|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 21:59
| 只看该作者
La la la $ u& d x) b6 B! O* U0 Q
La la la la la ) k; A O4 z; z w5 C% |3 U
La la la % ^( A3 L- f" d k0 q
La la la la la
( y! Z# ?) f$ p! v5 e1 x0 ILa la la
+ ~/ j) f$ c+ J( g& z9 U6 I, _" OLa la la la la ) b& K& v7 x; V+ l
La la la
/ Y- E) J% o+ W9 T0 `( R8 x$ wLa la la la la
* P6 }& q# A' v8 c, v) B+ X- i3 mI just can't get you out of my head
, T0 k! T+ @. m3 O9 W$ S+ ]我就是忘不了你
; g. @# N/ t' XBoy your loving is all I think about ' H7 Z) U; V5 K' ? Z
男孩,我所想的都是你的爱 5 P* s5 s6 Q( ^. }3 `/ o
I just can't get you out of my head 3 L+ L$ m: r& b; N& A
我就是不能忘记你 ) K! R7 ~: g4 a! r! T
Boy it's more than I dare to think about
: Q" H. e M: L& m+ t" a已经超出了我的想象 / M0 {7 Q8 |4 M& ?4 }- j, s* J1 Z9 ~
La la la k4 X8 l) ^) l$ \' X$ k
La la la la la
' F( y. q2 W( O1 _9 o }, I* Q7 i% p" k
I just can't get you out of my head 8 |* Y# Z! n& e# Q
Boy your loving is all I think about : \- t3 A% _7 j+ s
I just can't get you out of my head - b M+ R ^# z6 |
Boy it's more than I dare to think about ( f' b' f% o v, l* F& x2 S# ~
9 X% d# O& K1 b$ J' ~( q
Every night
7 U% l9 e) p% f* i每个夜晚 / S1 m/ @7 d) ?/ b, w! A! c
Every day
/ w$ ]' R" W4 q' \3 L! j. n* w每个白天
# r8 K, r- S% d8 MJust to be there in your arms
- n+ z8 I* r9 n& N总是在你的怀抱里
% r) |: U5 ]# s9 rWon't you stay
8 d% U9 L" x( x$ G* Q你没有留下 7 L, g3 y z7 |1 l
Won't you lay 2 o8 [( ?9 U$ ~, b6 T A" C: c6 @
你没有躺在我的怀里
7 v- U9 I: Q2 fStay forever and ever and ever and ever
9 x p6 k3 `' R8 f- C永远留下 $ G! ^( [# W) ^! p. q
La la la
, z7 ~" l+ f; V" l7 y6 |La la la la la 2 s' a) Y0 J: }4 k. W# F# o7 q
La la la * ?3 }+ @+ g0 c
La la la la la & q, v1 h& l) u. B
La la la
- N3 l8 d! N }) B- @" h' GLa la la la la 0 E9 T8 @- _( ]- W4 h
La la la 6 [6 w) P7 M X/ i
La la la la la
: H' d& |4 m. G1 f! r6 ?4 ~) C( v0 P9 K1 u& K. R
I just can't get you out of my head
; i' Q4 A/ D3 t1 a" J( ?$ F% yBoy your loving is all I think about % i) L K q) X4 Q
I just can't get you out of my head
8 I4 U) A; ? B; M! a3 U$ IBoy it's more than I dare to think about 6 p1 p9 h1 v- u. | U) I
: A& L6 t+ W5 EThere's a dark secret in me * a6 D& Q: p$ ?& x
在我心里有个秘密
i' P" l5 o& K$ D1 B$ c* d) C: ]Don't leave me locked in your heart
8 x9 w+ H0 B' \不要把我关在你的心里
- ~7 T$ D6 ~: s4 d" B1 J" |& RSet me free
) |7 i. P) | ~: E1 l让我自由 9 E7 u [0 \+ a8 a
Feel the need in me 2 ]. ?/ \9 k; z
让你感到需要我 $ b# b( K6 M% S- T3 i. f5 W, h
Set me free - t* p! p/ w1 \6 x/ K
让我自由
3 U A, A' Y1 oStay forever and ever and ever and ever 8 V2 |6 r9 O2 p! C( T4 v2 N' U( n
永远留下
; a4 ^9 D; S7 n9 _5 tLa la la ( q! N& P2 V" V8 J
La la la la la 8 n" k D; O" l/ M; [+ }
La la la
7 K: I) ^( x. |$ m) ?$ k8 wLa la la la la
5 n. Z5 _4 W6 L$ f: yLa la la 3 f3 x$ E* f0 _! H. D* L9 C1 ]
La la la la la `/ D& q; I4 O
La la la
& A: R: K; A% r0 i5 D2 X" DLa la la la la
; H9 O" A# _0 `* N. X# j1 D6 H4 P. l3 g: E4 B/ M6 }' A' j
I just can't get you out of my head
) \2 l, V8 N3 w( \, H) ]4 @% Q7 I+ eI just can't get you out of my head 2 i5 z0 i/ K! u5 w J
I just can't get you out of my head...) @3 x& B$ L! d& c9 _4 A
I+ u' T J. n. Y7 _3 k
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-13 22:03 编辑 ] |
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|