|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:46
| 只看该作者
歌词: ! J' H5 Z1 N T2 h* u' w$ J" g6 v
Whatca been doing? ; V' o1 G- V I9 e7 s* i
Whatca been doing?
6 n) U% E4 y, J; i3 t& I) `oh oh # K% ]4 S; _: K6 L( t" } l- |, g: ~
Haven't seen you round
/ j% r; J" `1 M* [" S) ]" iHow you been feeling?
6 @4 Q) S( L$ k5 R3 U& K# nHow you been feeling? * W" j& d5 w" R" ^
Oh Oh
: ]' T) @" L7 A% _Dontcha bring me down
; N6 V5 b) }8 ~All that stuff $ L0 m2 U1 p/ R2 R' H1 |
About me * p- N, l g9 [2 |8 }
Being with him 0 b; _5 [& U8 z2 ]2 [- r& u0 Y
Can't believe
" g5 U3 ^* g' ]2 \5 _+ mAll the lies that you told
. R( K' {# y0 ~5 H8 r& E" FJust to ease your own soul $ u2 k7 r4 l7 c* X* x1 R6 J
But I'm bigger than that, + `, W" a0 D. r# H
No you don't have my back + S6 O* s, R& r
No No (Ha)
1 S. w. ~' e: u j8 f, i1 U5 R' m3 y" T3 A5 Z: K8 `' B+ W
Hey how long till the music drowns you out # c9 Z( U b4 H. z0 v+ R) R, o" y) L
Don't put words up in my mouth, 9 n) _$ S, O" Z- p; L- t
I didn't steal your boyfriend * l/ ~& d" E" h8 G
Hey how long till you face what's going on 1 h( P! f4 I5 E/ ~. H" x
Cause you really got it wrong?
7 Y' \0 M) O& L5 b% I% ]I didn't steal your Boyfriend 4 `( \. k1 S/ ~) L- P$ L
( W* i+ `7 o4 Q& wWell I'm sorry ! ~3 r/ Z; v+ z7 R4 b1 h
That he called me
5 E1 u4 s" @( `4 TAnd that I answered the telephone % z! [) y% Z" T w9 U" ~ D
Don't be worried 4 v% o0 k8 v! Z( h' o
I'm not with him
! a2 D7 }. n2 R: A7 i" _And when I go out tonight
& i6 a1 E& _$ f2 v# SI'm Going Home alone " d9 `: I, U/ @& b/ f3 f
Just Got Back - s# N1 X8 T5 `; |) n
From My Tour
- S' I) N# i; R) c/ O9 i2 i8 II'm a mess girl for sure
2 K9 d7 Q: I" Z" E4 o0 SAll I want is some fun, / m# a, J8 B& ]; Z- {
Guess that I'd better run
. r0 u! U1 I P! @# ^Hollywood sucks you in
) @1 ^7 W' B+ ^. N5 BBut it won't spit me out
) u% ?2 q4 O0 t5 t+ O A* s, tOh Oh (Ha) ; E9 F5 w8 l" g5 b! }: Q/ {" ]* }
% U: w% [; ] h8 M9 |Hey how long till the music drowns you out : ]8 }( w: A1 P# w+ G4 R
Don't put words up in my mouth, * i* N/ W; G% {% G: }
I didn't steal your boyfriend j8 x; O: w3 n4 Z4 n0 |8 Q) G1 N
Hey how long till you face what's going on ! }$ E. K( B1 }( r8 S* i$ h
Cause you really got it wrong?
, r3 O- F) b, n SI didn't steal your boyfriend
/ D" _( s0 c4 A ~ THey how long til you look at your own life
, H- o3 V$ r9 |: }. cInstead of looking into mine? # {- S6 y7 c9 j- e( t
I didn't steal your boyfriend
) C% C' L+ L1 G0 g4 QHey how long till your leaving me alone + @; Z8 d4 l K8 x; u! f/ [5 g
Don't you got somewhere to go?
8 `: x( G2 Y; jI didn't steal your boyfriend } O9 W |% M w( ]6 }
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
; |: g; y1 J D0 X; f4 dOh, Oh, Oh, Ha
$ V* e* w6 I% N
) h1 z5 g1 k5 }1 VPlease stop telling all your friends
/ {/ a: U/ `1 [" \4 i! DI'm getting sick of them
/ L5 g Q& H9 m9 }2 w8 {& \4 ^, wAlways staring at me * V2 d/ L8 V, \& _
like I took him from you
2 `0 e; d Q7 c- K6 P8 M/ p# d* N/ U: v
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
5 G) @7 X. g/ Y! h# ADon't put words up in my mouth,
6 i. v+ ?) D5 I$ R0 C, p+ E* DI didn't steal your boyfriend # G7 P2 S- {, n; X
Hey how long till you face what's going on 0 M- p9 T# Z, t' k# g8 x- ^
Cause you got it wrong? ) m* \& ^* A$ w6 K1 r* I, m! ^( N
I didn't steal your Boyfriend / i* a4 l% S2 z' i+ u ]; X ^
Hey how long til you look at your own life M( P9 T2 j3 v& G
Stead of looking into mine
( i$ L. j' ^# h/ E2 x# O2 PI didn't steal your boyfriend 6 H+ W, {. C+ n1 Z, z
Hey how long till your leaving me alone ; V& a3 w; ^9 @; T
Don't you got somewhere to go ; [6 Y' }* u* i
I didn't steal your boyfriend
% Y% H# U; X( @ u- C* ]+ ~+ W, R1 F
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
( i9 B9 n( I# p& I2 VOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend
* G- a7 a; A6 ~1 ?4 ~Oh, Oh, Oh Ha 5 N: \2 g7 ~# l W0 a; K
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend |
|