管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
* o% _# `; ^- K* Z. F* F! e. Z% l
3 y1 |/ V: k0 a* g( E2 I7 n, W
  Q8 }4 [3 Q- {" c, S
8 B3 W- w' N4 V% a9 J' R; G8 a& [' Q( W* ^+ }- M
  碧昂斯,原美国女子偶像团体“真命天女”成员,2002年团体宣布解散,碧昂斯对音乐依旧忠贞,单独在歌坛发展。2003年,她成功发表专辑《危险爱情》,特别是与男友JAY-Z合作的主打歌《疯狂爱情》风靡全球。碧昂斯有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手中少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

If I were a boy( ~  g/ ~4 B2 P7 L# c. Q$ n
Even just for a day
$ V# V6 A: w8 y+ G& `Id roll outta bed in the morning3 P' _# d# _; m2 [( T
And throw on what I wanted then go. _2 b: Y; ]: i4 \( d# t. H
Drink beer with the guys
9 c$ H- ^- y, }  e8 b" D  HAnd chase after girls
3 c" y# c: m2 P! |5 b  p6 x! zId kick it with who I wated
+ e- d) s# r: `7 t( yAnd Id never get confronted for it." d3 j/ k% X8 j7 I) K: n
Cause theyd stick up for me.% h  t  R+ ?0 O* T6 J3 P
[Chorus]5 D, u/ y: Q  M- @
If I were a boy$ ?; A5 ?. b/ s5 T, r  b
I think I could understand4 Y4 t* q4 U  R# u7 W0 ]) b6 W' u
How it feels to love a girl. A; m7 d& n  R% A
I swear Id be a better man., g. d: V5 M6 L4 e' h
Id listen to her. Q4 h3 \( V: v) A) b
Cause I know how it hurts
5 o8 }/ A+ D" B& `, vWhen you lose the one you wanted8 J$ k3 j7 }! N, |
Cause hes taken you for granted/ H  w7 d4 F' a" Z" n* p5 w$ S- z
And everything you had got destroyed
5 m9 T* O' S1 y1 A# O5 AIf I were a boy
  T3 n& c7 j0 W6 m, TI could turn off my phone3 s7 U) w5 n; ?" K3 F) V8 f
Tell evveryone its broken
& O# p1 @7 |: c8 b" `* g7 zSo theyd think that I was sleepin alone& P: r0 @! j% f; [5 P$ U/ ?% I
Id put myself first
7 t; T/ K! z6 [: Y$ Q9 {And make the rules as I go9 B# a. O5 l0 V+ y3 }+ K
Cause I know that shed be faithful
9 `: r+ d; l7 A/ p, `Waitin for me to come home (to come home)5 C: `/ ]" L6 J
(Chorus)
) P' w- x$ e1 ?4 x2 jIts a little too late for you to come back
% H/ f7 c% f: [9 I& y9 [! ]Say its just a mistake- S4 ^: V1 l. S4 G9 x+ V
Think Id forgive you like that! U8 E  y9 `1 i* _
If you thought I would wait for you8 S, D3 w* E( m9 Q6 G
You thought wrong9 w# n0 P! M1 x- v5 A
(Chorus)4 g$ s8 U; Y/ k. Q" t
But youre just a boy
/ j- Q' c8 _- Q: GYou dont understand
. H, [1 H* `/ k" n. y9 Y# \Yeah you dont understand) Z$ }( Q% `9 ~2 o2 t2 q" A3 d" |
How it feels to love a girl someday
0 }+ Y" A: m6 \: `$ {8 @You wish you were a better man  Y4 o+ s- C4 d! H9 A
You dont listen to her" T7 Y8 ^9 u* d. l
You dont care how it hurts
1 e+ g5 W/ n/ h: Y8 E9 DUntil you lose the one you wanted, c! c4 j. g+ A6 o5 _7 n
Cause youve taken her for granted" v) n$ Z) d6 g3 `, q3 e2 S" x' @
And everything you have got destroyed
1 Z" x* e, N; y; B- x4 cBut youre just a boy

TOP

你写的确实不错~~~~~~顶~~~~~顶

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

TOP

返回列表