|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词:
9 ]( W3 q& _8 z9 E, l: k1 AListen up! 听啊! 8 ^: G( c) f8 S4 t
To my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化
$ a4 ]+ D* P9 ~7 u5 dThis sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束 3 v5 D9 n$ S9 a3 V# w
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活
: E7 Q) F, H: X0 t% B# g- mSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光
/ g$ b0 ^& j7 k7 a% M) LOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
: {( C- z5 g4 \* m" Y& |4 z3 d0 q
4 a* V* {, \/ C0 p& QFrom up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小
9 Z+ q8 S" G) ^0 jwhat's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么?
9 l* w" j# s% Q+ ]" m1 g& U# `6 C1 eMiss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切 4 `" w- _) E' D% J8 |
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me % p) N+ U$ t" f0 C
: `5 }" m: C5 u0 T8 jWhere in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方? ( O/ q: H/ L+ c0 M8 k1 ^
Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。
9 x9 z; U( x) I( {% n5 E6 E' S+ D" sTuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服 ' @; i1 p/ Q4 t
Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的? % | A2 | q; Q* H
Mom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟
7 _1 K: p/ p0 f# u% DDead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久
. i' `7 u) d9 }: R# w9 v% ^Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗? + @/ o$ c) O9 z0 @
The first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试 ) x. Q% Z4 v& m, Y
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
% ?+ N! i% k; x) {It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 2 S# a: W* E5 m3 y
Just listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符 5 L; f- D U5 X& L% X% }& w
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
- G/ n- y; `, z' J5 \It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 5 L; o# o" f) b; j e
Just listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像
$ }7 q# `& N, k$ W/ @0 V$ N- oBlissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢? 5 B& F3 y" Y7 O0 g% ~; O
Still I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈
- I& e; G4 f2 x, ? lCan't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
, f/ X( U% G# V$ n5 B! BI just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道!
' q1 s+ q# q* z) OMay they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱
+ v8 C$ W6 N2 I# Y6 H/ O OBut my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖 - |( h6 L+ a! l1 U6 f( x
Taught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则
" n5 [0 B% G$ k# `7 _, H2 M: t9 [Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛
1 p' k* w$ ~7 {* f" Z% fThis sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束
6 u R3 E; e& D& t( N/ QMakes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活
0 I' T/ q* y9 d0 m V- V! o0 DSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|