|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:43
| 只看该作者
Freeze, Stopsign
$ _ J5 t8 h) h. ^Old friends I'm getting sick of them
# Z+ C8 y5 p2 Q vAlways..Not sure about this bit...Like I took em from ya / W* Y% a, R* _) T7 f2 n* K
Say you'll be my girl for life, girl for life t0 I* c% W8 T8 \( [% p5 C0 N
Say it twice, say it twice * D- D* I1 Q- I) y
0 l$ i( R$ ]& |! y' qAll my girls
) i, h {! w- z1 c2 J1 W$ s. |' i2 PStand in a circle and " e) _$ o& C/ k: V" z+ L7 E
Clap your hands
3 c" W( A+ x- O( O6 ~9 bThis is for you
; l' J; w: H& B3 T/ n0 NUps and downs 5 G$ u4 a/ B: d( c' K
Highs and lows 8 T$ G4 n6 Q5 T! i9 A
It don't matter what
3 x3 e4 L* P4 CYou see me through
4 T; x, M; T8 |6 I* Y* {: t# {) H6 kMy boyfriend, he don't answer on the telephone * c0 L5 _6 @$ a9 p9 t. Z; u
I don't even know where the hell he goes
# {# _& T h; a; XBut all my girls 5 p6 X4 J/ E. H; p$ m5 E$ ? L
We're in a circle and
( ~1 w* b- V9 @% x) a! H4 qNobodys gonna break through
! o2 D( e1 z7 b5 B& ]) u' p( r- B- `9 z
L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O - P" \; V$ P4 j
Oh did you hear me say # P- c) a* P9 w4 g9 o: t
L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O
B2 ?: C0 W6 d$ Q. e% b1 XOh did you hear me say
; ` x+ \/ c6 u2 V2 k1 B% RL-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O
( Y) {1 A5 H, D% P9 ^4 yOh did you hear me say 6 @) ^/ g1 B* }/ I; C
L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O , L8 w* B! _4 k: T2 w
I'm talkin' bout LOVE!
8 b+ t0 T3 _' `2 G; B, X# A8 l* `: {& |: t1 e
Uh Uh! " ]0 C( T% e* z; z1 ?) ?+ ]
7 h: e: Z% j c0 v* o T9 ~
Say you'll be my girl for life, girl for life
# T) O( m3 x. r- d' D) KSay it twice, say it twice $ b) `6 J) [) g2 V" r. p
Say you'll be my girl for life, girl for life
" t H. _: X9 l# o1 b) ]' RSay it twice, say it twice
" w3 V7 E5 `% ~$ m( H/ u* Z7 }# W" n8 t: B% M, @
L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O
6 u2 R" ^$ T/ M/ a3 F: {% yOh did you hear me say
. s0 j! N/ R4 \0 R5 _9 j- p2 eL-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O ' F4 ^ J$ D3 B3 U0 t
Oh did you hear me say
8 }! g* C( o1 u( e. s- k8 EL-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O 7 N/ G, |1 B7 V: q
Oh did you hear me say
$ Y' q9 \8 q6 y/ V. ~# iL-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E-L-O-L-O-L-O 2 A0 @8 Q8 l% F: y% N
I'm talkin' bout LOVE! |
|