管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20! G* i3 \  y+ i# w2 ^, d) A
; `1 H+ v! U5 e- J

; u' N$ {* G9 ]2 H! V8 q# F% i0 |# I" r) A& U( W0 T
黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie 0 S- `+ C2 S- j! S& R

- k. x1 ~% o: ~. O( r' X. u8 ?
+ p& u( }4 e' ^- y; A+ g  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。
/ M" j" j# u# A% U- o& ?; t: W: n4 F
% q2 c# V6 s# E( J/ B% l& ]: r3 W( k
  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。
! s4 K- H5 y8 @* r5 [9 v8 k6 e+ x: w  [* u

% c* W8 \: I( A5 H/ v( h  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。- ~2 e4 f! y9 R9 R, ~+ J( N0 d  F

* M6 g/ p8 Z6 f$ G  e[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM
  j+ m* W* W( O0 k
6 G6 h+ t$ l$ g0 @* ?7 ^Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream % }- f" q( j' p, d8 ^
Cinderella theme & I; Z3 {1 y9 p+ C& S
Crazy as it seems $ M' I4 L8 H: A8 t+ ?
Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day 8 S% D- J2 f( ?0 ?1 @
When I would have to way
: r: @) \$ c: _: l  Cmake so many mistakes * q' _/ ]$ W7 X! d7 ~
I could'nt comprehend
# g+ U4 S, F' i/ qas I watched it unfold   ^% ]4 e, Z* s
This classic story told I left it in the cold
7 X0 H% ~* t* T- u3 s: L* D: CWalking through an open door that led me back to you ( g  d) {  Q3 y( F
Each one unlocking more of the truth
: w6 o4 u' d5 N" d2 ^  f2 i
( X( V0 h/ ~! K8 q  V, W3 [I finally stopped tripping on my youth
( Y) ^1 {# H1 y1 C6 dI finally got lost inside of you
. f8 S1 K2 `& C  x! Q+ PI finally know that I needed to grow + e4 \3 l4 k4 P1 n# g  @! \
And finally my maze has been solved
# D6 F1 z( a6 g: \6 [$ t' g1 Z* }( C$ }
[chorus]
( m/ J; N- L7 lFinally 1 t9 c) m; ~, ?+ X0 ~, _  V( n
Now my destiny can begin ' ]7 B. u7 Q) l0 t4 p
Though it will have a different set   L* T' a; m1 L, V$ B7 [  ?
Something strange and new is happening : ]6 C( u4 O! B& P. y6 h
Finally ; G4 k: N' N$ F, f
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
: C0 R( l: w; {* s0 ]. aIts the best that I've ever had
: `  h8 j5 c% ?2 [Give my love to him finally
  B* F. S: t& ?0 ~8 [, k; t7 u; f+ P  q' p3 |; S
MMMMMMMM
+ `' d5 u9 K4 p( N1 @4 T4 i4 I2 t, m5 x% N
I remember the beggining you already knew . P7 \% s/ y% m6 h' q1 r1 ?
I acted like a fool / F. H) P5 M1 t  o* Z( X2 \* x
Just trying to be cool
3 Q3 x; t, Y" o, Y, Q. Y5 _Fronting like it didn't matter ! x1 A9 h) T9 M' g; |
I just ran away 0 v" w; a* V8 p9 k3 n
On another face , j) c* o8 I( f3 {- ?
Was lost in my own space & y4 I2 g' @) k: ]/ e
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
; s$ x1 R0 U0 G  D- ^7 xscared to give of me / m- \! r6 `$ h* M
Afraid to just believe
5 \" b5 r6 R  w! e- H* m9 aI was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place ( T2 |' c3 Y% f) Z( a" D* w
Stumbled through the nets that I have made
3 T/ k7 ~- E1 E! O; [* ]
* ?( E- T4 c3 j# z% z/ j4 |# n/ BFinally got out of my own way , h0 |7 K0 m: f! p6 u& ~3 k
I've Finally started living for today
* V/ \! m, u4 v# dI finally know that I needed to grow * h  m( k% s5 ]* E% W
And finally know that + V% p' d, g, N
; T# z2 m) h& W7 b
[chorus]
6 w; V6 a, c6 {# n0 o, t0 MFinally
8 [' o0 c8 l  cNow my destiny can begin 0 I. s% e3 @7 ?
Though we will have a different set
" _7 p- P& o( w# p: }Something strange and new is happening 0 d( t. y1 v' k2 N) t5 e8 r
Finally
6 K* U; c. T& [# h" bNow my life doesn't seem so bad * g1 T) L" n9 j3 v$ i
Its the best that I've ever had . N# R& h0 ]6 q+ Q
Gave my love to him Finally
; N2 M; g. D3 _: v4 h' g9 ]7 m$ k& v$ }$ ~
MMMMMMMM 1 k+ Y' F* S- r. z- F; O0 [

3 ~( a7 Y7 M4 B/ }9 FFinally, Finally
! S# _, ^7 B: A% ?$ z- G( B$ X  W! [7 P$ {5 ?& S! }, @$ f! v( h0 E# J) E
Finally . L! p' f7 h5 P4 z& O/ M" O9 b
Now my destiny can begin
/ P3 k: B2 q: u6 {5 [% p7 |Though it will have a different set
4 d$ g. l4 }8 U2 NSomething beautiful is happening, happening " V4 d) t) q* ], n' o1 C) m
Finally
6 ~; u9 J  R* A: i, w8 d5 C& uNow my life doesn't seem so bad 4 L: \" K' y/ r+ v' c
Give my love to him finally
$ m$ w0 l7 g! C! B1 F0 K  v  Q& V1 I: J* i+ k' W3 R, t
ohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表