|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world
0 ^% V% j H' f+ k' ~% [Seas would rise when I gave the word
0 s( h2 x5 [' [Now in the morning I sleep alone
4 t' s- C* z" o: c0 T5 HSweep the streets I used to own 6 o0 l9 i1 D) x
I used to roll the dice 5 y" g$ U* r+ `- t/ }- K* ]
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes ; U0 O+ V R- q q
Listen as the crowd would sing:
7 o2 y/ a( u# M. M"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
. m2 b1 X6 G( m+ JOne minute I held the key
7 z4 G S. ~" B; ]8 ^9 ^8 INext the walls were closed on me # u% y$ u# |3 j) K% Q: q
And I discovered that my castles stand # ~# ^& g u- P
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 7 M0 J2 s" D) S" F! [! y- A3 t
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
, O/ [8 t$ E6 d- g$ L% vRoman Cavalry choirs are singing ) M8 V7 Y$ t3 g" q+ I/ k
Be my mirror my sword and shield
* G& N. |: b- Y! PMy missionaries in a foreign field
: ^7 _' Y8 W% Z& yFor some reason I can't explain ' I0 h7 O. b2 e6 ~
Once you go there was never, never an honest word 7 f8 s0 V. U$ Q1 U# f" @( E
That was when I ruled the world
, S& G* z' e0 D* [7 ]3 j" Q(Ohhh) / \: Q3 Z# Y5 h7 }9 m0 P$ Z
It was the wicked and wild wind + z6 g9 R: e3 m& ~5 u* D
Blew down the doors to let me in.
3 A v& _; b3 F4 n! u& EShattered windows and the sound of drums
0 Q" }, j+ y, W0 t4 }, WPeople couldn't believe what I'd become ( O# H9 j4 j- Y( X* w& g+ n
Revolutionaries wait
1 a, T5 k* T( f' x' I+ RFor my head on a silver plate
$ g7 N! m1 N. [( p9 Y7 vJust a puppet on a lonely string 4 w. \5 i; `# r
Oh who would ever want to be king? - }6 P6 J8 ]1 k& l
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing # a+ @7 {$ Q3 [1 z
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
, v) \6 I0 w& `- ^. o* _Be my mirror my sword and shield 7 g- t# \) l& v8 s" {" w t
My missionaries in a foreign field
8 i0 J; I/ A# \5 a" lFor some reason I can't explain 6 t+ ^; \% E8 X, d
I know Saint Peter won't call my name " U5 y/ x- V4 E6 U7 e! W
Never an honest word
% d/ N7 u2 {# o; W. A: R# cBut that was when I ruled the world
, I, z3 `' B2 o6 @& f( P# S2 l(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)
% y- Q' X: k9 J2 ?I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing * ~% p$ |: k) i( S9 @" s+ }
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing k* H4 ]8 l! h# Y. G1 Y1 a& m
Be my mirror my sword and shield
$ \7 ?) j; H4 t, B' s5 SMy missionaries in a foreign field
* R" O$ O( x$ U$ I# M4 R& W& f7 EFor some reason I can't explain % Y b, k5 @5 P
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
# l% h5 a2 U( }& F4 ^Never an honest word
9 X& M; o2 A) E w( HBut that was when I ruled the world 3 @/ w1 h* g# E' c, C- V
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|