管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 轰动丹麦的流行歌曲10000 Nights of Thunder

[音乐] 轰动丹麦的流行歌曲10000 Nights of Thunder


- A1 y; K$ C9 i' ]" W" {' P
5 I% n7 l, N2 Y$ X! {: h! L/ N
, A2 w& A- o+ `2 F. q) O
Alphabeat,丹麦新POP团体,成员为Anders SG/演唱,Stine Bramsen/演唱,Anders B/吉他,Rasmus Nagel/键盘,Anders Reinholdt/贝司,Troels Hansen/鼓手。
  H& ^8 _  a& [9 a. j% H+ e' a6 o  他们被英国著名的电子音乐杂志NME称为自ABBA以后最出色的斯堪的那维亚乐队,NME旗下音乐网站Popjustice更称之为世界上最好的流行乐队。4 n, A! t$ s' Z7 x$ \5 S1 r
  这个时尚的新6人流行组合已经取得了很不错的成绩,这张同名专辑已经在丹麦专辑榜上停留了38周之久,最高位TOP2,也早已在丹麦获得白金销量,其中单曲boyfriend在丹麦和其他一些国家的单曲榜上均有上榜。Alphabeat是一支来自丹麦的流行音乐组合,所属的是哥本哈根唱片公司。他们首支丹麦语的单曲“Fascination”,这支单曲在07年夏天轰动了整个丹麦。第二支单曲“10.000 Nights of Thunder”同样获得了巨大的成功,而他们的同名专辑也在丹麦成为了白金唱片。他们的音乐大体上跟80年代的melodic pop差不多,灵感有些来自Deacon Blue和Prefab Sprout之中,在丹麦相当流行。

; z) F$ N0 K1 q* I1 Z# }% ?' z0 D& Q
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 08:25 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I was not looking for arty farty love - J  @, {( W  B. _+ _
I wanted someone to love completely : T/ T$ f% k- D
Someone more than weekly
+ e% F- ~9 ?* p) m# M; b7 }0 v5 G" J+ ?
I was looking for a decent boy
, B4 w" l  b) \For a tender glance + Q$ A- m( f: z& q" A
For a safety dance
$ C7 N$ r7 R0 n
/ p. h/ c1 q. V; L. o5 vThe withering heights
' e, }; ?9 D; w+ yAnd the stormy nights
/ Q: _$ c+ b! F1 W) }5 B6 _% e5 O' v; N( ~; k
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder ) S. \# V) }; s& }
But I will give them all back to you
: \$ A, W( P# Z6 W$ r* V'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool.
9 P, k2 {( F; ~; N
/ f  x6 I1 V8 {4 h1 V5 o! S- tYou came like a thief in the night and stole my heart
+ N1 J& |8 t7 F/ mLike a solitude erasure 3 I2 G6 R% O% x0 L- b5 d0 |4 r
Like an elevator
- c! ^# w# \3 I8 O7 U& O6 p
6 P( Z: w- E& S( D+ c8 LI know we'd do anything for love
$ H# S5 j# e8 ?And it is you and me % R3 q& j; J+ l- M- E) {) {/ s
For all eternity
& D* s2 R4 k* V: n! D* N# e: M" c  x
The withering heights / X+ D- {. e5 P8 k
And the stormy nights & l5 M7 w6 S" E, E3 b2 ]
( v9 H4 I: d5 G1 I
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder
. ?, i, y* P, c# E6 f: _- V' _9 PBut I will give them all back to you
. l+ ^, B- \+ e: _1 O: G'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh + T7 d1 a: h% Y7 _5 g. R( J
It feels like 10.000 nights of thunder
. L( Q9 [6 d4 V, x8 P. X. [When I've spend one with you
# h- w) ]# f% W  U; nYou're so uhh, so ahh, so cool 4 I' r+ M: B  P1 L8 |9 U
Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh ' \! c3 [9 w( Y

4 ?5 {% w# K" S7 g0 ?! SBaby baby you're irresistible and I'm insatiable ' g' V: F7 @% H: A3 _) u
Yeah love is an ocean of sweet emotion
  c! E) U: [" p- @2 ^; ]5 b2 F" j% _3 z
( Z" x# {  c: f5 j) SYou give me 10.000 nights of thunder
+ {: ~  ]& Z2 C! FBut I will give them all back to you
- n& z' Z6 J) V8 m; N2 z'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh
4 `: |( b0 n" G. r' ~It feels like 10.000 nights of thunder
; z& R# }; p9 {6 h3 w9 |6 iWhen I've spend one with you + r* g7 b4 G# _& o1 D) w% g/ H0 `
You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool
& `# }  {7 C- Y2 q6 ?Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh 6 |! W4 j- P* d4 y1 N3 r
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder % L+ T3 k6 y1 n8 ?9 t% X' _* j! }
But I will give them all back to you
) b- E7 r' z4 F5 J* I! ]$ J* nYou're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh.
8 B. n$ q: b6 _9 Y" L: @You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh , You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool

TOP

返回列表