|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:13
| 只看该作者
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
, h" O; r, A9 y: K a7 Y我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。
g8 D, a' z' x- Kthe morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
, {9 l) I, l$ ]3 K+ W) {8 R清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。
+ w, E: k: c% Q% h4 B7 hAnd even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
. Y+ d) G; s4 H6 i$ @! p我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片,
/ b6 }" B' d. ^$ G6 z6 l6 N% Yit reminds me that it's not so bad 5 Y: ^7 y9 {1 r" b" e
它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。
: x) v' X. q8 f0 o9 B/ ^$ v3 T" \it's not so bad
0 b1 i+ V5 N* [7 T R真的没有那么糟!
" w3 b3 F/ |( h1 w6 U$ `4 M, X) bI drank too much last night, got bills to pay
9 J1 [9 @3 F1 r6 m我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱,
& J3 Z( z `; ?my head just feels in pain
7 q( b d) T# [" P我的头好痛。 . i0 X6 o: W+ Z/ ]9 h
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today 7 w/ {- K9 R( `4 I" c
我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。
4 P2 r) ]( R6 I1 RI'm late for work again
' b0 Q' C+ j0 _1 A& E5 d我上班又迟到了。
& G) r* E7 F# M, Pand even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
$ `4 _3 S" l1 z' c# z$ P即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。 $ D4 ~1 ~+ L, L2 H$ ]. E* h. S
and then you call me and it's not so bad ' V( W6 F0 {, J1 }4 N0 g7 O# v
接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。
" n& b+ y- F5 y7 Tit's not so bad and
. Q) T; Q% j8 @2 `( f$ @真的没有那么糟。
) O: ^7 V: A( ?I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
& k# O( F# ^% L* ]8 `! O想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。 - S7 ~! n5 e3 T5 | P* f' _! |7 b
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
& {- r+ L. Q$ y1 v其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。
, {0 i" P3 Y" X4 ]" I; o) ~. zPush the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through 9 O. z5 g: \$ C
推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透,
3 E, t+ L! ~8 F' {& Kthen you handed me a towel and all I see is you
5 {; Z# k) k, C5 c; p2 E你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。 ' D5 Q* I$ v! R0 u8 Z. _8 z
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
K L, A; ~ \3 j即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉, / n( c0 T: j4 V1 |
because you're near me and
; T X2 S2 G* k1 `0 H因为你在我身边... * g) e- \& y9 k
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life + k5 E2 t2 u. i2 p! N0 O; Q. c
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。 ( [% G9 f: @' L% T) w. Q
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life : s$ J( Z9 c( c+ f
其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。 |
|