管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
7 V$ r+ Y; `* G% g3 _7 P
- G8 ~; c% K* z- B& y( x! X% v3 W9 C9 S

/ G/ x  e0 |" d4 u8 Q3 h黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie 6 B* ?, |0 Y! z3 A7 [% U, c
, F4 p7 c3 A1 B  ?+ B

; X$ ]8 Z! U* k& I0 |  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。 * ?3 J, `2 a& q+ R, e+ l

5 x% S2 b. N6 A8 i8 ~1 Z
( l. `& U7 k( w5 p  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。 2 A8 {) a8 c/ a
+ h" I+ b9 p. `8 D2 n3 n
/ T4 a3 k# o  n, M/ n
  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。- D6 K. e3 a$ F+ G  s( b* I0 r

: R; I# M* b) }( @[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM . j. [. n8 L; w; A) G$ `
8 z: B) d- z' k
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream 0 N, q6 P; [% `$ o% Q( t1 T% C
Cinderella theme # F" I6 v9 o1 b7 \0 e0 @# [
Crazy as it seems # b+ r/ f5 {- {+ Z6 @
Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day
, L+ M1 r+ V! A) hWhen I would have to way
3 S1 i5 g$ k% u/ C; qmake so many mistakes
  @" X) [9 q  O: ^/ q, mI could'nt comprehend 3 a) M6 k0 g! X( c( }: n2 e
as I watched it unfold
7 I: j0 J, T6 I- x  s6 pThis classic story told I left it in the cold
6 X* ^" ^" r* c8 C$ OWalking through an open door that led me back to you
; v( L+ z$ C( Z9 j, }Each one unlocking more of the truth ) R) b7 f# Z2 q* T

5 y, E$ h! T5 J7 @; D9 C/ bI finally stopped tripping on my youth + c- b5 [" K+ H/ {! w
I finally got lost inside of you 8 N& a+ g9 u" g' A6 |, ^
I finally know that I needed to grow
( |& q3 v$ w" _* g5 b8 aAnd finally my maze has been solved 7 W+ L9 Q  G* ]3 a* I6 V- _2 s

$ n; L" H7 `$ \* w3 V5 J6 Z[chorus]
$ q* y! {1 e5 e+ W$ _6 b% W) c, gFinally
2 C" j) q& T; b( ^7 _Now my destiny can begin
5 _1 _. v: \9 iThough it will have a different set $ q; K1 S3 U3 O) E' P# T; C
Something strange and new is happening % o; e1 V6 }- H- q  v0 M
Finally / P9 k) ^2 W' [" O2 t
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
5 M& T2 I5 C2 VIts the best that I've ever had
& j# b. d' S0 b. R8 `: r' wGive my love to him finally
+ J$ |- k( e  w$ z3 Q+ H0 ~6 a" I9 r# M* J" L
MMMMMMMM , T  z! {& A' w9 V5 X
9 z7 A$ r0 V  T; W
I remember the beggining you already knew 9 _, ]: N: v, i$ T9 z
I acted like a fool
7 ~; z4 j* {( U% k; J! U9 nJust trying to be cool
* s9 i% q% c- P$ Y: k4 B1 LFronting like it didn't matter
- v2 Y# |6 w8 o! e% tI just ran away 6 v4 X+ a3 s, S) D, U& A
On another face
+ {4 b) n; O6 Q9 i! Y' g  ?Was lost in my own space
0 ?' E4 ~& R- D! X) T. e3 fFound what its like to hurt selfishly 2 X1 b( s. G" b0 c3 S9 J
scared to give of me
3 B4 x7 ~8 s. M! mAfraid to just believe , S. E' b2 W$ G% r0 z( s" Y% u( y7 x
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
/ f) ^# x5 X  |5 DStumbled through the nets that I have made ! |; l- }9 M/ [  }4 a
( L. O. s5 d2 L  [1 n: K; D2 s4 B
Finally got out of my own way
2 j0 V) ]2 A) ?8 UI've Finally started living for today
3 s- U0 C# T/ k' ^I finally know that I needed to grow * j6 U# M3 @. |
And finally know that
% E, U: B, w& r9 _5 M/ U; u, A4 s
5 b* B7 @. M2 ?) k[chorus]
5 \, k" h: O# F& h! I% S  a; WFinally $ `7 z/ A' t& m! _2 B8 p+ B! v
Now my destiny can begin
+ N  k' n& ~- C# e% @9 y1 C+ h' mThough we will have a different set
5 S" E) Q4 c9 \5 VSomething strange and new is happening
2 ~# X  A9 p1 j) [. b! }Finally 0 D$ l, }. r/ N( R6 m) x
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
- c: ~4 V, M' P' c. X* D9 bIts the best that I've ever had 9 c+ m- ~/ R. N) [- a
Gave my love to him Finally ; H6 M1 [. C2 G( F( W/ P. t

# I4 J# R& t) U) `  u; p+ u1 A. C- BMMMMMMMM 6 m7 A3 h2 m  N2 n/ X) [9 f

- l1 J, i& p* l" j; [+ I+ ?Finally, Finally
3 o+ z# J0 m( u7 H9 \# o7 V3 {8 ?2 d3 F5 R+ V2 t
Finally $ u7 h: K; _: `
Now my destiny can begin 0 ?+ v9 Z' L$ ]  ~/ X" R  P6 [
Though it will have a different set 0 k3 Q3 q+ C4 B) k
Something beautiful is happening, happening
1 e4 T- ?" }  f5 f2 z2 LFinally 6 X: i) i# G- R) g
Now my life doesn't seem so bad 1 D9 _( K! ?( Q$ e, z' `5 e
Give my love to him finally 9 a& z3 {7 t8 G/ i- u
% S" ~0 w2 W( N9 Z: z8 q% q/ ^
ohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表