|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:46
| 只看该作者
歌词: $ P7 ~3 _ c- Y8 b4 k5 N4 w: W
Whatca been doing? ~5 y2 o3 {% b% h
Whatca been doing?
% w" w- r, M& [/ A- aoh oh
# F! ~, [. r4 d2 {, T8 ~Haven't seen you round
* X6 W1 [* Q( {) e$ l$ T8 LHow you been feeling?
7 a; c+ x. W5 f9 x/ C7 aHow you been feeling? ! d) I" w1 H2 d9 v$ J
Oh Oh
: {8 K+ e3 r& SDontcha bring me down % B8 P) n. z+ r, q
All that stuff
9 z5 |3 o, m# o5 O0 [% LAbout me
9 ^5 ]: x$ i+ Y7 B8 KBeing with him
. D. \( u) P" d" z; T! M; i& uCan't believe ; _! x& ~. a! Z2 _9 p6 T
All the lies that you told
7 N$ a. ^+ K1 p" ?( g+ pJust to ease your own soul
, V4 q9 a0 O& v, {- ^But I'm bigger than that, + P# P$ j" C! H. i5 A
No you don't have my back 2 T) f; W6 q2 ^: y# d
No No (Ha)
3 |" ]) d, J# x' _5 O, h' K* N: L8 ~+ j) U! F7 d
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
- @0 k+ [5 ?& dDon't put words up in my mouth, 6 e9 V' T7 Z' F
I didn't steal your boyfriend 6 M9 P9 m& X; \: y
Hey how long till you face what's going on ' f7 O: j! [+ L8 Z; i
Cause you really got it wrong?
) D2 @2 Y6 ~4 e% j0 HI didn't steal your Boyfriend
* h( n5 p: p2 l y, w" w- ~9 F8 E0 ]7 J' H
Well I'm sorry
' M& L1 I3 T1 T7 d, w+ B: M7 ]That he called me ! o% Y( s% B& K
And that I answered the telephone % N8 a9 e, e5 i; m( X" ^
Don't be worried / I# k. l |8 ?3 I6 u" i* y2 g# M
I'm not with him
% @& {: s" g& y, H {. f& w6 s7 M9 x+ UAnd when I go out tonight 7 |5 Z( r0 i: S/ r
I'm Going Home alone " U5 j. D' p1 @# u8 U9 H/ Y( v: J
Just Got Back % v( G( `6 x5 N8 J" ]( {
From My Tour
1 [* P6 M! j, V: ^5 UI'm a mess girl for sure
3 u3 U4 M x, y; \; hAll I want is some fun,
c2 A4 k/ x! e9 S7 i2 ]) yGuess that I'd better run 7 `8 R2 x* R' E2 o
Hollywood sucks you in 3 t% ]2 H& b8 ]. ^
But it won't spit me out
" p- u2 f! {3 X; i' d0 q/ \4 _0 ~Oh Oh (Ha)
7 ?2 c. K( Z( I% p! D4 {
! l& X% n& {4 V! g3 dHey how long till the music drowns you out
6 V5 C7 n4 y, k7 RDon't put words up in my mouth, % h5 w D, p# V: ]% N! p
I didn't steal your boyfriend 4 H" e0 b/ X# Z* c
Hey how long till you face what's going on
j) W! _- n! L1 U# c. t7 U q) ]! B% _Cause you really got it wrong?
3 i2 V7 v, {. _' W" \5 HI didn't steal your boyfriend 4 V/ j1 ], X0 V5 a8 m
Hey how long til you look at your own life
6 p6 r2 Y: p( Y* L, ~- X9 E" v% P( d5 dInstead of looking into mine?
6 D. j/ c0 `9 F$ C1 o; m( ?: p* r: BI didn't steal your boyfriend : _6 D5 Z& D0 `
Hey how long till your leaving me alone
' Y `" `" \2 |Don't you got somewhere to go? ; F( S0 i5 u0 x( @+ H
I didn't steal your boyfriend
, w! F7 k2 \9 v$ p( DOh, Oh, Oh, Ha
! W5 E/ F3 [8 }- w( cOh, Oh, Oh, Ha
( b& X5 b; E& L
5 |1 ~; X' K- z% nPlease stop telling all your friends
* ~9 [8 U( X4 \0 F( v; P& U$ jI'm getting sick of them - G; H8 X# i6 w$ Z: z, H1 { s
Always staring at me $ t1 z n& w+ |+ O' i3 ]
like I took him from you
; o: X* P( W9 v, s' e: _2 H
+ j F$ A6 \, z u8 k- R" fHey how long till the music drowns you out
) L w; x! \# W* B0 f% \Don't put words up in my mouth,
) y0 T- z( c9 j4 N9 SI didn't steal your boyfriend ) b4 R7 ~( K0 k
Hey how long till you face what's going on , a7 O# _( ] v9 K
Cause you got it wrong? 7 G1 U( ]2 m, Z, N N: C1 {
I didn't steal your Boyfriend
: t- _; V9 a$ ]6 x ~9 B2 CHey how long til you look at your own life
, ~8 A3 w' I# ~* @Stead of looking into mine
3 d/ }/ a( \8 G: V& R6 K2 {I didn't steal your boyfriend 3 C2 J+ f( t: V
Hey how long till your leaving me alone & m6 K. s$ |0 ]. S) P8 B
Don't you got somewhere to go % b$ F- {- ~2 K2 Q8 y' F
I didn't steal your boyfriend
1 {9 ?- k2 ^: G0 U R3 l6 E' A0 I* z6 j; L/ k4 d) {4 V
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha 0 a0 m8 V' R7 Q# L$ ^
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend ' ?9 H4 f3 }. z- b1 ^& L: x
Oh, Oh, Oh Ha
! _3 h1 g6 p3 g( s2 pOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend |
|