|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词:
$ _7 l# \7 A+ m; hListen up! 听啊!
, `, Q" L+ W% @) A4 ^To my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化 9 v! L m9 u) m+ C
This sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束 , |5 C5 g: u, |1 F. h/ Y. J- N
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活
5 J$ ^# i4 N% F: v$ `% nSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 9 g# h& x6 R, n' M" Q
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
! w1 s0 W- l# [
& }& @9 [5 c0 h! V( X9 LFrom up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小
3 t6 ~% m* r# E+ cwhat's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么?
+ R! N* f( o* @2 y' M' oMiss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切 $ K/ ]0 a1 B- Q% |! ^
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
0 s- G& g' U5 W4 W% \5 Z0 d+ c$ H* y, c ^# E
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方?
1 M( c7 D V9 D7 A9 }Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。 4 ^* W3 i. d+ `% U2 b
Tuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服 # E7 P2 t8 x. T: N0 z8 P2 w
Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的? 1 S. x. w5 q K% w, S
Mom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟
$ o! V; y7 Y/ |2 n" LDead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久
9 O" X8 v! b0 B% t5 `Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗? ) A& r: F) a! ^4 w& I
The first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试
" g, _% k$ @" L; v# cMusic's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 " M/ Y/ _- z+ ~5 {
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 9 X4 n5 z1 [* |' v
Just listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符
# M2 E K6 i/ v! J+ M5 rMusic's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 # t: s8 j" _3 \# ^: M) f, n, E! C
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
0 k# n, G6 s: Z& C& R. e8 yJust listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像
{' P& j' e- Y( ZBlissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢? 9 r& U! _1 |5 f; w* }. x* c6 a2 i) r9 I
Still I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈 9 ^9 i1 T$ G6 }: a
Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
. ?: f3 E* W* S% y! {/ EI just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道!
& k* ?. X7 T- n2 c* L/ O# BMay they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱 2 |! g; L4 ^1 F9 D [, A# i: d
But my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖
, k" S* H% F- N- W. e, l! V6 @Taught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则 % q& ^( z9 l- o1 ], h
Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛
- K, f' `8 I$ yThis sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束 # u! ^( Z' o! `! \) |
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活 - Y* j0 b9 c, w4 C" b: o: ^8 U4 z
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|