|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 09:39
| 只看该作者
I was not looking for arty farty love ; N. c/ a+ \+ \0 C* Y- ^
I wanted someone to love completely
$ t2 M- W" A2 \4 T; \3 [Someone more than weekly 6 X F2 @# m; v+ i9 E% C
. U' H* N2 c/ d: U' W* P, ZI was looking for a decent boy
* @- d, @& x ]! j' I; HFor a tender glance
7 ~: J/ m9 U9 C9 ]% P4 {. JFor a safety dance * w9 ~' h( ]. a# h; y. E
3 ?/ h' S# g5 o' V7 Y- F* yThe withering heights
% A9 M# B1 G4 V9 q& g! U% g2 |! jAnd the stormy nights
/ P& v7 S4 f0 @8 X7 I4 r6 E; S/ r% L, O+ X4 x( y
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder O8 x' K! \3 ?7 j/ Y; e9 u
But I will give them all back to you 6 V3 |& Z3 _+ j2 ^2 {' d6 F3 {
'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool. 1 r& I5 ]1 Q8 D9 L) g$ g0 `0 h9 `
! {5 i% W; \$ U/ o0 ^: Q
You came like a thief in the night and stole my heart / |, B2 D9 c( o0 y: V; a; @
Like a solitude erasure
: @5 c; a3 e) I1 B1 T7 ULike an elevator 2 p2 |% |) [0 m' M- D
1 e; u( g, e, m1 Q$ G5 GI know we'd do anything for love # ~% ^( ~1 E8 L! Q( U
And it is you and me # Y2 J/ Y; B/ e8 G* a+ o
For all eternity 6 ^8 g- g- |1 G' c
3 M! [# \' G# x) j: @6 }
The withering heights : D: R: Q* [. r. y4 X6 E
And the stormy nights % I+ ~' H& _/ i2 S" R4 u
4 K9 c2 O! f( iYou give me 10.000 nights of thunder
* D9 c. U/ X+ m! B4 _. YBut I will give them all back to you
; K" ~5 R9 N5 ^* d) W% u, i'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh
! M2 B$ D, a+ h; sIt feels like 10.000 nights of thunder
1 M2 H2 \! ]! ^" c! _When I've spend one with you - D6 |6 X( `0 V7 j# M/ [* C$ a; C. n7 V
You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool
' E8 q* ~1 T- S9 EBaby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh
+ T0 D' j/ ?; Y+ x% s/ _/ [" {9 J4 X9 w
Baby baby you're irresistible and I'm insatiable ; V) P0 k2 |7 h/ t6 M Z
Yeah love is an ocean of sweet emotion : R4 ]) V% k' v0 s
7 L# J t8 @: |" M( q
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder 0 f% i" ]% ], V7 S- x0 N( A( |
But I will give them all back to you
- y2 t! X0 N& J" k'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh " M; s5 w' S! o2 X- v. |7 |0 B: W6 U
It feels like 10.000 nights of thunder 8 `, |( ~( G$ m; I/ Q6 F
When I've spend one with you
$ k8 z) b- A8 C7 y9 ]You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool
& y/ m2 e y& L' W* m& `# TBaby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh
! k7 g8 K! v0 H9 q0 `You give me 10.000 nights of thunder 5 o6 E ]0 a& N# G3 Q. \7 U
But I will give them all back to you $ V! r$ |" t% }" g' z2 P0 J2 o
You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh. 4 w3 O9 V3 k! N! }
You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh , You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool |
|