|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 09:04
| 只看该作者
Now as the summer fades $ Y0 ^" ?1 m# ?1 C1 I0 g
I let you slip away
) h+ L; `2 V+ w z: oYou say I'm not your type , F1 z3 W3 y7 M: ?5 k$ Y
But I can make you sway
7 @9 u3 K3 f$ k9 M* eIt makes you burn to learn " c0 }% }6 x+ B2 w' f3 T7 o
You're not the only one
& x+ a/ f+ n/ y8 I2 i5 D' J. N& UI let you be ) E |, B9 r' A9 Y U* M
If you put down your blazing gun
; P8 h: s1 y/ p& i8 y) C/ L$ `Now you've gone somewhere else 5 b$ N" I, P# | P7 v! [- X; l! r. y
Far away ; j" D2 {+ V6 i' X/ l/ t2 p) }- K0 A
I don't know if I will find you find you, find you ; l$ L# m$ g& }* W. |
But you feel my breath
5 ^" g/ c- l: x- X" ~On your neck # U! u& }% |" { _' a
Believe I'm right behind you 7 P( T% B, E% \" f+ l. Q
'Cause you keep me coming back for more 3 I, |' H2 L! X/ n/ {2 Y( ?
And I feel a little better than I did before 4 o* ]) d5 v2 |2 `0 {& @5 s2 M& A
And if I never see your face again
/ D7 P4 k$ t- N" w) p* f, g2 ^I mind 2 s5 ]7 O5 u3 x# c5 j
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight
# s% G5 D0 N; g' P5 C. iSometimes you move so well + ?* f) W+ W: C0 k6 N
It's hard not to give in - H9 U% X5 X) t! }2 H. u
I'm lost, I can't tell 3 c h$ u r% l3 s& m
Where you end and I begin
' E+ L" t$ S7 Y* NIt makes you burn to learn / m$ S0 \/ _* R
You're with another man
" [7 F# k3 O: l- }I wonder if he's half ! V1 ]( y0 o$ M# } {
The lover that I am # H; z+ D) G1 z A5 ?
Now you've gone somewhere else
A+ H: D& F& FFar away ) w3 x Z1 M' _- T
I don't know if I will find you " P6 F0 S; u! K+ e0 L
But you feel my breath
6 g- Z8 u" x! @8 `; COn your neck
5 @ ~" a. L4 _$ j6 u1 k7 o6 [Can't believe I'm right behind you . o r* g7 S# ?$ @2 t
'Cause you keep me coming back for more 1 o( z' Z7 g0 ]! i
And I feel a little better than I did before
( q. \2 g$ y6 O& E; F; HAnd if I never see your face again 3 y$ [ k/ k# L; ~
I mind T+ ~2 {2 L5 |! y4 v
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight ; e8 K" j* r3 ?& {, T! e. A
Baby, baby
$ b4 \* v# n }2 M3 ~Please believe me % B6 V* G* @( {2 c' g
Find it in your heart to reach me
3 z9 t) P R$ X$ Y P, \Promise not to leave me behind
7 k- @) v7 ?4 k/ p. R7 fPromise not to leave me behind . h. {: s$ O$ [/ ^7 P- z, i! k; @
Take me back, but take it easy
N: r/ K7 d% [$ PMake me think but don't deceive me ; i% a" U* r/ ^# N
Torture me by taking your time " ~3 X- R" B( k3 g# ~& q0 d1 Y6 I
Torture me, torture me
7 q# i) q( Y) {% t'Cause you keep me coming back for more ) S# l9 h: J6 @% }! i
And I feel a little better than I did before , V" D1 v* \, ~3 v/ {+ d+ `
And if I never see your face again 6 H" a/ y3 y7 N$ n
I mind , S. n: J$ k/ D
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight torture me, torture me : J& U8 W& A/ u+ ?+ i* V/ e( \
'Cause you keep me coming back for more
% i/ b! Y+ C4 ^+ G9 J0 lAnd I feel a little better than I did before
! {. U( U4 A' W3 r6 J( tAnd if I never see your face again
4 q) s" W0 r; rI mind ' f& A7 L1 ~* T. d5 f$ I) e
'Cause we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight. |
|