管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top203 o- s7 c* l# @$ j

! [2 a" C6 ^4 ~2 j  ^+ f8 e% l
3 x( z  H& c; a# o" p+ P# E
9 w9 F, k2 c' O+ D来自英国的著名梦幻流行摇滚乐队The Verve近期完成他们即将发行的单曲\'Love Is Noise\'的video,并提供互联网上的下载服务。据悉,这首单曲预计于8月4日开始对公众发行。新video画面拍摄的很是写意,其中的镜头包括了坐在地上的主唱Richard Ashcroft,整个画面中充斥了蒙太奇式的风格,特别是被雪覆盖的山脊,一个舞者,和一个带着猎鹰的妇女尤为引人注意最近,THE VERVE透露了他们即将发行的新专辑名称和曲目收录情况。$ h! Z4 e+ ~8 G, O9 s& s0 i) r* g
" g' e% R  W9 r. G+ _7 i
这张名为:”FORTH”的新专辑,是乐队十年后重组所共同打造的,将于八月十八日在英国首推,稍后也将在美国发行。! h- s. @7 I- k7 t8 [# h2 b8 q
% o' B% I: ~4 p9 J9 ~
该专辑收录了十首作品,包括\'Valium Skies\' 和单曲 \'Love Is Noise\'。这两首作品近期也曾在乐队的MY SPACE空间里播放试听。
5 T. D. q  H) N# O5 H
  [2 U" ?. B! Y/ K2 Y! x“FORTH”将是这支传奇乐队继1997年推出\'Urban Hymns\'专辑后又一经典之作。& r& x% e  P# n2 f# W

* I2 x: w/ _$ B0 a专辑曲目:7 x% m# G2 ^3 X' D5 ]" V
Sit And Wonder
& Z* ~8 x% j" ]. V9 N, d, MLove Is Noise- }' T; l% H9 D3 i4 Z  [4 O4 v, t$ |0 x
Rather Be
0 `) i& F: A" _Judas
1 i' Z0 d2 `- S5 R! v7 F4 N4 ANumbness" n- g# A/ I8 l+ A
I See Houses2 @5 [, X: I( u2 u; _. T, l
Noise Epic" r  x% h9 \5 M" \& o& r" E
Valium Skies
* }8 ^2 O  U- T, P% M3 D( D  k9 ]Columbo
' W7 \; l7 V, g  pAppalachian Springs1 T, G9 v; S* G4 H* e5 R
被英国独立音乐界称为新"LED ZEPPLIN"的乐队"THE VERVE"已于6月23日发行他们的全新单曲,这首单曲出自乐队即将于8月19日发行的新专辑。目前,这个消息已经在乐队的space主页上广泛的流传了起来,相信每一个对The Verve乐队有所了解的歌迷都应该对该乐队的那张传奇性专辑"URBAN HYMNS"印象深刻,此次,新专辑是即乐队重组之后的又一力作,将会再次给英国迷幻音乐界带来空前盛世的景象。8 p6 Y/ D( S) y% B7 A

- }& D2 U4 r$ B[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Will those feet in modern times
2 k7 J' a: B3 C% m8 K/ b6 k: iWalk on soles that are made in China? " `* L. _' z, r* N  ?; x
Feel the bright prosaic malls , x7 T, h2 C3 v7 u' @
Through the corridors that go on and on and on 3 I% |2 y8 e( E

: [, w# `' j1 O- j8 dI was blind - didn't see
% z6 u) Q. r* f1 [5 M; ]What was here in me - E2 D/ |1 ~/ f& E6 A, v1 J
I was lost - insecure
; R* y! p: y% V8 I, s. SFelt like the road was way too long, yeah
) B: `/ ~$ T. h6 @; R# TCause love is noise and love is pain # M- A2 V! B. h4 h  @
Love is these blues that we're feeling again 7 ^' q1 \8 v0 A1 o2 g+ H; n
Love is noise and love is pain
9 U9 k/ f$ d8 yLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again 5 ~; V- u; c! ?! w. p( a! B

" t- g2 ]( ^! n3 C# M0 `* h4 kWill those feet in modern times * S. ~, F4 q, \2 N
Understand this righteous anger
$ _/ V9 q& ?; b7 |* u. IRecognise this world's addiction
. t$ j' A' ~' u' v* xUnderstand this world's affliction?
6 q& }; `- J( s; y
6 @8 F+ g) J" f$ M% EI was blind - didn't see " j' ?3 x2 {& R8 t
What was here in me
9 q! e! T& y0 A9 l: Z  g9 Q9 L( x7 DI was lost - insecure - |  _  B, _6 L3 ]/ w
I felt like the road was way too long, yeah
- g+ E, u# ^! w0 pCause love is noise and love is pain
- c+ U0 R+ c0 {* p( n5 ^Love is these blues that I'm feeling again . H9 Z2 E+ o0 ?7 r  N! Z) m
Love is noise and love is pain 3 B3 E; s8 h) `6 H8 |2 ~
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
' z, n( ]7 t9 l8 gLove is noise, love is pain
, z# M8 s+ i$ j9 ~5 VLove is these blues that I'm singing again - p. q8 p5 R& p: R" T$ Y/ _/ b
Love is noise, love is pain
  K+ v8 A# a3 NLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again
% r! X/ n9 t. I9 ^$ {
9 e. a6 v0 Y% eCause love is noise, love is pain
! C: M$ N3 z: T. b3 V6 DLove is these blues that I'm feeling again ; \6 {' @/ R3 H. v/ B; h1 r1 X
Love is noise, love is pain
, L( I: t+ e6 R8 TLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
' X& [& X. x" _2 p5 t1 O1 |Love is noise, love is pain
; ^7 v/ V) N& i4 c' ~: [2 [Love is these blues that I'm feeling again 4 E' D/ O) t7 R% ]* |
Love is noise, love is pain
" W2 v; W+ M; x0 FLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
2 o5 N' c5 I# S# L1 n/ dCome on, come on, ah come on, ah come on " E7 }) }/ S2 U$ B7 i' x5 D
Now come on, now come on, now come on
! t0 ^; U/ o! O/ W+ tNow come on " @: _4 W9 G0 y! D

! L( Y! r, @' N+ CWill those feet in modern times
1 R0 _. `# ?6 {% i1 {2 {* R5 nWalk on soles made in China? ! |! d! |. p7 V- M3 n
Will those feet in modern times $ B4 r- t5 K% L" p. _+ a
See the bright prosaic malls?
3 E! L8 |9 d$ e5 c. ?2 z0 WWill those feet in modern times # r/ H! s# E' j& Y% Q
Forgive me all my sins
% M: Q3 O, U, }/ eLove is noise # T! w4 y; S# ~3 i2 x; N0 \
Come on

TOP

返回列表