|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
4#
发表于 2008-9-29 21:55
| 只看该作者
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, 8 }/ |/ o, _* [* I$ ^9 d6 x
Watch out I've seen her type before . l6 K6 u% ~" T4 \, E5 ]. j. I
That girl is so DANGEROUS, . t0 Y$ O" n" x" s( o1 U
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
& u$ |( r4 B5 |That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
: A/ a3 R# O) _( x3 c# ]She's so DANGEROUS,
7 l. d0 a. D, K! @7 _8 R0 CThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
+ N+ P7 D" A( u, o6 dThat girl is a bad girl, yeah $ `6 \8 K: k% R. g; |
3 O2 ?! k, a( i7 @5 C
Ohhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
" {+ I/ e* @; R5 ~Ex-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR!
, D, c6 T; z A& X2 |- H+ eif I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search.
- l' a. Z' I @4 u. R/ NShe give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her.
; F8 s0 i2 e- J/ oBody's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!) " B* q* f1 ~0 S
8 l) g+ ~, [1 S+ R9 p4 ]9 |
- a0 g" ?4 E! }) Q2 P; G8 j
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
. a! I# _% T- B j4 N+ AWatch out I've seen her type before
' W8 s( b; c& w7 ^" [# v) j* JThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
( z w9 @+ H/ w( p/ L4 p( hThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
: ?2 C5 |9 J8 F+ W: OThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
, k3 P5 U+ I1 Y8 G6 R# p. fShe's so DANGEROUS, - w# M: @8 q! Y; t J
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 2 ~, c! G2 U9 p* i% W: G& m
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
M4 ]. ]) T: [. x( h- A& }) F c/ G# `* U: w+ J z9 K$ @) J
! t T. j. K- P, J* l' d) c
Ohh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
; H* ^- Q7 r' O% B3 H5 RI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home 3 r7 i2 R+ E4 g
She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal
1 Z5 A+ P& E3 U2 i6 ], FI mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see
1 Y5 v, s- A9 F& h0 NNo no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh ' L; _0 P8 @( p- T: }' Y" r- X
Tell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness - Q0 w: T4 E& ]- V: @/ E
: r4 a [2 A+ ]8 m
: U( a4 h" z9 t# pGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
: X, V9 Z* n+ E& lWatch out I've seen her type before + j4 u' U2 j, ]2 |. `
That girl is so DANGEROUS, * l% R) G; K' J- S% r( I
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
3 u) A7 E8 J8 x, }8 n# yThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
" l! t$ p% D& ?- E0 wShe's so DANGEROUS, % J6 d: v& Y" E2 I) z! O
That girl is so DANGEROUS, {7 {2 s9 ]# v# v+ [* H" O
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
/ d5 W* H7 w$ ^) ^5 RI see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin] * s/ H7 M) { I
from left to right i watched her go down ! Q) n# K; ?* y: }! E8 X
girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin] - s& i, {- `0 J r/ B' D* K7 I* w
shortys so right i need to slow down
4 g" p6 L5 ]5 \4 a+ q6 s3 b/ o( ~3 M' L, g- W1 q1 W. |9 F- i* t5 ^. ~
) d" q5 j% o3 J2 O5 Y. qFigure 8..good body shape , y* g5 _9 g, H/ ~% P% a
When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate & M6 m0 {: Y8 P; H0 r) Q5 ]
When she do her thing man can’t walk straight # B' q) |4 p q1 Y! x
That biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate
$ @& G ?) I/ w! WBad heels like Jessica Pete ) M) [ F) |- O
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity 6 R; H1 ^; M. [5 t: o8 P
itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline " B$ ]- _2 `4 B& X0 B
one lick of punch.. I’m fine Z- a& U8 P6 z, |
6 s1 x n3 s" S E
9 N9 A) P$ ?5 u$ c' W' mGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, , q/ h' @# C& l5 H6 k. F* e) Z' ?! Z
Watch out I've seen her type before - b# w! f4 ] J3 c" h# N
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 9 n* |2 Y. M5 N2 H5 g$ A
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
9 g/ u! s$ X, e) LThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
7 _# b4 E3 f+ E1 n& E$ XShe's so DANGEROUS,
9 \3 J; R/ u! G4 B; \That girl is so DANGEROUS, 0 T" r! T/ }' e- \- n( A) V
That girl is a bad girl, yeah ; {3 L( N$ J) @0 |! p6 l, I
! |' |) e; {$ E" g+ x5 y* B! E. s2 c" [
女孩.. 1 t7 O$ [" K) z) F H
我发现了你.. & N3 f: g* |7 i. I' h& z
从这个房间走出时
9 T% O& y; k9 u7 s& _# J. H我看到了..
, L1 k' |( H3 S& w对于看到的一切 + [! K7 `: L9 `- [1 f# g2 m8 }, T
我无法克制我自己.. : V% c9 w$ Y4 P% \, z6 w
从我看到的一切 + a( }% n# I4 W
我要给你一个忠告
1 N( o8 G D/ D: n' g# c给我一个忠告
1 X' k- O; G9 R3 g* p8 l小心! $ B6 k; S5 S2 V6 P+ I0 T; ~5 P
我看到她这种类型的 $ E3 ~1 b0 q/ U- w/ l5 h
这样的女孩太危险! 3 z" A; M5 @. U& B( g
这是一个危险的女孩! 3 E7 N, b- H" V' h( C
这是一个坏女孩! 4 _# L. N& I- `. v9 j9 k9 w! z2 u& R
当我看到她这种类型时
( v: k$ a* I* i+ H4 O2 r她真是太危险了 / u3 O2 {3 W' \) H* h
她是个危险的女孩!
# ~# l# Y( ?: {% t0 C她 她.. ! D7 [( k: s% ^9 `* e
这是个糟糕的女孩..~ * J$ K1 y% A/ @$ R1 g
; d: u. r" X. X4 }6 P) {, S( y
唉 唉 ~~ / h4 F7 o; ]; X- g% [ j' h
这就是她 一个无赖的家伙.. , {7 Z m+ {; \
一直想尝试
! p7 f- ~1 ^+ I i尝试做 Kitty 要做的事.. # N9 C: }/ }: Z- {) Q, b- B7 _; Y
那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 * y* ?% t/ @( V
他知道我要在他的包厢里 " U% {: O' I P
做一场交易
; r$ O7 R# G0 \' W1 d+ N2 ]3 o是的 先生!
. `2 R! S/ F) {倘若我是世上最后一人 ; j1 t+ _/ w; ~3 L" I
我就要做最后的寻找 $ i( \ V5 z. G6 n
只寻找那样的女孩
& ~) m8 A6 _& {- \7 m" N2 B2 w6 ]给我一个词汇曲线
* D, C6 [- X% L4 G/ n+ ?4 n( Y让它变得崭新清晰吧 9 w b+ S9 I5 G8 ~
让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们
4 f2 Y9 c: F- j( D+ E* u都来羡慕你吧~
2 w$ P/ t8 j0 ^身体就像完美的武器 * l3 f' ] {" _0 T# G& r
频繁的冲击
s" l3 T& ~3 z4 U4 Y1 m让她荡漾着欢乐.. % M! g' q; ]+ h! N% [6 l5 W
冲击那层障碍
, S8 Y# v: |3 x9 Q享受唇舌游戏.. 2 c. ]! |; v- q6 @ v. L& y
一种崭新的诱惑来临 D; X8 [9 o2 g( i7 X1 P2 C# Z1 V
我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~
+ d5 X! y* v3 B6 M! `) B! w & x. E% ~ x F# \8 X
唉 .. 一把坏骨头 + U6 A) m/ a. m3 f5 Q0 i+ }) n
一切都被封锁着
/ H! ^% N2 p6 c( k; l3 g: s/ p' A4 g 像被包裹在二 三层空间
2 ?/ h# H& d+ S/ j+ I 我要让我的黑蛇
% Q; @+ F6 L; N; F0 l 发出呻吟 % W# w1 V3 B) d: V
诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿
" \. C2 ^5 E! `( ^4 {5 u她也知道这交易
' p1 ^; s$ C M2 \2 i# H 是我无法掩饰的内容 0 b2 g/ c& N" M: \
再她想要逃避时
. [) r) {, U+ y9 o5 i7 M+ G我会表现得很好
\& V8 @! B) m1 X让我们一起 一起靠近彼此 & P% F- ~1 p" ^* V. T
对于我看到的 Jubee..
( E3 g" p6 `0 k& a9 Q不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦
. ]0 Z6 `7 ?2 z8 `% C但 这样的小妞.. ) @ b: @# z8 @1 n
却用另一种方式.. 2 m, C) m8 C2 ~- w! q
将支票撕碎 唉 ~~
) m! s3 A! Y ]) c0 B3 {挣脱了压迫 唉`~ / j* i3 e+ q) X3 \
唉 说笑吧..
" o4 ~: d/ p% N" z) G我能为这所有作证么.. ( g. F* g- O2 {' C- V" `6 c! A
1 t# J* A7 u' q7 K) d- i我注视着你火冒三丈 ' g* c, R0 L& ]4 f. o8 r
你迈着步伐 离开了我 - ^; D* g- F, V2 i: o2 t
从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开 ' ~* w+ H0 E5 q/ `1 ~4 F0 P8 K
女孩.. 2 a4 C \, x2 G2 p# ~
我只想现在能好起来 : T. [' Z; [+ d, y4 o% {
不要一言不发.. 5 X, n- B+ [# n3 x E! d
矮小也是好的
$ o; h: p: Z+ v' n. w) S给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~
' [' h- d5 T) F s; w/ s q+ V0 r" j5 w' ?( B, n( [# V2 Y
看你美丽的身体曲线
5 N2 [8 l2 x% U' ?1 o! I* D% X看你在舞池牛动身躯
9 h; f# l# @. D3 f% _看和你做过的男人们 7 U6 p, ^0 _+ S, y! c0 k5 Q
看他们不能沿直线走路.. & y9 z6 w1 e% h+ a$ L9 H# y
看所剩无几盘子里的饼干 ; Q d/ u) f! [, }
我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事..
4 @' W2 u$ ?& h8 X4 x' G9 w感受在这座城市的火热
0 w& Z- `- f r: D& f4 D2 k感受你细小的腰围
" {& F- Q/ z4 `/ \感受和界线一起的颤动
' B& k1 K4 h2 m* Y% ]8 k7 Y+ F; d0 A一次唇舌的触碰..
1 M6 o) G- g$ ]+ n) R感觉..
3 [9 M! ]8 x: s) }; j* e3 i真的很好... ... . H E9 p7 z' V1 n& G% h4 s+ S
: Z7 r- @3 q7 L' O6 E
女孩..
+ M5 j2 S e7 K4 W我发现了你.. & ?4 z U [, q6 |9 I/ q
从这个房间走出时
6 Y7 x% U3 w* s" Y我看到了.. ( P, l! a6 K8 Z0 v% Z' B
对于看到的一切 # o) r6 a4 w+ Z6 T( K
我无法克制我自己.. / w- T7 j! R: M- m* z8 o
从我看到的一切 9 l5 {, i6 e1 j5 s& ]/ h
我要给你一个忠告
* Z& z# U0 V* f% @" y给我一个忠告 4 B9 v% B6 A1 u) H# y
小心!
' h( E% ?/ O8 [我看到她这种类型的 5 I6 W2 j7 A, {2 D9 e" Y
这样的女孩太危险!
( u- p1 ^- N. k$ _这是一个危险的女孩!
% C) z4 K! i0 V0 S! d r$ l8 h! j这是一个坏女孩! \. F+ U9 U4 Y3 L/ D4 P
当我看到她这种类型时 ( t* R) U, `) O; o) _- L1 I
她真是太危险了
9 a( C P3 W' H! F& ~! ~8 V- }6 b她是个危险的女孩!
4 q+ t8 V5 f# y她 她.. Q- Y+ N$ @/ e' Q' g9 l; |
这是个糟糕的女孩..~
$ X- s0 O$ q p4 Q # }& U4 b, l& W
唉 唉 ~~
# M* p1 B. O, W. Q0 M y: k' O0 W# ]+ f: {$ A4 A
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ] |
|