|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词:
. s) V4 F* d$ `. u4 o3 OListen up! 听啊!
5 [/ s$ U- G) g2 U0 d- TTo my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化 1 W+ G- Y( A! v7 K( {
This sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束
% U9 h4 f1 A- A/ K' D+ @+ e5 c/ V' N2 Z! hMakes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活 + B! w1 l4 K+ N4 H
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光
& N) T" b& c* l: FOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, me + a* i, x/ f! S, z9 e5 A$ y: J4 d
# V8 L" W( w. o0 I* h7 mFrom up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小
: [" \+ g O1 m; I' A0 Z! C" x/ mwhat's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么?
$ C }- R* F4 S9 iMiss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切
* c! f% e! y9 j. u+ h0 g* MOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, me 6 j% D: t" }8 O8 j$ R, S2 [
, E3 a/ j$ O0 }6 x2 R+ m$ Z B
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方? 5 `! p, h( |$ a4 U! z$ \3 a
Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。 . i% U) O! g9 n/ z1 X$ Q
Tuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服
, R8 A" |1 [* O0 NIs there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的? + C/ @: a( D M
Mom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟
* A4 y# W+ B& N3 t5 w+ LDead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久
- d! f" m* r7 \Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗? : n( R6 r. a6 u7 u
The first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试 / e( G. i4 Y4 d# P; H! D
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 6 S7 X0 a$ s3 S
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
9 s' e- e0 z) p# U; C/ Q4 XJust listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符 5 r% [/ a: ]3 ?( q- P# q. x
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 / q5 T1 _# c: g; l* m( O& Z* R
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
; w: i* h( K4 OJust listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像 & \/ O: u. r% e# K; j
Blissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢?
3 e) \5 P% C/ _Still I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈 2 ]$ z. d' e- e1 d* c
Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
$ U( z6 Y$ m( J/ A7 O; e" JI just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道! - t& z8 r x: c" G5 P {9 T
May they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱
+ b3 i0 O7 i3 L% c" H$ sBut my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖 . m) l3 s; z; B7 r1 H& M
Taught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则 . }$ |6 L+ P* Q) J# o1 E$ a
Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛 ( k" q p% z, I) A
This sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束
8 w( i2 x- Q6 a3 w6 H7 A$ m/ L0 Y, P% @Makes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活 7 f o1 [& H/ V5 @
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|