管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
9 R; S4 o! a3 e7 C8 C  g3 D9 x! a9 j  s9 m! q2 n0 |; R

) u! E1 [+ D$ l6 E
, P; B; J0 ]* `" ^The Script,来自爱尔兰的流行摇滚新军,钢琴,弦乐,吉他,鼓,人声在乐队3人的细心编织下另听者陶醉其中。听The Script的音乐让人想起了人气正旺的OneRepublic,他们两者的音乐除了给人们迷迷的英式风情以外,还有浓浓的美式都市韵味,特别是节奏上有R&B的印记,这样的“混血儿”产生了更加流畅的旋律和押韵的词曲,可以说是舒心的佳曲。5 T$ W$ \: G/ W( w9 h$ }( e5 s
: L6 B9 A4 r( u
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Going back to the corner where I first saw you, 2 I+ z2 D- Q, g' U
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move,
) m6 `& c! F. D% s6 E/ ?0 t# p" \Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand, " S( F+ i$ N# y, D" a! S
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
% d: Y6 `) P' p* t8 p5 ~' D8 RSome try to hand me money they don't understand, ' m! X& ^5 r2 ~# y$ k* q
I'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
! K2 Q6 B8 M3 Y1 \, zI know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
4 ^0 D- d# d7 p1 a  q/ P  Y6 tHow can I move on when I've been in love with you...
$ j3 [0 i+ c: h. g# y- l( t3 O& j$ j' [$ G
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, . @, I  n9 F' [
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
; Q* n# H0 _; Y3 Q! t2 U- LThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, . Q  r" u& O& g
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. & {$ }& B, j* G1 x4 ~# J

7 L5 o' h" U& U3 bSo I'm not moving... - y- ^/ \2 P1 O& v5 j6 Z
I'm not moving.
& X2 p9 c7 ?4 e8 O% T# M- k4 d: |% b8 r4 D' }0 F& K3 r$ H' d: B
Policeman says son you can't sit her,
9 o- R# N6 [  P* y5 A2 ?I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year, $ f+ w6 w9 l( R
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, 9 m) V& ^0 S1 ]( S# X
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go. : w) d6 }1 c: y# A6 `( t0 m: ?
0 |7 ?; U6 @, M; `
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, 0 E) O% K. m4 y* o
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, % C& O6 s' E0 u( w
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet,
0 x3 L3 r( W2 n/ E( n- C7 d8 FAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. : n' a! k: \4 s" I1 u+ p# ~

( R/ o3 _0 i0 P  SSo I'm not moving...
. n4 j, M* r1 w. d* V, v7 t  yI'm not moving. 4 z# _. c0 S$ C" Z0 `- A2 I

# g% R( i  {/ v# v7 u$ L4 Z5 {I'm not moving...
/ x8 l( D8 P6 [" k/ Y+ ~I'm not moving. ' t! `( m1 M! L1 y8 f/ ]
7 s. [- z4 P# p6 q% N6 j- K$ ^) f
People talk about the guy ' U" Q; a$ K3 y$ L% \' k- a
Whos waiting on a girl...
/ ]5 w3 i' n; K, h, t1 _Oohoohwoo + J/ V1 I' z! B; x0 k% U
There on no hole in his shoes
! A8 s: g; {6 P2 bBut a big hole in his world... , `0 F+ ~/ r" D! a/ e+ C& k
Hmmmm   s% M9 h+ ^2 u1 T5 H: m

" C0 i+ ]4 C, K3 Q  [6 v0 g# {Maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
) W3 f1 z! n: a5 M- r  Z1 kAnd maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news, 5 f8 H) p' l0 |4 H3 `4 @" G
And you'll come running to the corner... 3 Z, z) L+ K/ [0 d
Cos you'll know it's just for you # m( \* [  E% H. _" ^  H! l$ k

5 q2 N; v, k' |' CI'm the man who can't be moved
! v& K+ E: i. X) t5 lI'm the man who can't be moved... 9 y: |/ ^2 l0 T

+ H0 ]' N0 [6 |* tCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me,
9 b8 M' a3 K6 oAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 1 D2 _* A5 ?, T  y% ^- I
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet,
' J; H5 Y8 I* \  \! R, UAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. 4 I( G* Q5 R# e5 `$ W' m5 t% i( P

+ Q) y8 w% d; j. G, XCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, So I'm not moving... : _$ y% y2 B4 @6 p
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, I'm not moving.
) v+ f; C& ?; i1 e; YThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, I'm not moving.
7 ^' k+ V. I8 N4 |! e! F$ z8 j& [And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.I'm not moving.
, g9 B& U) _3 m3 S
" C+ B% b6 n+ [  s- o, k/ Y7 W' UGoing back to the corner where I first saw you, * ~$ s! D; Z7 K& H" m  V& V$ s
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move. / [4 w4 E6 ?7 o0 k% J1 v% I+ b

) z# z; r$ F. T+ e2 j+ r- j$ oLarry Cheng
  j$ q. _2 Z# U6 N! \( Z* H! o) zLK group share with you~~ 5 H7 h. V& s, a6 {  H
find more in Muzique sky ~~

TOP

返回列表