|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:13
| 只看该作者
Going back to the corner where I first saw you, % \) n+ Y( i+ G$ ^$ i6 d2 ^+ @
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move,
0 l3 g' b+ g$ Y! HGot some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
3 p5 v5 l+ i2 x* S, y% Q; |Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
- u# }+ G3 Z/ i4 bSome try to hand me money they don't understand,
# e" @6 p! {2 x1 HI'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
& j3 R# |! Z( ?% ~2 v5 mI know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
. e, M" L* d# kHow can I move on when I've been in love with you...
( O. n9 X) x: J9 F# h! P% _4 [% S3 x8 I% p9 s) }
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me,
' S( F0 a: ]3 e5 KAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
! J3 z! e/ H: `) aThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, ' X1 V/ z* `9 K* l, v2 p8 B$ R3 O
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. ! Z; b1 Y" R9 q+ F
& A! M) Q3 r6 A" M6 uSo I'm not moving...
- _$ o- e* S7 b9 ]% VI'm not moving.
; t& `' L1 m$ K X) Q5 [6 w" {$ o) T" E. {; i. V, h+ h
Policeman says son you can't sit her, + [+ h, p/ N/ f: [1 v1 y
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
+ t& M4 L L5 z+ [: H, G3 oGotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, / L% ^; v+ s! W
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.
6 }. m9 E' |6 {9 n- d) g) r0 d d W: v$ g( f% ~1 W
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, / W5 |9 _8 M n% Y$ S
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
" Q6 d/ a! h$ y! z- K, d H$ k% DThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, / @. a7 b$ g3 N, o$ l/ @0 S
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
$ N) |/ H. r+ A: g1 O. i& s: j* q5 b9 f
So I'm not moving... 3 P' N. x, p- c: b$ I; p+ p# U. Z8 V$ R
I'm not moving. 0 |% S$ M$ b9 G4 p
$ p0 v4 P# D# e
I'm not moving... 1 N5 `. d0 [! H& j* k
I'm not moving.
H* Q+ D0 V+ Q* j. b4 g, ^1 L7 C9 X3 }/ L. V! }7 p4 g
People talk about the guy
# p# f' O! F8 V; `4 i9 ~" T# M6 @Whos waiting on a girl...
9 H/ s/ F2 N, C* ~1 V. uOohoohwoo ( B8 v* \' f3 v
There on no hole in his shoes
4 A- J2 ?: v! G) J! [$ t, p7 XBut a big hole in his world...
1 n% ~, U5 H4 b8 J2 H3 V; WHmmmm
- G$ b+ t, r2 H5 t
, t9 H9 u5 |) d9 X; C+ HMaybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved, ' }# Q+ X+ t( v1 l1 B
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news, 8 I" K6 C6 R! h$ |2 v' U0 M+ u) K
And you'll come running to the corner...
( m( M* J& ^9 U( A1 i; mCos you'll know it's just for you
( q, `; \0 a5 ~7 Q& `0 Z1 N( d- b" W
I'm the man who can't be moved
; e4 ]3 M+ _' Z/ uI'm the man who can't be moved...
w1 r$ e. R( A: m& o% H0 f: f3 ^/ J+ z' ]1 V+ O$ l0 Z8 w6 U
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, . _3 T' F, _9 Z: T4 U# y' ^
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 0 |7 Y& s* E$ ~
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, ! X1 ]' m( X' f8 _* {
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. ( p4 p/ E3 c- c Y3 a/ b! E
1 Q5 t7 V7 v2 X- S0 S- l5 B: wCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, So I'm not moving...
8 |2 U6 m( w5 S/ @' Y& fAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, I'm not moving.
# n. Z/ H; T* t; ~8 ZThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, I'm not moving. 9 H8 [2 g( \6 x- @8 O5 J
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.I'm not moving.
4 o8 l7 p+ y, Q1 F* L2 R
3 B" B8 c7 l" Z6 q4 @% cGoing back to the corner where I first saw you, 6 @4 B6 i" {2 ]* a5 G, ?5 y
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move. / i1 x0 N8 c* _% J) J' \
8 {4 o7 o, k) J0 rLarry Cheng 9 Q: F; g/ b. R$ R/ D
LK group share with you~~
: e0 ~2 @/ }3 J6 d" B' P8 P8 ~3 ofind more in Muzique sky ~~ |
|