|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:06
| 只看该作者
Will those feet in modern times
5 f% x$ y5 t9 y/ n0 @6 oWalk on soles that are made in China?
: ^% {- A( c$ ]8 c4 n+ ?* Y# gFeel the bright prosaic malls 3 i* b* E* Z% q: v$ f2 K# c& a
Through the corridors that go on and on and on & ?: J- j7 ?& S: w$ r' ?
( J7 l* w( H& k. |1 F9 S9 h7 DI was blind - didn't see . w0 s2 D. L" Z6 A: K
What was here in me
5 H% z. C2 V R# m5 ~( HI was lost - insecure
* Y, R; I9 [: A& L' I0 [& }Felt like the road was way too long, yeah 6 i. N7 G; P4 M, D
Cause love is noise and love is pain
+ r% H# l0 c- zLove is these blues that we're feeling again 9 h$ D8 J9 }# ~; z. m! {3 x+ z0 f
Love is noise and love is pain 6 s" m+ V& L! q" P
Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again * K! o) K" `' R3 l" D* H2 l
+ ]4 p& M6 D7 ^! Y& g3 N2 ~7 ?
Will those feet in modern times 3 w; n" i2 t) L& ~
Understand this righteous anger
0 C) I0 O* K/ x1 B5 \Recognise this world's addiction 3 }) `2 t7 ^8 A: J- R
Understand this world's affliction?
O* H8 N/ C# P$ G6 q# e& [" ` G5 v6 D* a; a9 v0 B2 \0 Y9 l' n5 Y
I was blind - didn't see
: |8 E) k, c( @5 d* tWhat was here in me 6 p# H/ k! A% ^' A2 S
I was lost - insecure
9 S# Y" c. g0 H) _4 S/ JI felt like the road was way too long, yeah / v, B1 T; \9 }% V1 c1 I* ]
Cause love is noise and love is pain
7 `. g8 O$ x- }Love is these blues that I'm feeling again " E+ o0 r% R" A( T! x6 G: d
Love is noise and love is pain
X9 @' c6 G6 yLove is these blues that I'm feeling again - ?2 F) H4 J; r- l1 n2 L5 y
Love is noise, love is pain 3 e: P. e3 P1 k; |5 n1 K6 [$ a
Love is these blues that I'm singing again 9 l' o4 `" ]/ {- z0 W
Love is noise, love is pain
+ r- ]. r$ j. o5 M7 K C6 yLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again . E6 B' G$ d6 q& v2 x; y8 R0 M
) Q( q) v8 a' Y$ [9 P. c
Cause love is noise, love is pain 9 \ V( e4 ?; L& y" k2 b
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again ! T1 v6 ]! L, ^( |1 {* `
Love is noise, love is pain
3 Q9 P' g6 T. b0 ]Love is these blues that I'm feeling again & `( J, X' ]% y' Y, W' q+ ?; ]
Love is noise, love is pain
) i- ?9 j2 \( m: q7 U* HLove is these blues that I'm feeling again ! `9 a9 P8 L) k* D
Love is noise, love is pain 4 z8 ~' ?3 u7 }/ e$ s4 `& B
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
# E- f8 D+ l4 {2 s: \! v( R2 iCome on, come on, ah come on, ah come on
0 Q q8 u: ^+ CNow come on, now come on, now come on
- d" u- t* v7 Y. \Now come on
6 ?, L, \# I% n9 n$ n1 m
( _; @8 u9 s. |" kWill those feet in modern times
5 Z) W5 | d9 w8 t4 v7 Y# Q6 \Walk on soles made in China?
W6 L6 g: W+ b- P" b# KWill those feet in modern times - O+ L0 e; ? U/ I" w
See the bright prosaic malls? * C- f' l* d7 X# n+ @8 S; m) y
Will those feet in modern times & Y0 W/ }/ p. s5 g
Forgive me all my sins - z* }! X/ ~% C0 t
Love is noise : }5 U. A' l* X0 }8 a
Come on |
|