|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 23:35
| 只看该作者
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
8 M7 A) K# ]9 n8 h7 I4 k* CNa Na Na Na Na Na 6 E8 F& ~9 G9 @, W( z8 ]2 n
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
8 p3 E1 g, z, p% ]8 ]* JNa Na Na Na Na Na 2 K2 u4 c% I/ }, S! j8 G
; i4 z( L/ N6 n0 O/ o3 X, S: }: TI guess i just lost my husband + ]" f( Y) E, u2 g% u3 b" v
I don't know where he went - ?- i5 b K J* l: w2 a0 {
So i'm gonna drink my money
/ s2 Z! B6 [! F; ^I'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope)
3 Z; c3 E0 u. ~9 aI got a brand new attitude
! A, |7 b) G1 m% ~8 | wAnd i'm gonna wear it tonight ) Z' l; K# Z1 K. d# u. `4 ^
I wanna get in trouble
+ o ~: L1 n. y& W3 g; LI wanna start a fight , z( @2 H3 x3 s! K7 z ]
2 ]* Q) E" \* zNa Na Na Na Na Na Na + |0 y; `% S' H. p, x! k" b
I wanna start a fight
7 D1 }8 H$ \ H8 l" i& R% TNa Na Na Na Na Na Na
5 a" u3 z+ I, V: `% x8 ?I wanna start a fight 1 |. R! B/ t7 K& u( g9 {, i- z9 `4 O
; G/ z' M7 m: m$ A7 J
So so what?
A9 U$ P% |- G" R$ q/ UI'm still a rock star 9 G2 R/ F5 i. A$ Q5 ?8 @. r
I got my rock moves
7 ]8 C! K5 m; G- _And i don't need you
& a. k, L2 r0 R2 C9 d; W& J& GAnd guess what $ y; i0 S3 y+ T% f# V7 T+ r, _8 y) {
I'm having more fun 5 r1 B0 q2 {( x7 Z: W# C$ `
And now that we're done
( L% `, `1 }; E$ XI'm gonna show you tonight
' {; \ R1 p5 mI'm alright, I'm just fine
! j/ z' J5 r# B7 z* uAnd you're a tool
: J Z# C$ f- q1 S- HSo so what? ) j0 l6 v0 e) F, I- S3 l
I am a rockstar . Y1 j- P/ Q1 v) X' o: W+ e2 G
I got my rock moves ( k5 l- ]9 E- e0 B1 ?% _+ l6 k
And i don't want you tonight & g; j2 [9 f. d9 B; d6 }: [0 Q
( j9 C. L$ q. f* K5 B$ H1 m
Uh, check my flow, uh
, ?& s0 a6 ~3 z; ~8 p9 ?, h9 W0 E) y7 t! r2 H. i0 e
The waiter just checked my table ; o" {) f% U/ M
And gave to Jessica Simp- Shit!
5 _' m9 K( F% W9 K+ OI guess i'll go sit with Tom boy
) ]: y/ b! I: Q4 qAt least he'll know how to hit 7 d% m8 f4 g6 K6 E7 L
What if this song's on the radio
! s, v- p4 d9 K1 x- q9 zThen somebody's gonna die
) e9 ?' y* G8 M) J7 z, b7 oI'm gonna get in trouble % k! ~/ M7 `, C% \7 d0 V/ P
My ex will start a fight
; e. A! V+ s/ j1 K" h4 G: ?9 g; M5 c: B
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ! Y1 d7 l! Y2 r1 a& {. t. }
He's gonna start a fight
6 p8 X: m" j0 m. x6 E+ ?- r8 a) N: Z/ zNa Na Na Na Na Na Na
$ t0 u0 b* E% XWe're all gonna get in a fight!
! w1 }0 q( M1 M# f/ {- [
- h) l5 Y4 ]% G; a9 TSo so what? ( E0 P5 ~2 {% Z% p' u8 I
I'm still a rock star
: @1 l$ E. q/ _I got my rock moves . d' r1 U- T0 Q& e5 v
And i don't need you ' ?: y: ~& V8 j2 c; V6 I0 j( N
And guess what : I2 P1 k/ g5 {6 S- \' _+ S" O
I'm having more fun ' N! D9 N& _! K/ U9 X) L0 D" y
And now that we're done
- E* G5 Y# }# V) Z2 h8 e" e: m- @, L, a2 HI'm gonna show you tonight ( b9 h1 O; }/ A/ R# h6 g+ G, Y
I'm alright, I'm just fine
% G9 T( k7 U% e. Z5 n2 cAnd you're a tool J, @! L7 U* @4 |6 S) [
So so what?
/ s9 z8 A$ F5 a% k6 n. ?2 gI am a rock star
9 v! D% F& i. x WI got my rock moves 5 J, y! Q; S4 {) V
And i don't want you tonight
9 @2 r- h1 F& K/ [/ O% _& n5 i" @8 d# H$ S! P, u5 l1 P
You weren't fair : a) U6 { C3 [
You never were ' v- h# n ~( ?' a( P
You weren't all
! q$ t2 K) P1 m* R9 d4 CBut that's not fair
$ O+ ^8 d; L6 ^$ E* z4 xI gave you life - K4 A- {1 `, q" c! h; H* }
I gave my all
+ T+ I2 d' h& P) |4 `) n) tYou weren't there
. F, q- g8 v8 P8 g- V6 A/ ]You let me fall , m) w. s: S( b) j4 l
7 ]/ J- y; w% ^' K+ n4 C: s8 e
So so what?
8 O6 @5 B& v9 |7 Y# y+ iI'm still a rock star
; H! u l$ v" d+ R1 M" dI got my rock moves
Z# C* V1 y* u9 n. D( vAnd i don't need you . q$ R/ X2 ^ _" Q
And guess what * z7 c2 e1 |+ I
I'm having more fun
' p7 H7 L9 F- p. S- JAnd now that we're done (we're done)
, {" N2 J. W7 S7 d. tI'm gonna show you tonight
7 Z& T, O" [3 i5 d+ d; F& fI'm alright(I'm alright),I'm just fine (I'm just fine) 4 B# C' L1 y! O8 l9 q- ?
And you're a tool
' U4 a6 f. k" G9 O. [So so what? * X; n7 [* A1 q# `
I am a rock star
; R; M4 l' G& h5 yI got my rock moves c# C; V8 }0 K1 i0 T7 b' T Q
And i don't want you tonight
+ D; i) X& V- t1 ^. K1 b' L) y9 |# N* s
No No, No No 7 q$ q; X* @( J# ^) ?& Z
I Don't want you tonight
0 x! q* r! B2 l" q$ e) Z g: g/ {You weren't fair & v$ d" P3 |1 n+ S! Q
I'm gonna show you tonight
; W3 s% Y" d. e; y0 F4 U$ a; M* RI'm alright, I'm just fine
6 @1 V( w' K+ vAnd you're a tool 9 b* b: s @7 Y1 b, O
So so what? $ N. Y' P2 `/ K! U8 D
I am a rock star ( e( T; @9 o1 Y/ d, h3 o# u
I got my rock moves ) o- A7 I; u8 ~
And i don't want you tonight
6 e4 j2 H2 ^9 o4 f# V1 u" l" |# ~6 C" p9 i j+ w
Ba da da da da da |
|