|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:23
| 只看该作者
Chorus: 9 C7 a/ s/ j ]
Lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body 2 |' @. N- U, I
Lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body ( b$ x1 ~3 a) h& v* F2 }
Chocolate lolli
8 x: g* H: `5 \& _: |& jCherry lolli 4 v$ w2 W! J0 L$ f( G1 |
Feela lolli : M* ]3 @' l/ y/ x* C
Pink lolli
& ^: [0 V# v4 G2 s$ lRed hot & t( E( Z- A. A# P8 x
Red hot
! n: J5 o3 |' aRed hot hot
, s% m D d9 sMake that lolli pop ' L0 T! T5 y! p& m* U) r, t; E2 L
Make that lolli pop
- m! d% o7 e5 p8 r8 e5 W7 oMake that lolli pop
+ e e+ _4 v. L z: YMake that lolli pop
2 W7 T# ~; [( o+ r# [
( R0 `& C+ G9 B1 W, \+ CThat lolli lolli lolli
+ ~7 q3 C2 G% t6 N0 T; qPlease lord, have some mercy ( Z3 [' g6 |. \
This girl is throwin judi 5 Q9 w2 K9 h: q% f Q7 U9 n% K
I think she bout to hurt me - i s9 m" {6 ~$ b4 R
See she went front then back
. K* g( B- C! o' h: c ^She went side to side ; ?$ M5 H# w N! ~
Im throwin blank checks 8 M8 u; S$ Y: N* V! F
I think I need a ride % g* J4 @1 @& D: T% ~2 F# h
One pocket full of pills
8 y/ }$ g' X) g2 F) W4 {A little bag of that cola 2 F+ \! r6 {0 j# q7 Y
The other one full of weed
3 p$ H% O$ B/ \( ^. v* yAnd a semi auto pistol-a 1 _1 S% ^0 q# {" J+ P; v! k2 Z
I aint no dancin dude ! K% P; f5 @& n4 a
But I can lean like a cholo
# J& R3 P# H: N$ ySee mami go wit me cuz I cant be goin home solo
) g& C7 T/ n: ]4 u x" J
* ~: j( d9 l; e0 G* J0 f: p* m( W*chorus* 3 Q* e& q. F t) f+ Z0 t k- Y
( P2 A5 P3 F" o5 _9 ^/ {They call me the juice when im at strip club $ e4 V" E& ?- C) t% t2 @7 T
I put down a hundred or a dub ( R/ s( ~ V$ e; L
Im a mac to a playa , L- i h* | L, o( k2 _
Im a stud - J6 p5 V- N* q, ?6 N; K# E+ b; w
Cuz when I leave the club ima f*ck # Z* D! q& f/ j4 B V+ I
Ride wit the man and be givin up the brain
9 N# S0 w E! l Q1 T' R- VLittle skinny ima ride wit ya
- H1 n: W0 N2 T* n/ b) D* JI dont even know your name
@4 ]( }6 L7 j/ b+ G4 \+ M" V$ i" ZTheres a whole lotta room in the front of the van
1 b8 P! N/ S' G5 ^, R0 ]Like boroc obama said its time for a change ( D M- B, |& q$ t
Put a roll on the back seat * H6 `' U$ s( j5 E* I) h4 v
Pop that body now you know that ya got me $ L2 t$ `3 p/ h; Z1 R4 _9 r h( N- d
You'll find a chick thats kinda classy
8 g" C+ I4 D6 R6 q; LSaid her name was antine now im grabbin
. u# {, K" X* f- ?% ~# _/ ^2 M3 q/ ^* ]Got a grip on the whip 6 L1 C8 z/ G1 D s. I$ L# \
Big round booty with the silicone tits
5 \. @# Z! }0 N7 M- sShe bouncin on my lap and she tryina own the six
; C$ ~# T: Z! j+ I% i* a9 XI whispered in her ear its hard for a pimp
7 N0 N# |. H7 B9 ]5 x4 s! k+ V) S/ m U" l2 Z4 _( q/ |
*chorus*
, n5 Y6 D, s; H7 L! [# G p" Z! ]% x8 d- P/ V
All my ladies get em bodied , C) O6 o; Q# D
Put your hands in the air
: J, ^+ s* q( o) V: q: C1 e6 bIf yous a good lookin hottie
1 h$ L+ Q0 I) B' d9 v* b$ ?2 OPut your hands in the air & R4 Y2 f1 |4 H3 A8 m( O5 }
Punchin bag lookin for a model
! z4 q7 v9 ]* D' w$ OPoppin that booty
& s. z5 I$ T% E* p; BIma pop bottles : k# s' M) L$ _8 J- Q
Your girls a cutie ! e+ z. n2 W5 o: k o
Know she goggles
% B4 [2 P+ L& x% g6 `0 T; W2 ~7 ^* {+ KKingdom models
& y& }1 `9 \& \( T: iShawty hot watch her rock 2 U- w, \2 o' D& g# r U; x" F
Let me see that lolli pop 4 ~2 h: k$ e, J N5 f
Body rock dont you stop
0 S- z: H: \' sI love the way that booty drop & [/ Z% P$ ^% v# h$ d& @
Sideways front back up and down I like that
' U, h7 y0 m+ [3 a; C3 UCherry lolli chocolate lolli
* i; X( W+ a7 ^- J: k g; QI wanna see you pop that lolli
5 a% Y* k0 c5 U) D" r
0 ^) i! p1 b; Q O0 a8 E' k*chorus* |
|