管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
6 P7 q- m* A2 m/ Q
* x2 L* [! a  j" \; S+ i
8 V3 S$ f' H0 s! j! G9 N, g1 G9 }9 e" y  |1 `# ~
来自英国的著名梦幻流行摇滚乐队The Verve近期完成他们即将发行的单曲\'Love Is Noise\'的video,并提供互联网上的下载服务。据悉,这首单曲预计于8月4日开始对公众发行。新video画面拍摄的很是写意,其中的镜头包括了坐在地上的主唱Richard Ashcroft,整个画面中充斥了蒙太奇式的风格,特别是被雪覆盖的山脊,一个舞者,和一个带着猎鹰的妇女尤为引人注意最近,THE VERVE透露了他们即将发行的新专辑名称和曲目收录情况。
2 y6 j8 s4 H* }* ]
6 o- U% T. E' U' S( I+ w这张名为:”FORTH”的新专辑,是乐队十年后重组所共同打造的,将于八月十八日在英国首推,稍后也将在美国发行。
6 U1 e3 C  D# Q: n9 x6 a
, i  u3 l3 i3 X; L该专辑收录了十首作品,包括\'Valium Skies\' 和单曲 \'Love Is Noise\'。这两首作品近期也曾在乐队的MY SPACE空间里播放试听。4 `- c8 V; P+ V7 c( G
( s3 f9 O* F! p( |2 u5 _
“FORTH”将是这支传奇乐队继1997年推出\'Urban Hymns\'专辑后又一经典之作。1 i; I7 X5 f. r" f/ \6 M
! C# h: q: n: `" }8 v/ R
专辑曲目:
' D1 ~; x* U5 J6 r: U, \1 w* d$ {7 ESit And Wonder
* @) i" M1 v0 u; z( g8 _0 FLove Is Noise
  `  `9 b% H' J; I* C7 {9 hRather Be
* Z0 M7 |. x& A) p4 a4 k2 y4 {2 GJudas# Q& O  F$ F8 k; X2 _
Numbness
6 j8 L, f; [& x' V# [1 Q, ~0 {6 P4 A3 {I See Houses, E! d* K8 X! a8 m  W  f6 _
Noise Epic1 u' G0 E' a4 a/ S
Valium Skies- a& d+ P# k6 u
Columbo
( _/ k% ?% x, F8 t# y$ kAppalachian Springs
: s: ^4 N5 |8 M% t1 n+ H4 u0 w5 w被英国独立音乐界称为新"LED ZEPPLIN"的乐队"THE VERVE"已于6月23日发行他们的全新单曲,这首单曲出自乐队即将于8月19日发行的新专辑。目前,这个消息已经在乐队的space主页上广泛的流传了起来,相信每一个对The Verve乐队有所了解的歌迷都应该对该乐队的那张传奇性专辑"URBAN HYMNS"印象深刻,此次,新专辑是即乐队重组之后的又一力作,将会再次给英国迷幻音乐界带来空前盛世的景象。8 L+ y" J; B& V: u' {* U  b

) X% W3 ]0 C  K# @[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Will those feet in modern times
% }3 I8 `3 i$ [! U- _: n8 iWalk on soles that are made in China? : U) g% B2 e7 O, L2 n: i- M
Feel the bright prosaic malls
) z* R( D/ G( XThrough the corridors that go on and on and on 5 X* d5 ]  w2 J4 W8 z+ w* [6 `3 w8 c9 F

6 L9 \0 {1 g5 |. k& P5 eI was blind - didn't see
3 c$ P0 A! Z1 \/ Q  V6 U( |What was here in me
5 w+ H4 g, M; A- ~4 e  nI was lost - insecure
) b: ^& p. @7 H% n# y: F2 qFelt like the road was way too long, yeah 1 F3 v7 i; Y3 h0 [$ I' A
Cause love is noise and love is pain
+ V" `& a& H8 Q/ U4 u7 YLove is these blues that we're feeling again
7 t! j! [. P) ^! R  }! pLove is noise and love is pain
' P% T' L$ \) n) I- r- T5 N! RLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again
9 @8 R3 h  D$ X9 q9 Y' P6 i+ L! c: f+ t# D; F8 u
Will those feet in modern times
. f# \' T& c: ^3 b/ xUnderstand this righteous anger
5 K# `+ J& d, F) @2 U0 s1 Q; W7 KRecognise this world's addiction
, s& V5 D+ Q0 P7 B! e$ D# PUnderstand this world's affliction?
8 l5 G8 @* l# e! @8 H8 Z7 o$ i6 u2 b% \
. s: S( R; C% t3 Y3 ^8 c. p& ?& ^# j, rI was blind - didn't see 9 _5 m7 {2 a% @& p
What was here in me
8 j6 y, L5 A, p; s8 [I was lost - insecure , l- F; t: L( _- R
I felt like the road was way too long, yeah ! _5 q1 e0 K6 o9 O- _* T5 d" a2 j( y
Cause love is noise and love is pain 5 O, @2 E; @7 a. j5 _5 l8 h+ Q
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again . y" u) m  u# H; c" D
Love is noise and love is pain
0 T! F6 w% |3 g- c+ I& MLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
2 a) [8 {7 t8 c' u7 ^! k+ {Love is noise, love is pain - h' O) O# n) B
Love is these blues that I'm singing again : t" ]7 @: F5 k. C+ U
Love is noise, love is pain   q# i% t. M% M& x8 H+ W
Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again
2 ~! }$ m1 p6 B( p; r4 E9 r  o' |6 ]8 X" F  {
Cause love is noise, love is pain
6 e  K! M9 T% P6 RLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
/ C' {$ v2 {% D+ b, h- n6 ^Love is noise, love is pain ; H4 I0 m3 r! V$ J
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
# i. q6 E3 A. h! d0 c, B& x+ K1 n: b1 OLove is noise, love is pain + }2 a# e* m8 J" S: T
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again : e" Q2 q% j: F* M9 H: z- u: H
Love is noise, love is pain ! t+ d& \  L8 A
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again 3 U9 h" A: k9 a. R0 |+ P
Come on, come on, ah come on, ah come on
2 e7 b) |4 ~2 O) E9 U  HNow come on, now come on, now come on
% Q/ ^3 G3 [9 g! \Now come on
6 s1 F, G% Q% D& P( R+ V5 A+ r+ j4 ]  \6 E! E/ `; J* O
Will those feet in modern times $ G" K3 e4 N; L+ n9 X
Walk on soles made in China?
1 B" o, f$ _5 q) x# kWill those feet in modern times
6 t) B" z* I3 y; rSee the bright prosaic malls?
: g6 V! F4 C) m+ l% R! fWill those feet in modern times
- W9 `" R  e6 J! b4 IForgive me all my sins
9 {- L2 Y5 M' |( Z8 NLove is noise * _; ^, |# w0 {- y8 W) a. M! Z
Come on

TOP

返回列表