|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:13
| 只看该作者
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all ; R- J) w( {* I0 e4 H7 u( S3 p
我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。 ) r' u, I3 e( k- c
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
8 [5 q- L' t7 h8 ?' r+ T" K清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。 0 R$ H2 C$ |& @) M: _' l# \6 p- y
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
& X* T/ A; z0 h* z9 W我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片,
6 v z9 ~* l8 ?# V# A. Z2 r _/ hit reminds me that it's not so bad 6 u) n* X4 A' k9 Z4 L# J- n
它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。 7 i" A& Q0 S3 \( x) d; L
it's not so bad
6 I, V( |8 a. u0 ~9 S真的没有那么糟! 0 c' Z1 e3 {, Y6 k/ h
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay 7 z) s- P% [# r; R5 t: L
我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱, ) K$ u' x9 A" {# ]9 F
my head just feels in pain
3 E! s+ S- J/ N: n" L我的头好痛。
) ]" p) ]$ B9 bI missed the bus and there'll be hell today
( R( r2 ]' S- f6 \7 c6 D0 p我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。 . e! A0 b" a# h- T. I7 k d3 e
I'm late for work again ) [, o3 ?- b* E- Q
我上班又迟到了。 : E+ m- E. D" |* s# X
and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
& z1 o: f0 t2 x+ f即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。 7 f3 T' x3 s% f: x7 u$ C6 @
and then you call me and it's not so bad
7 L& e. z V7 K: A接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。 7 g- B! P: b4 l1 ~1 d0 [% A1 o l
it's not so bad and
$ H ~) R5 d$ `. y真的没有那么糟。
/ T5 }- b1 G6 b# U$ M# zI want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 8 |1 w% Q% j+ ]. @4 J g4 U$ G: z& E
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。 9 @+ }; v+ f9 w1 {% ?
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 5 Z s& v* p" K; F, _/ @
其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。 8 x- ?0 d" m3 Q5 ?. F# | T9 G
Push the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through # y _+ [6 P9 y4 @: Q
推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透, / G0 Q- @3 I2 N6 o8 G) S3 L' l
then you handed me a towel and all I see is you , ~/ i% W; O% Z; @5 D$ W
你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。
, b [( y7 M/ k( L; wand even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue ! V' L5 K! C) {9 h5 X
即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉,
9 x* J$ p* p; B" Z% }- ]/ obecause you're near me and
! I U N- P. Y因为你在我身边...
; }9 s; o3 H/ {$ n( ?, i, M4 VI want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life ' d) ` J9 l/ |# A8 I, b
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。 2 Z9 \( U$ E5 k4 F! z7 U
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
4 U! [/ R7 K9 ~! B1 T其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。 |
|