|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词:
% u! x! a6 V" h/ \0 J3 K, i: |Listen up! 听啊! , H) }, ^7 H1 ~! X. I
To my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化 3 ]& A% E9 {( F" h& s4 c
This sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束
! D* ~; H& c* QMakes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活
0 {4 e9 H) d; M, `Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 P- e( }+ f9 j9 _
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
" q& \) [9 G; g3 `$ `- _- c; m% U2 B, w- l G* S+ _
From up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小 * ]/ k' ?+ b( @2 _% z, j0 o
what's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么?
! d T& C' Z4 A. V- J. C; wMiss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切 - v+ C% @. f5 T; s
One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me / s) f* D$ ~% I) C" v z+ A
: \/ b/ e" }7 W" j2 \. V2 t
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方? 7 g% D( T6 ~' F
Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。
8 r$ ]9 d9 d' A5 OTuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服 ( B& M! {' B0 P- t
Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的?
4 }( D. ?6 p' xMom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟
1 e2 g7 z5 a, ?0 e/ CDead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久 3 W8 g' A( e( `& n8 o+ [7 [
Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗?
# F5 G0 V/ a4 W" W* V0 AThe first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试
- I8 E& [& g' F* _) uMusic's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 k2 X- a: y: ?
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
; I' _4 E5 G0 JJust listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符
5 B& ~* Z l" f2 QMusic's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
, m( X4 _4 X* `$ s' v( kIt's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
8 k+ ?8 \& i/ x4 F2 s+ sJust listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像 3 K9 p; h' W. ?/ ]$ p: o; D: g
Blissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢?
2 H5 R3 X' w" J0 j. a1 cStill I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈
- u& E/ N+ e! j1 F0 |Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
+ S& r8 @- F6 u' v9 mI just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道!
% E$ D0 ^/ \2 g/ cMay they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱 4 K: N1 ]: _7 H7 Z% T1 y
But my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖 : C' u/ u6 k6 e
Taught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则 3 ~3 ?1 ]) }0 ^
Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛 % t. _9 w1 {+ T4 D9 I& u8 N+ N! U
This sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束 8 L' m% h' V% G8 d
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活
" P- P% J0 E$ Z' y3 nSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|