|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:46
| 只看该作者
歌词:
5 Y7 o$ Q0 u. |3 SWhatca been doing?
* v! r6 P4 u$ B( rWhatca been doing? & h0 L4 G2 O6 w! Q# t3 r
oh oh 2 v/ @: `1 {1 e
Haven't seen you round 7 r5 E4 X- d& P5 o2 t# b: d
How you been feeling? 8 b. u# S+ t$ a6 ?! p
How you been feeling?
$ y: }6 F7 h6 j- W9 [: y& R% T1 X9 eOh Oh / G: V5 A$ i! q% U
Dontcha bring me down ; Z2 u- y" j, v+ h
All that stuff - [* k8 l6 U8 l8 A* c
About me
( R/ X; \8 M# ^, uBeing with him
# v, k: t: O- ?! A1 ECan't believe
- l/ V2 T# S7 P: pAll the lies that you told 2 h- Q/ a) ~ F2 ^# F
Just to ease your own soul
/ s) R, p) d, [+ O7 uBut I'm bigger than that, 0 }2 C Z% ?0 [% K6 `9 ~% R8 B% c
No you don't have my back
& J6 J$ c3 `% u4 _0 o& K0 YNo No (Ha)
1 U2 c$ I# j: k% n, N! C' \: x
. l; H* R+ R* q) ?9 L; DHey how long till the music drowns you out U8 J/ d# _ L: @9 k! Y2 o
Don't put words up in my mouth,
. \, ]5 e( @( X' EI didn't steal your boyfriend ) h6 ]" s3 f2 F
Hey how long till you face what's going on $ f- z8 B2 J0 C- u/ a: B
Cause you really got it wrong? 7 d4 N7 \5 b& j& j! u2 B
I didn't steal your Boyfriend
7 C; k1 n& F* x/ D
) S' G% r# Y; \5 a7 KWell I'm sorry
$ h8 H2 t& O0 `6 QThat he called me $ ^* O6 n( ]' B" U y7 L! u
And that I answered the telephone - A$ i8 @0 k/ h1 H: ~
Don't be worried + R+ R! c8 r1 s6 @
I'm not with him % t( L: g& G9 S8 X% \
And when I go out tonight
$ d3 W, F# }0 s0 U! ^I'm Going Home alone
3 z1 D1 x7 A6 tJust Got Back
+ {" Y8 F4 i3 G' |; j% dFrom My Tour " v7 C4 T8 Q1 z( V+ c
I'm a mess girl for sure : {/ V# e) a: L: X* r' }. j* ^
All I want is some fun,
1 y a y U [# M3 e: AGuess that I'd better run
8 l& M9 M! s3 j: O1 sHollywood sucks you in # Q% @* @' F r7 A- g
But it won't spit me out % }/ `$ `' n. E- i. k2 I
Oh Oh (Ha) 1 l. E) n' E9 Q2 _7 p3 r) E
# B' c7 f/ w- ]$ Q. \& THey how long till the music drowns you out
' a( |5 Y! z [7 _3 z1 TDon't put words up in my mouth, - d* ]. K& y! ]* b* g# Y- S
I didn't steal your boyfriend
/ @5 ^/ {3 v/ U$ nHey how long till you face what's going on 8 r8 {$ _$ s# E9 z5 j& Q& d6 }0 l, j
Cause you really got it wrong? + b5 a6 U8 O7 j0 D$ U9 B5 A8 Y
I didn't steal your boyfriend
, n' k! Z( a) N) \2 B* c7 \1 GHey how long til you look at your own life
6 s* P( X& y4 ]: ~* A6 gInstead of looking into mine? ) g* l! K$ `* i9 F @
I didn't steal your boyfriend
% u; `. i( M4 c H a+ h _Hey how long till your leaving me alone ; f j. Q* g9 m9 z5 w9 ^
Don't you got somewhere to go? 6 [0 F) y9 |+ z! D! x
I didn't steal your boyfriend
/ A: W" f6 V, W* ?9 AOh, Oh, Oh, Ha 8 y$ `5 |, N; a7 X, Z# u! \, V: H
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha w# x' A9 t( t) @) @8 c U
+ x% E/ R5 s3 j- a4 Y0 X- p: \
Please stop telling all your friends
" a3 ~% O6 q4 K; L* W5 JI'm getting sick of them & V6 ~2 p- L Q* I8 g% u
Always staring at me
; r& ^1 N6 i x- w8 ~* Flike I took him from you
" J+ p9 k9 D: \* t# f4 i: \
% N3 c) w, S+ n; pHey how long till the music drowns you out
1 }* ~1 a8 u, FDon't put words up in my mouth,
. q% R) c+ r" G: CI didn't steal your boyfriend 6 y6 R* S K4 c4 d, j* ? u" Q
Hey how long till you face what's going on : @+ s, B" j8 D# e; P. Y _5 b& b
Cause you got it wrong?
4 Y8 d/ h' e& H' M5 h3 V4 ~I didn't steal your Boyfriend 3 J1 R: X: v% ^& m# n
Hey how long til you look at your own life
. K8 K7 q) \, M6 kStead of looking into mine
; B( d5 o6 f% D# D$ W% hI didn't steal your boyfriend
8 b. ?5 M& \6 E' w7 _5 AHey how long till your leaving me alone
& W" a6 L1 m6 T1 s: BDon't you got somewhere to go
, @' B7 _% q" c+ _/ Y/ OI didn't steal your boyfriend $ R8 E. d" M9 ^7 u6 v2 f# e/ \) y
2 A. U! f9 }- R
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
; \0 j6 U4 |3 v, f) }Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend
7 ^/ f5 M) m, S C( G, D3 OOh, Oh, Oh Ha
# N+ ^' |2 M. I- S$ {- BOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend |
|