管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
9 T! _9 K9 ?/ N7 J8 L' Y; p; |6 B* ~: S: _, T+ m

$ @* m/ e% M& w. t9 o8 O( I# w3 N
黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie
. e( X7 Z: f! i# F) Z9 w" E. B- z: _3 l* ?- O* A- Q5 P

  a- w$ h/ d* J# j1 v8 ]  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。 6 B3 v& H. E# P
" ]. b3 L. A1 L' \0 K) y
; r* k9 L9 S4 Z1 N+ [/ C
  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。
  ]4 m' Y$ I9 y6 r& D# C7 N/ B2 f  ^4 J7 M- y- {4 p0 K

, ~3 `: B+ m" L. ]  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。
& v. b! E% S3 I: q# ^
- ~) E+ ]! ~9 {8 Y/ g[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM
2 }& N" }6 D# }+ q7 ]+ F: E8 F
- d! H2 C! ~" L+ j& wEver since I was a baby girl I had a dream
' y% r/ e- Z0 j! i" xCinderella theme
4 }, i( A2 n0 r% MCrazy as it seems & ~! `& d1 x& A  P
Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day , P; K, d7 O" s7 C
When I would have to way # B9 c# ~" r; D6 Z1 x
make so many mistakes % p6 S5 X; ^) U2 b& K
I could'nt comprehend
' E* c! Y6 o" X& u+ bas I watched it unfold
$ e. [9 S! }& F* Y1 w( ~: a, N+ ~This classic story told I left it in the cold
! H% A2 T: p2 `Walking through an open door that led me back to you
  z( w/ q$ }& z! iEach one unlocking more of the truth " U0 M# Z# n6 o2 x/ G
3 \7 u" j9 U, [
I finally stopped tripping on my youth
/ v9 O6 H4 v' AI finally got lost inside of you 7 }/ {- e4 Z  O# @" N- A0 ~( w
I finally know that I needed to grow 2 N7 C- z0 `# t9 n, r; F9 V
And finally my maze has been solved
. d' G, ]& u6 n: r5 j  G% j
1 T6 ?- C3 t6 e6 g[chorus]
  W7 @5 y# m7 n/ w0 hFinally 8 ?3 ]8 B# d' R+ R- L! `+ s$ Q
Now my destiny can begin
% n; I5 {6 H$ N2 E- XThough it will have a different set 2 h* B7 I# e; a7 O# z, r3 p
Something strange and new is happening
# _0 p& [* Z1 n. UFinally 7 c7 B6 i% X  v  P0 J
Now my life doesn't seem so bad , u8 y+ o, B% }* W- O* Y2 ^% S
Its the best that I've ever had 9 i; Z& O1 ^& z& J, i
Give my love to him finally # h) I4 s8 d+ J/ y" U* e
5 _* R; c2 x2 I, @) A1 r
MMMMMMMM & V4 ~8 d6 V3 b+ l! v+ ]6 S

+ u& {, w1 o5 A2 _/ C5 GI remember the beggining you already knew % |0 r# \) C) j1 z
I acted like a fool - D) j7 l! u0 p4 M
Just trying to be cool : a' o7 `3 M9 M
Fronting like it didn't matter
/ q, T; O& O; eI just ran away
7 l4 e$ a5 |6 fOn another face
' i. w( S3 R8 X$ `- TWas lost in my own space * v. b, }0 ?, x$ f
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
# I- C  }( T+ W( b0 P1 d6 s8 Tscared to give of me   ^% I; G( E, ?- z' P, C
Afraid to just believe - d4 M. ^6 l  Y) E. t3 K& j
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place # E4 B  j* |9 f" q7 X
Stumbled through the nets that I have made
7 A5 i0 [9 G: ~9 Z, @) U2 y' M2 C+ C: R' _# H2 r7 `
Finally got out of my own way
# G$ i$ b6 p: D" fI've Finally started living for today
& a; k+ ~; O' t: P1 o6 iI finally know that I needed to grow
3 ~# w% U4 u  T: ~& t& U1 BAnd finally know that
- x! x' Q1 ?1 A- s9 {* ]
* ^% p2 Z& f8 `0 q. Q5 X7 w[chorus] 7 l' [& d$ k9 d: _) ?( ~: h$ H
Finally . U# E# r- n4 J' D0 M
Now my destiny can begin
8 w( _2 h2 B- sThough we will have a different set ; y3 z( B1 B  v& Q
Something strange and new is happening 6 s  \" X; P2 E: b& D
Finally
; w0 \9 }. l6 r* `% Q, PNow my life doesn't seem so bad
6 p5 h0 c( o$ [7 q; h( q4 x% i9 AIts the best that I've ever had
6 U. U$ x- a( KGave my love to him Finally : V7 q' v2 e; M! r9 ?

, Y9 o) Y/ r( J' h, qMMMMMMMM ( o, X4 F, f6 S, v# Y$ j5 s

# x, e- d7 K" B$ w; Q$ wFinally, Finally $ T7 r* _  g+ B3 @/ }, \& m

1 ^4 m1 P1 |2 P7 rFinally
" F& z" R7 f! ]7 }& ?' SNow my destiny can begin
- E' w7 B4 e! }2 j- [5 {' EThough it will have a different set 1 r6 L$ @! q+ G
Something beautiful is happening, happening
* L# A1 p" u2 o  ]Finally 0 G2 r$ v2 i4 @! z% g
Now my life doesn't seem so bad + A# I; [! b9 R
Give my love to him finally
  T, w, M7 b1 j
0 v' y" P! b6 @+ n( Mohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表