|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 09:04
| 只看该作者
Now as the summer fades + t# Y, q" z8 K" |% I
I let you slip away
* {. u9 g! q% z0 {/ cYou say I'm not your type
. |8 J* j- l/ V0 v( I+ k# o2 t$ zBut I can make you sway
`* ~: E6 r: hIt makes you burn to learn
V7 _, |7 W0 P1 N1 [1 N- PYou're not the only one
8 F; a j2 r I+ b) t/ y+ M( zI let you be
/ o. P: I5 |$ A8 F- A3 zIf you put down your blazing gun
P* o1 J6 ?9 ~# v0 hNow you've gone somewhere else 1 W0 {1 S% L# v( D( X) X$ c
Far away : T: `: I) y+ m: O+ e
I don't know if I will find you find you, find you
6 C( @+ O) c) S5 B2 A% R8 SBut you feel my breath
8 d3 r5 F4 I/ V" M9 A* rOn your neck
6 m8 ~0 _' t+ ~$ ?- x- VBelieve I'm right behind you & d9 l. J+ q7 p/ V; _% n, E
'Cause you keep me coming back for more " d5 d) N7 A. G# Q) O8 u
And I feel a little better than I did before
$ M+ U. s9 H {0 V& P# T K& ^And if I never see your face again 9 F, H% a5 W: t3 @; ]: I
I mind
7 ~$ q( X. V+ z" z'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight 3 Y2 U7 H# [" S! T; N4 D: J/ a J
Sometimes you move so well
' v' y7 I& k+ @% W$ C: G' VIt's hard not to give in . q/ c9 D/ Q. I$ ~
I'm lost, I can't tell 2 N2 D2 [2 [& _
Where you end and I begin 9 @1 `+ J W6 x9 c- u( L& T& o6 E
It makes you burn to learn 8 C0 }3 I; _" C
You're with another man
# }6 C0 I( f, ~# m4 HI wonder if he's half 0 \6 _0 d9 G3 e* U5 N& q1 w; ]
The lover that I am K; U# ^0 t6 h6 ^# {
Now you've gone somewhere else
# d& v( U. u; \! \- O, Y3 [. ZFar away " Y6 ]4 b9 j/ F7 z) K- a
I don't know if I will find you
! M( T: t T( R% gBut you feel my breath
8 T2 Z, U1 p: L: yOn your neck
! y m; R" n7 r4 @Can't believe I'm right behind you ' r( x) [: P/ y4 x* x: X
'Cause you keep me coming back for more
/ F. g" i7 J. m; U/ Y7 {And I feel a little better than I did before
1 U$ g, B: P) w+ ?And if I never see your face again 3 C) I0 S6 \$ I$ p( B
I mind 1 @. Z, S' J! i
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight
$ m! G! L9 _$ Q; M- E. `+ tBaby, baby ! m+ j+ {9 E! G* K, [: J+ c
Please believe me
- e" d, a+ h% O: n! P7 F8 {- JFind it in your heart to reach me
3 p7 C8 P2 K1 Y$ B. y! GPromise not to leave me behind
3 ~ G6 f2 b. R' U5 y! BPromise not to leave me behind
+ E; K8 t; {( _0 qTake me back, but take it easy
8 e" n- z7 o0 W# ZMake me think but don't deceive me 1 Y5 f4 l7 t/ w( o
Torture me by taking your time
2 u! j* ~& Y4 e! W5 aTorture me, torture me 0 z0 S. Z* @. N8 ~
'Cause you keep me coming back for more
6 u& I/ Q" u; \# `And I feel a little better than I did before
% t Z. M& ~& h8 h& V r7 T" VAnd if I never see your face again
0 r5 ]- e" ?* ^* N/ RI mind ) G5 Q- n. X# p+ L" ~* |
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight torture me, torture me
* `1 g* b- \ _4 Y'Cause you keep me coming back for more ) v( o& U- R* U6 ^0 f
And I feel a little better than I did before 9 v" A' ~% u( `: y2 ^! h8 s Z! f
And if I never see your face again
4 o3 s& ?& A# x: S0 p$ D+ vI mind
% r+ q: C0 z, X6 f'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight. |
|