your address got your phone number too9 G D. w) K7 v
Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes) H. E- E& S' I+ D# r; \
Been to secret places you think nobody knows, R8 _$ G! ?% x4 k
* f' o. S! A$ O+ s1 m
If I have to live without you, nobody could
9 U5 C+ @/ v d# b5 @I need to be around you7 d1 ?; M4 ]5 a9 ?7 l
Watchin' you
* }% D t/ f7 P7 k
0 C0 T) [ i# M! Z2 ENo one else can love you like I do5 g) E. ]# @$ ?) i4 W3 H: g* V
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
8 ?5 _/ O' ?1 f# cI know that it wouldn't be right
: {5 {1 |2 r2 A3 t3 C/ ~If I stayed all night2 c8 D+ f5 {1 I" J% M
Just to peek in on you& O: r# p: X! O5 p3 S d
Creepin' up on you.., {" [$ n& R1 G% x( `
: l" G/ A# O; i' P
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
/ G5 Q8 ^0 [3 u( Z5 gSpying on your friends to find out what you want ~' }2 |. {6 y% W" |- }
Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar
! r* D, I9 `# G1 ^: oFollow you around driving home in your car....
# L( J2 W, G X! b/ y- S" e# k( ^3 a" \! ]4 a2 X
Do I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
6 x2 N6 _! m' j+ O1 O& f5 z4 @+ CI need to be around you
- E5 h" |) g6 [: qWatching you9 O% [9 G8 s$ c) W% H5 H/ i
" B1 f- P7 d a9 {: v4 {
No one else can love you like I do
; _+ N5 G& C$ t5 D8 [! yFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you1 E7 \: | B! V4 r$ N
I know that it wouldn't be right
$ \+ m. G7 A3 fIf I stayed all night
% T! i0 ~# N R0 L' ^( S) a, \Just to peek in on you2 j M% a1 N. n! {
Creepin' up on you..
" l/ P" B: n9 G& f" A- A+ j) n j2 W% |# r q
I'm creepin' up on you
( s4 ~; j ]* t8 d+ J4 n/ {* L) i. ]
I know this must be wrong2 R! x4 }3 b# T0 l' X g, r
It can't go on9 D- o ~- ]. g% y0 \+ R7 a8 `
This kind of thing
y& y+ n: `0 `( uIt's taking all my sanity: h( Q: R# f$ [
and making me a mockery
" ]& b- D2 N5 o, R+ t, J, d+ XThis must be wrong
8 e$ Q6 P0 P3 i8 n; c/ Y1 T0 gIt can't go on3 G+ W0 i+ \ b) v l
So won't somebody free me from this misery2 y* x3 N0 {2 E% L
Bring my baby closer to me (yeah..)
% T0 P0 y/ s! e# L, |(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
. Y0 ^" _4 i) `9 a2 J1 @3 B: M, `' \9 s5 I( i
(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do
8 Y+ o- e: t ?: c1 v- N1 lYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on you0 \# J/ S' O% u8 Z# l
I know that it wouldn't be right
7 W: R4 z6 h1 D4 ?, c, K" XIf I stayed all night/ L# F6 M/ m$ M9 z4 k* H" p6 U
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'" k% \8 i/ e0 u
" I" ~' ]9 ?& y0 ~7 o/ I) c( |No one else can love you like I do* K8 ?2 F2 l- ?' K. I- n/ ~
(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you2 ?0 B4 G; ?8 l" H- M
I know that it wouldn't be right& n. F' K9 K& g4 G3 [* X; Z$ f9 s4 w
If I stayed all night
3 n F& t' A4 s) ?# WJust to peek in on you2 _0 b( o }8 ~- ~. R$ Y
Creepin' up on you...+ F2 I2 c1 L( c& E% C& b" `
& G6 n2 ^) B* g; w: j. S0 q& t'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do% P& N3 M( C5 O+ C* q8 ]
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
2 h9 q3 Y# o+ M' f& C+ _Watchin' eveyrthing you do
4 r; U" I9 Q3 t4 n'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do& N; C2 W( j/ K: o0 B
No one else should love you (no) like I do
) h; J" t: K' hBaby, creepin' up on you" m* }( x. W( [; H- G: T0 V( E
Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)
) |5 q7 x$ C O. [6 k! B; a'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
, q" g6 T9 c7 ^" q E0 d QNo one else should touch you.. (no)
: g% j/ o; e" m. b& |8 kNo one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do5 Z8 F3 l9 V" p" j
5 p) j( I9 u, W0 j[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ] |
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|