管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)) l& V; B4 L+ A- r! {8 @: Y; `7 Y

5 L' N' U$ B8 l* _返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
4 E6 k2 {& [/ b9 W
3 x3 f2 v, o1 ], k4 E
- `+ Y1 `# ^- x# |
0 d: j( p1 ~* i; u  f. m. J0 ?' f2 J! v# w' ^8 b5 x# o1 R2 U
DJ Ironik最新大热单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)的官方正版MV,歌曲讲述了一对兄妹患难时的感人亲情故事,类似儿歌的可爱调调和极为感人的歌词相信能迷倒不少朋友1 U' t! e7 _! A$ k
Stay With Me,据说是Ironik专门为他的小妹妹而作的原创歌曲,讲述的是他对他们所处的成长环境而感到的危机。近几个月来,英国尤其是伦敦确实出现了越来越多的青少年犯罪,所以Ironik这首歌曲也许是道出了很多英国年轻人的心声。不过这首歌乍听起来真的有点像儿歌,加上混入的现代节奏,倒确实是很有新意的一种风格。
5 n- m5 g; \" @% N* j  X8 I. {出生于1988年1月18日的伦敦音乐人Ironik,13岁时就出道在London地区的Club和Bars当DJ,20岁的时签约了Atlantic/Warner唱片公司,他的音乐融合了R&b,Grime和hip-hop." N2 k; [1 p" s1 a0 k, _
2007的夏天,他发行了第一支单曲“So Nice”,获得不错的反响。而他在08年6月30发行的这支新单Stay With Me则成为一支真正的大热单曲,该单曲一经发行就蹿升至歌曲下载榜第十一位,Stay With Me也已于7月1日在美国的iTunes store上市。
  o1 q4 O* H5 i, g5 p2 |
7 A( Y0 G6 U$ b[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词
1 v% C$ `4 y7 O, M8 |) ~) C' \Brother snd sister Together will make it through
/ R  d! W6 m8 i, K6 T. s9 w哥哥加妹妹 共同度难关
/ {2 ]2 Y$ E0 y" f5 ^( wSome day a spirit will take you and guide you there
. S* o. y$ ]7 q" c1 n总有一天,会一种力量将引领你! h( }7 e$ ~7 Y. V) F- L. F, r: ]
I know you've been hurting,but I've been waiting to be there for you% Z; P+ j1 p) d. t( e1 m
我知道你在受到伤害,我会一直在那里等你- M* X( [* b- j* u' j9 z! x
And I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can7 v' U. K! q0 G* U3 U
无论何时,我都会出现在你身旁帮你走出困境
+ ]/ ^% S3 v+ I  z; h/ z+ PEverybody's free (Everybody's free)
& g, e: _* o2 c& y2 E& z我们都是自由的 ---------下面的另一版本中有这段歌词
# e$ |# |7 R' U8 O3 g& f, t
% x& L* A( R+ xThis one's for all the people(ones) sharing love.It's appreciated
; [, w! o! a7 X; d9 ?& JIt's Ironik
* G: O' Q3 y; {这首歌是写给所有懂得去爱的人,希望得到赞赏,我是艾伦尼克" p& n& [( r, }) L& ~. ?
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment+ ?" C) z% h$ Y1 A- P- V
(Life's crazy man,people come and go,but when the closest one goes,it's the hardest thing ever)
* ~0 w) f$ H' X' B! _* V1 v留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
! ]! ?. x1 m- v; e+ S(伙计,生活很是疯狂,人们来去匆匆,但当最亲近的人离开你时,那真是最难的事情)
, \' c+ z3 W6 U' E2 K* h9 s( j# cThey can wait for a moment,I promise
1 y6 b1 }/ {. S4 I9 u  ^她们可以再等一等,我保证
2 o1 g/ w5 r4 M' \2 |
# x, y) L- d5 B3 ?% j8 Q. ?Stay with me (Please stay) Don't fall asleep too soon (Don't cry) The angels can wait for a moment (They cant wait for a moment)
$ o2 A$ ]6 y* j3 t  y2 ~& S留在我的身边(请你留下来) 不要很快睡去(不要哭泣) 天使还可以再等一等 (她们可以再等一等), ?$ L) T- G) p8 t1 V) a

' E+ k0 M( T' _VERSE 1
6 V3 B2 H+ M6 wDon't cry for me when I'm gone,no point of wasted tears
5 E" B0 V9 J6 i0 k0 R) |* l8 e当我离去的时候不要为我哭泣,不值得那样去浪费眼泪
" K+ A8 g. Z; L0 @4 ?+ BOur time will come one day and I'm just confronting my fears. H& n0 s! y7 w& S. Q9 X# q
总有一天我们会走向生命的尽头,面对的只是我内心的恐惧
; @+ x+ Q: N' G+ q' @0 uThough it's not really a fear, it's more like a destiny3 t# y; Z1 L' @+ a" U% M
虽然这算不上是真正的恐惧,而更像是一种宿命  A% ^$ Q6 b8 _1 e  y. c8 k
Sometimes I sit and wonder.Is this life really for me?
- f0 Z# c6 M) Y# W有时候我坐下来冥想,这就是我真正的生活吗?* G+ q1 Q0 s0 I; b
Coz I've seen, heard, felt and done# a2 a9 K  G2 H9 g/ V/ U9 s% t
因为我已经看过了,听过了,感受过了也经历过了( n% E4 V' F9 {1 q8 S; l8 X
I hope you're proud of where I've come9 h0 r% B" j1 T( e6 J  }
希望你能为现在的我而感到自豪
3 b: d- e$ N3 O3 }; \: `# LYou've seen me grow and helped me through
$ i6 }. g$ D3 F你看着我成长,伴我走过了岁月. C8 P$ |! s7 r* p8 `
And there is no repaying you,I'm here and I feel like I'm delaying you/ L5 t" D0 N$ r. s7 g5 @" l0 f  {) E
我无法报答你,在这里我却感觉好像是在拖累了你
. h" C& A4 k( p$ JBetraying you and when I'm gone I hope that someone's saving you
' O" [6 w& e1 g* I! Q1 a/ ~: E& i背弃了你,在我离开的时候,希望有人会来救助你) h8 d/ i' l+ k( m1 d

7 V: B" d: j, K, T8 Z7 }) q[Chorus]
4 n' y2 Z8 I: ?; e' ~, oStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment; L& W, U$ E/ A' ?$ m6 [  A7 r# N
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
" W8 K( Q0 u9 g" q% {/ z" Z% m/ I(They can wait for a moment)4 H/ `& x) }- I
(她们可以再等一等)8 z: f1 _5 b3 H0 I
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
! ^" f2 ?# P& k留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
$ x7 W( J* `& S/ ]- e6 |
0 `0 d& _" G% v( F% x9 l& TVERSE 26 q& F# d1 g8 K( C2 ?1 L% G, e
I wanna see your face every time I come home
4 v9 Y8 c+ \- l1 E5 s7 D9 Z每当我回家的时候 最想见到的就是你的脸
7 \* ]9 F, S) w; m- KCoz I can't leave you like this in this cold world alone
3 T5 w7 ~( \  m6 |  ]因为我不能把你独自留在这个冰冷的世界上/ d& d* N1 @$ g* ^5 j% e
But in this life we're living, who knows when I'll be gone
/ X, U9 [1 _& `3 X9 A! V; g但我们所生活的今生,谁知道我的终点在哪5 h7 m4 G6 u$ n2 C$ W7 f0 ~
I don't wanna leave you with what-ifs,now I'm in for long
' m5 V2 f' k" T* `我不想留给你太多遗憾,现在我更珍视生命
& @# h7 {- J% s& N, z(To the world)3 u3 h+ u) ~0 Y; R( x
(对于这个世界)  g/ M0 k3 B6 L7 Q2 ~
' p: U4 A  }7 y# {6 d
There's too much to prove, but sometimes I wonder what I really have to lose
# S5 ?# x) h; t7 i: E! Q还有很多等待着去证明,但有时我想知道我该放下什么. u. @" _- Y1 ]$ ~
And then I really see, it's not all about me1 ^) w: |7 X, ?# a' T
后来我才真正明白,那一切都与我无关
; a6 ~# p4 i7 G* n0 tI wanna shield you from this harsh mad reality,it's real lyrics. L5 D0 Y, Q! ~$ \* E
我想守护你不被这残酷而疯狂的现实所侵扰,歌词说的都是真
5 g- ^% Q# k9 q3 m. _' T+ E' |
: x# M$ B3 ?( G3 U- i& A) U' ][Chorus]
8 w# {9 M, _! l! bStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
1 U7 _2 X  t5 y9 V: K留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等3 N; g8 P7 j- F
They can wait for a moment,I promise9 Y3 V: R+ O: Q. o3 |9 O
她们可以再等一等
4 r8 E( R: z' l, _" xIt wasn't meant to end like this6 [4 b5 J, A/ i
一切不应该这样结束2 X+ O* M. |6 @1 p% e. v$ b
It wasn't meant to end like this4 ]  n* E% _1 \1 Z( J% h0 C
一切不应该这样结束; i: `2 O/ f0 J6 z/ ^5 {3 a. y/ R
Not without you; t& R- H+ N# w8 i
不能没有你
! s7 q" w5 n1 X; F& w+ y, Q" YNo
8 h  ]* {+ O+ n% u不: Y3 S  z6 }& f/ F. Z
No...5 P4 F! ^3 E& {4 i. @, e3 `
不能...
1 h1 q' T# p5 t, b0 t/ Z& z2 j1 V( o( B  E
And life gets risky sometimes, but you gotta take your chances, life's a game--you gotta risk it
% f) c: }9 o' Y& ]% oListen4 V- v4 m+ ~* W5 D# {! v
生活有时充满冒险,但你必须要抓住机会,生活就是一场游戏--你心须要去冒险 听好了
# ?5 x& h0 Q( o' h+ q! J5 b
2 [% ^$ a9 e. ~& pVERSE 3' {; r7 z1 y& m2 g+ ]( t8 s6 G: Y
Life's so crazy but I've lived mine well; \5 p1 t4 `, t, Q: B/ a
虽然生活很疯狂,但我过得很好- q6 E* ~+ K4 D! k( m* z9 h
I hope you do the same thing and I hope you don't fail
( }, _9 w! ?- g+ W+ Z1 O$ q" n我希望你也一样,希望你要不舍不弃. H( `/ k% \1 T
If anybody tries to bring you down just stay strong
/ B0 z" b0 I$ E: T' {+ X& ]假如有人想要击垮你,你一定要保持坚强* l( A9 p- N5 z; L8 R
Don't argue the fact that you're right and they're wrong
& w: j9 I; d1 v$ G4 p不要为谁对谁错而去争吵
# z) m# x- x: ^' }& r# h7 ]2 [Listen to my lyrics that's why I wrote this song2 c# d7 q- d& P% G4 ]# F
听听我的歌,这就是我写它的目的
- K8 L6 x6 e5 W5 a9 \* cSo you can be influenced and just stand there strong! p+ ~" h9 v4 X) o
你会被它所感化,坚强地站起来4 G9 _# Y4 q. ^
Everybody's human and everybody's equal* |4 P* X: r/ R! g
大家都是人,人人都平等4 K* `- N% |+ R7 Q
So don't listen to nobody,coz everybody's people
# c" V7 [& z! k4 |7 {  |4 E2 |因此不用听信任何人,因为我们都只是人
5 z* J$ E2 @) r( Z8 ~, m$ q
1 d2 t, u2 `5 b$ t! q+ eVERSE 4' S8 z9 {+ G: C5 N5 M$ w
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
& b2 q9 ~" P8 n% _留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等# A- U( j" S9 Q3 t
3 \, n, e4 T$ d2 m+ [
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment- e4 f3 E7 {7 V3 ^; y$ z( E% t
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
0 v5 Z9 s  R/ ^9 L; i8 S; p(Life's a game and we need to play it correct
/ G& G6 d& v- `9 Z, ~7 [3 _; ?(生活就是一场游戏,我们需要遵守它的规则" H/ h2 x8 o5 z& P! a1 Y3 l
Do the right moves and don't get caught up in loadsa mess
0 B; m4 j  S, @+ x2 G8 N行正确之事,不要卷入乱七八糟的事. ?8 R% d' E4 c( \4 o9 d
Be calm,don't be stressed,be sure to pass your test
. m3 m3 y! m- B; r+ ~学会冷静,不要紧张,确保要通过考试
( T+ ^" C( h7 c- E! @3 RStand your ground,don't let others put you to the test), @  R+ W. C! t4 K
坚定自己的立场,不要被迫为他人考试
  j" d0 V2 k, m9 d/ H- @4 z) B3 |! p0 v* ?- d
Stay with me
: Q5 j$ W4 r" l- U5 ]留在我的身边
* a! a7 s# X4 |: t% _0 m: ?7 e! k4 jCoz they can wait for a moment3 d( ]# A  s/ M' Y* w& W! l
因为她们还可以再等一等

TOP

返回列表