|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 23:35
| 只看该作者
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
# q+ E" C/ F- t f' PNa Na Na Na Na Na + N4 T' j. g" k5 [
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ) U' f7 t- x6 ^8 f# H+ R
Na Na Na Na Na Na
* i. O( E& }2 L6 u* `4 c; L/ F% j2 w: y
I guess i just lost my husband
$ G r; z0 i. f3 C5 bI don't know where he went - H& n; n6 W2 r7 a$ }
So i'm gonna drink my money
& T, [2 \, E7 T+ F1 f7 ZI'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope) ) J) Y1 f% n( k% n H6 _
I got a brand new attitude
' |' K! w7 s; D, Y4 w% {6 I$ lAnd i'm gonna wear it tonight 1 {- b0 S8 d0 q6 E; w
I wanna get in trouble
9 X6 q% }1 N' U0 T/ kI wanna start a fight - }% D$ R3 ^7 x- J
1 ]( f2 v$ X; O$ L5 p g" M& j/ F3 t( wNa Na Na Na Na Na Na
4 Q/ o' P* Y9 SI wanna start a fight
( x# A% u1 O' ?# i$ s# Q6 @Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
* z3 v c# e, XI wanna start a fight
2 v# a5 w( J* l! }, Z# L# }8 [" q0 F! m3 ^& t. Z J8 x( k
So so what?
" _4 x# l+ r/ A. i( l* Q( ^9 xI'm still a rock star
4 |2 S! J! N0 T! u' wI got my rock moves
: t% s% ?$ E3 Z: F" I w7 j* o( Q, PAnd i don't need you
) }1 L$ q. k" n* vAnd guess what 5 {/ m2 S& {9 K' g; B9 {
I'm having more fun 3 f- w. M1 Z/ R0 \+ @3 G
And now that we're done
( y, U' L% A0 Y$ F0 u5 U* p: [+ X6 ]I'm gonna show you tonight
" T& x: s+ [: |8 b, ?I'm alright, I'm just fine . {% b# l7 c: ^! R: t; @- c7 d1 ]
And you're a tool ; k, C# N! n; m3 ^" p) T+ H3 E
So so what? / d; D2 a2 H: h" e& f& w0 W
I am a rockstar ' u% L6 ]. C X! D
I got my rock moves
) W6 r3 W; |' I1 AAnd i don't want you tonight
) N# t; R1 z w9 D, d3 c- J5 Q% { d3 F& n- A
Uh, check my flow, uh
. B. i y q/ t5 u( U! r" g; K5 {2 P
The waiter just checked my table
$ H3 P) I4 f5 QAnd gave to Jessica Simp- Shit!
. e' y: |6 W0 ^! X% }0 VI guess i'll go sit with Tom boy
" t, j1 c0 z" X9 n) H7 a: A5 zAt least he'll know how to hit
6 F& N5 w+ N* y" S$ T# w8 b: OWhat if this song's on the radio 7 q1 g: O! [4 w
Then somebody's gonna die
2 T& e8 I/ R& X9 M4 TI'm gonna get in trouble
, u7 k2 f$ b& E" I2 x9 H) [+ jMy ex will start a fight 9 O4 {, ^( }# z& r2 A: w4 H
# @1 t' F6 m% S5 ~4 n3 S6 f* u
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na 3 ?( N: v+ f; Q, s! t
He's gonna start a fight
" x! |/ F) V$ }3 C2 U6 PNa Na Na Na Na Na Na
- V1 d5 j& o" h/ z! Z3 hWe're all gonna get in a fight!
6 L6 D4 w1 n$ ~" e m
, T9 w' j% f% Z) a; e4 v* wSo so what? + V$ y) x: Q* J X9 c
I'm still a rock star
8 @; D4 Y, Y# r- l+ }I got my rock moves
* P, t# h, E6 |2 `7 n: U: v6 rAnd i don't need you
0 z9 U% ?: n, q* N9 T; D/ SAnd guess what
" P7 `. s% n: M! y, \& v+ \I'm having more fun
. r* b% Z8 ~& ]- l, }And now that we're done ) F1 E! d4 }$ ], W% f
I'm gonna show you tonight
5 _3 r7 g8 h0 k( G# p: y5 kI'm alright, I'm just fine * @9 m: T$ N8 P2 \- A
And you're a tool
' {" e% `' ^4 b( F I3 R9 @So so what? ! B) R7 t2 @1 _8 M' b
I am a rock star
4 u* `+ d: Q1 ~2 C: u+ EI got my rock moves & W% D" ~, v$ r
And i don't want you tonight
" a# I& S% ?- H! r7 x$ l/ z% a3 X* R1 R5 W) k+ M" O! U
You weren't fair 5 _/ m/ @4 q" g6 O. j
You never were 0 \' y7 K# h2 _+ c+ |3 |6 N+ x
You weren't all 2 }/ G0 D5 c, j/ X7 {
But that's not fair
/ q, W/ ]" R. w0 \I gave you life
2 z7 R- G) D- x0 w) W9 `. U' HI gave my all
4 K% \0 n' o9 U, n( U5 q3 WYou weren't there ' o- G& O" `2 B c2 A, p0 j
You let me fall
9 A$ i3 v! d( C5 @+ L4 i
5 S N- {6 j% E- C0 mSo so what? 4 }" U* Q+ j F* w- p. K4 I
I'm still a rock star ! x) X* J' n2 ^; E4 M
I got my rock moves ! A. \0 z. b! \% b+ Q0 ^
And i don't need you 8 A: w7 _) G6 K* d! J' x( W
And guess what
5 b9 L ], f! T5 i' x# yI'm having more fun # X- ~* H3 j' X7 W
And now that we're done (we're done)
9 P4 C7 N, z2 r6 [I'm gonna show you tonight
8 `! [0 y+ N/ A* o! AI'm alright(I'm alright),I'm just fine (I'm just fine)
1 R* @! ?# O& t. nAnd you're a tool 1 d- Y& o- E1 `5 s* s" n
So so what? * }7 X$ K9 v1 _. V Z
I am a rock star
& N( N8 l3 W) h8 i1 e% j$ X( vI got my rock moves # v+ |! H% O7 {' t" P7 r
And i don't want you tonight 4 m3 C% h- M" k4 w
4 D/ Q7 x2 \; t! ~No No, No No
( h6 Y! t @3 |. x6 u" j: NI Don't want you tonight
* H2 v3 ~( T* E; O! IYou weren't fair
4 z" P/ g0 S- T& `6 PI'm gonna show you tonight ( R' N8 m& B5 r/ d
I'm alright, I'm just fine
6 O( r& `, X) f, HAnd you're a tool
( [% r+ |$ E( Q. C$ z6 Q) o8 fSo so what? & D" w& ?7 g. K% q) f S0 U
I am a rock star : J# Q' M* g6 W
I got my rock moves
: `; }% ~2 R9 R+ CAnd i don't want you tonight
. V( U- f. b8 B1 v/ a
( k. y/ i" T" q! F7 D* C& V5 FBa da da da da da |
|