|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:40
| 只看该作者
Say my name, and his in the same breath, I & s& [' e) L- ]/ s9 H* B
Dare you to say they taste the same,
( E# J* J+ H8 m2 jLet the leaves fall off in the summer 3 J+ u$ O' m0 W5 I- d
And let December glow in flames
; p$ j d. G* \# ^4 r2 q1 {( k
0 W0 a0 M; {. m8 d/ P! W* vBrace myself and let go, % x: E& {( ~( j# J
Start it over again in Mexico 4 B! p! g; W+ i- r+ ^0 W, m
These friends, they don't love you
3 P4 W! s5 l8 [4 T+ }/ H7 a4 fThey just love the hotel suites, now ) e; s( ?! ^3 Q! Z* L! a
8 n+ ^: g! _' z# `
I don't care what you think & L* O! [# }: k t2 {
As long as it's about me 1 F. t1 y P z; V; Z+ e% h
The best of us can find happiness
/ I8 k' @1 [4 d) E4 f6 |In misery 4 u9 O7 Y1 M$ P1 \; Z
! ?9 n" v& q, ZI said,
7 d- w+ g+ L# t3 O& r0 C$ F. P3 ^! rI don't care what you think, , M' t- N+ C3 p d
As long as it's about me + t0 u' d, R' g
The best of us can find happiness + q6 J" m$ `' x; m8 H
In misery
* ]4 U- g5 p. k) Q9 X6 [
2 _' D& _& K6 P9 A6 f1 P8 i, tOh, take a chance, let your body get a tolerance, 4 B; E+ n7 }5 I
I'm not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants
$ `7 Q$ D" Y) H! ^2 KPull a breath like another cigarette,
0 A Q5 L+ W, u3 vPalms up, I'm trading 'em (trading 'em)
5 s6 j0 `5 g! p$ e3 s& W+ x
6 S1 l7 {9 L: q) P/ C2 m( M4 ^I'm the oracle in my chest,
# t8 |: O9 D6 zLet the guitar scream like a fascist, - Q" D+ X+ M2 C
Sweat it out, shut your mouth,
# r$ ?$ k6 ]. ]4 v. I& a5 v; _Free love on the streets, but - i: \( U3 m4 W: ^% C9 ]
In the alley and I ain't that cheap, now
- d6 Q: k# ~1 s, _! K& V1 W
' Q, z9 A$ _6 b( l* N9 y7 A' UI don't care what you think, & [( A- U$ |, m0 \# N
As long as it's about me 4 P& H: n7 k1 A" o7 i* f2 s0 v% M
The best of us can find happiness ( |+ R4 f0 f( ~* ?* @, |
In misery
0 C! e' ?& u6 y& k/ \+ x2 @. r
0 P+ p, i: O" TI said,
6 v. M* ^# n# \, I" Y Y; g6 u. DI don't care what you think, 5 z, @5 R& n( _7 y
As long as it's about me
6 w- X; ?$ O. UThe best of us can find happiness 8 u* d: _: C# X: ^
In misery 1 z+ [* I8 ~8 Z; I# _8 C% [% b6 n
2 N) Z$ h5 M" wSaid-a, I don't care just a-what you think, 7 s# t1 ?5 G. u+ S. f
As long as it's about me, you said-a P. q% c3 _" o
I don't care just what you think,
6 ?4 C& W- a: _2 W+ CAs long as it's about me, you said-a 6 B u2 E9 i2 H% l4 M y; i
I don't care (I don't care) 0 L" m8 f( d8 }
You said I don't care (I don't care)
" @2 H3 j" L8 `# P- H% ESaid I don't care,
. x: R/ d. X3 W4 w h* Q& \* E2 r' nI don't care
+ c. S! y; L1 ^I don't care (I don't care), I said-a ( R4 ~( b) d [2 G3 n; U
I don't care
( F. q5 ^5 S& c0 b: O! U0 x6 l6 @) A/ f% A; b; m% ?
I don't care what you think,
& N4 y7 T7 t: ~7 F* IAs long as it's about me , z4 V$ v$ G) x1 r
The best of us can find happiness # v3 x$ ~% @& J0 K/ Z8 G
In misery ( N1 {1 n4 f3 X9 s( g. t7 x; A3 c
! D5 j0 ?8 y/ u' K, g1 V' OI said, 9 | m; ]6 @; B/ m) P
I don't care what you think,
7 T5 { x8 g2 b! ?8 a: m3 @- vAs long as it's about me
% K. F6 a* }$ v1 ?0 @' d; a& }The best of us can find happiness
, z* ~7 [% M1 j+ ZIn misery |
|